So, why would anyone even play Ninja anymore ?

• Ninja
    • What's left of it... Salt Unrest, BGs in jackpot hours (short times and only 1-2 BG lul). Even there, instead of being good sport I just see "X is from Y guild, shit player kys" even without knowing said player personally or anything.

If someone is a bad player in Tera, they'll always trashtalk someone better than them, this makes them 1) Feel better 2) Make others (mostly other baddies/retards) actually believe that said player is not good and will hop on the hate train.

That's just what I observed lately. Years ago PvP was different, it was actual content, nowadays just a bunch of tards being loud/toxic with each other.
    • should pvp be the focus of tera ? according to me and other pvpers it should be
      should pvp be at least something that exists in tera ? according to pvers NO because it reminds them that them braindeading is not what skill is about and you can prove them otherwise.

Seriously, i was in a pve server where people talked big cuz they had top gear+12 with perfect stats, while they were too busy to even try to go against someone with lower gear. So yep, pvpers have no problem with pve as long as it is not mandatory, by pvers are like "please remove pvp of this game, it makes my kawai days toxic, please dev-senspai desu and i would say a lot more retarded weeb words but i don't remember any atm"
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Leya wrote:

Cupofteamate wrote:

Nah it's them pve heroes that have some kind of special attention problem thinking everything revolves around them, pve is designed to make games last longer, where as pvp's designed to show skill and determination, how much you can get out of your class, even though there's whiners in every section pve takes the cake on that, they can never stop complaining about pvpers ruining their 'precious pve content' truth is those who avoid pvp tend not to have alot of patience and / or brain capacity, I won't judge tho, each their own :bday:
      Pve requires more pantience
      Aka masochism (wiping)

Warned | Shiro
    • modi3 wrote:

should pvp be the focus of tera ? according to me and other pvpers it should be
      should pvp be at least something that exists in tera ? according to pvers NO because it reminds them that them braindeading is not what skill is about and you can prove them otherwise.

Seriously, i was in a pve server where people talked big cuz they had top gear+12 with perfect stats, while they were too busy to even try to go against someone with lower gear. So yep, pvpers have no problem with pve as long as it is not mandatory, by pvers are like "please remove pvp of this game, it makes my kawai days toxic, please dev-senspai desu and i would say a lot more retarded weeb words but i don't remember any atm"
      hell naw, keep pvp in tera, its an essential feature in every MMORPG. and its a god damn shame its getting so less attention. i mean whats the point in REMOVING content for PvP if they dont even implement something new. I hope BHS gets a better grip with the reintroduction of PvP Rankings and (yet) another battleground.
    • PvP shouldn't be main focus for the same reason PvE shouldn't be main focus, both aspects of the game should have a progress and content that could deliver fairness, competitivity and joy to whichever a player chooses to focus on, this is not a job, you are not working and no developer or publisher should decide what you should do in a game like a boss, again, you are playing a video game! There is no need to discriminate as there is also endless possibilities and potential to make this happen since day one in this game which has probably one of the most simple features and even character stats system in the MMO genre. We are unlucky for having such potential in the wrong hands and it is a reality shared by thousands of players who have touched this game.