So, why would anyone even play Ninja anymore ?

• Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, why would anyone even play Ninja anymore ?

So, basically...

Why would anyone even play Ninja anymore when Zerks,Warriors,Valks do allot more damage. have more survivability. And have the same mobility.
      I never see anyone play Ninja, and it's such a fun class. Untill they decided it was time to absolutely make the class worthless.
      The ninja should atleast get a 3x damage multiplier damage wise to compensate for the things it lacks. I'm not sure why this was changed at some point.
      Ninja's have everything to compensate for, but we get NOTHING in return. Either make all skills 0sec cooldown and make it use 0 mana. Or give like a 3x damage multiplier boost

The Ninja class currently, as is. Makes no sense, and it NEEDS to be changed/buffed massively.
    • while i agree, that ninja is both at the moment, and in the near future EVEN MORE the weakest class in regards of damage output, please refrain from using random numbers and some senseless requests.

it's more like 2.4 or 3.4 (zerk/warrior) versus 1.9 or 2.6 (Ninja) taken from rk-9 (EM) nonslaying/slaying

so we are at like 80% damage output compared to the top dps (100%)

im still itching for talent system.
    • Galtero wrote:

while i agree, that ninja is both at the moment, and in the near future EVEN MORE the weakest class in regards of damage output, please refrain from using random numbers and some senseless requests.

it's more like 2.4 or 3.4 (zerk/warrior) versus 1.9 or 2.6 (Ninja) taken from rk-9 (EM) nonslaying/slaying

so we are at like 80% damage output compared to the top dps (100%)

im still itching for talent system.
      Even so, compared to a Zerk/Warrior you are far more fragile in every way. I'm not sure why that's overlooked, Everyone is making Warriors now instead of a Ninja since the play-style is somewhat similar but offers more damage output and better armor.
      The Ninja is a "glass cannon" with lower damage output. Wich makes no sense, If you're supposed to be a "glass cannon" i atleast expect to do ALLOT of damage (way more then zerk/warrior)
    • BHS is the Donald Trump of video games world : they just consider any country that is not Korea as pure :shit: that doesn't deserve any complete game.

At this point, Gameforge should send evey ninja player a classe change vouncher and simply delette the ninja class, as we'll never get talent system in EU that makes the class viable.
      Ktera = real Tera. In comparison, Eu Tera seems just like a P2W private server where people use proxy modules as replacement for talents.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • well i agree that ninja is fun and also that it's damage is shit. But in the tera that we have the last 3years, you barely manage to spend 2* the time you spend on each alt. Actually on my main dd i spend way less time than on alts (since gear progression and because i do care about maximizing my dps, something that doesn t happen as often with alts )
    • New

There are dps ranks based on classes and ninja is as good as slayer and not better or worse.
      Why would anyone play slayer? Then again I am playing slayer...
      There are classes that will be simply crap regardless of how you play, what you wear or how many buffs you use. Every game have one of those "developer supported" and "abandoned" classes.
    • New

Beameron wrote:

So, basically...

Why would anyone even play Ninja anymore when Zerks,Warriors,Valks do allot more damage. have more survivability. And have the same mobility.
      I never see anyone play Ninja, and it's such a fun class. Untill they decided it was time to absolutely make the class worthless.
      The ninja should atleast get a 3x damage multiplier damage wise to compensate for the things it lacks. I'm not sure why this was changed at some point.
      Ninja's have everything to compensate for, but we get NOTHING in return. Either make all skills 0sec cooldown and make it use 0 mana. Or give like a 3x damage multiplier boost

The Ninja class currently, as is. Makes no sense, and it NEEDS to be changed/buffed massively.
      I always play ninja and I never met anyone who would do such huge dps difference from me. Yes ninja need some dmg buffs but dps is kinda good. I did about 100x rk9nm runs and I never seen huge dps difference from anyone apart some fails runs and when I had lower gear.. And I compare only people with same or higher gear. I always usually have same, higher or slighly lower dps than all top dps classes. So I don't understand why people talk such bullshit. One time someone even didn't wanted to accept me to their pt because I'm ninja and I was top dps at every boss.. wtf?
    • New

Leya wrote:

So I don't understand why people talk such bullshit. One time someone even didn't wanted to accept me to their pt because I'm ninja and I was top dps at every boss.. wtf?
      Sounds like a PvE hero. But pve must be really boring, because there is almost only 1 rotation. In PvP there are many viable rotations, hence more interesting.
    • New

Flame=Fame wrote:

Leya wrote:

So I don't understand why people talk such bullshit. One time someone even didn't wanted to accept me to their pt because I'm ninja and I was top dps at every boss.. wtf?
      Sounds like a PvE hero. But pve must be really boring, because there is almost only 1 rotation. In PvP there are many viable rotations, hence more interesting.
      I would never go any kind of pvp. PvP is most boring thing in the game.. Since 2013 I did maybe 3 cs and few kuma for exp thats all. Who in hell could play pvp instead of pve?
    • New

Leya wrote:

Flame=Fame wrote:

Leya wrote:

I would never go any kind of pvp. PvP is most boring thing in the game.. Since 2013 I did maybe 3 cs and few kuma for exp thats all. Who in hell could play pvp instead of pve?
      ... since Kumas and CS is the real PvP...
      just LOL