So, why would anyone even play Ninja anymore ?

• Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flame=Fame wrote:

Dungeons are so f**cking static I'd lose my mind. Then you need to pve in order to gear up. Conclusion: screw this game
      Wat. Nobody would play the game where main thing is pvp. Pvp is just for special snowflakes who ignore main content and prefer sad pvp life. 80% people going battlegrounds just for exp and other rewards. And other people as I mentioned are nothing more just special snowflakes who does everything opposite than it should be.
    • Tera pvp is missing some nessessary mechanics to balance it like cooldown of stun.
      For example: Stun 1 hits you --> 4sec, Stun 2 hits you --> 3 sec, Stun3 hits you again 4 secs...
      Better solution:
      Stun 1 hits you 4secs, Stun 2 hits you but with half amount of time, Stun 3 only can last 1 sec no mater which class you play and which stun you use and after 3 stuns you should become unstunnable for about 20 secs. Same counts for sleep and other mechanics like knockdown...
      But I don't think that someone at bluehole is taking care about pvp so not worth to discuss about it lol...

• Leya wrote:

Flame=Fame wrote:

Dungeons are so f**cking static I'd lose my mind. Then you need to pve in order to gear up. Conclusion: screw this game
      Wat. Nobody would play the game where main thing is pvp. Pvp is just for special snowflakes who ignore main content and prefer sad pvp life. 80% people going battlegrounds just for exp and other rewards. And other people as I mentioned are nothing more just special snowflakes who does everything opposite than it should be.
      PvPers like me would happily play the game then, but yeah PvE queens/carebears would obviously leave.

Good old days of Tera with old pk system where you got adrenalin rush when fighting equally geared/skilled/leveled people or just 1vX. :love:
    • Leya wrote:

Wat.Nobody would play the game where main thing is pvp. Pvp is just for special snowflakes who ignore main content and prefer sad pvp life. 80% people going battlegrounds just for exp and other rewards. And other people as I mentioned are nothing more just special snowflakes who does everything opposite than it should be.
      :pillepalle:
    • Actually, pvp is the endgame all games have.
      Why is that ? Because as it is already mentioned, i could write macros* that could clear every single dungeon(for dps and tanks that is). Like seriously, pve is so fcking static, in most classes you have one rotation (the only class that differs is warrior), even ninja that has reset on it's double cut, you could press double cut no matter if it's resetted or not, and then press skyfall.
      But here, i give it to you that pve was kinda fun when there were no attack indicators and you had to watch at bosse's feet/hands/head/eyes so you would see it's next attack. Now you just see a shape, and it's soooooooooo much easier, like seriously, as a dd, i don't even care to watch the boss. But enough of this. Pve is static, what is non static, is the pvp. And that's why because pvp got a lot more scenarios that could happen like different team composition, different glyphs/playstyles/strategies. And while you get better at it, others get better at it as well. So it's an always evolving difficulty. When i pvped in tera 4 years ago, i would sweat my ass off, while on pve i would just lay on my chair, care about nothing, even if i fck a rotation or afked the whole fight, it would still no matter since content would get cleared.I've even went into wh as a steadfast+9 lancer, having only a sorc with me. We did clear it, because pve after some time becomes so fcking easy that you could automate the biggest part of it.

*Macro : software related to having one key press equal to multiple key presses in specific time, for specific duration, etc.
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • modi3 wrote:

i could write macros* that could clear every single dungeon(for dps and tanks that is).

But here, i give it to you that pve was kinda fun when there were no attack indicators and you had to watch at bosse's feet/hands/head/eyes so you would see it's next attack.
      I wanna see you write a macro for clearing rkem then.
      Also you can these indicators off and normally they are turned off in hms too. Also there are certain mechanics where you need to see the damage areas beforehand.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • ^ that. pve is so freaking repetitive, well, they are combos in pvp as well, but you have to think when to use them, to whom to use them, if you are able to use them, if they can get interrupted easily by enemy team, sometimes they get interrupted by your own teammates while on pve "get behind bosse's back, then execute this combo 100 times and you good"
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Leya wrote:

Flame=Fame wrote:

Nah it's them pve heroes that have some kind of special attention problem thinking everything revolves around them, pve is designed to make games last longer, where as pvp's designed to show skill and determination, how much you can get out of your class, even though there's whiners in every section pve takes the cake on that, they can never stop complaining about pvpers ruining their 'precious pve content' truth is those who avoid pvp tend not to have alot of patience and / or brain capacity, I won't judge tho, each their own :bday:
    • Cupofteamate wrote:

Nah it's them pve heroes that have some kind of special attention problem thinking everything revolves around them, pve is designed to make games last longer, where as pvp's designed to show skill and determination, how much you can get out of your class, even though there's whiners in every section pve takes the cake on that, they can never stop complaining about pvpers ruining their 'precious pve content' truth is those who avoid pvp tend not to have alot of patience and / or brain capacity, I won't judge tho, each their own :bday:
      Pve is main gaming content and pvp usually is extra game activity. Pve requires more pantience and brains capaticy doesn't matter. Both sides have retarted players. Anyway we should stop fighting with each other, everyone play what they want and this topic is about ninjas, so we are talking offtopic xd