Battleground Rewards / Gameforge Meaning of Jackpot

• Battleground Rewards / Gameforge Meaning of Jackpot

This has been a common topic among the playerbase and should be kept alive due to its importance.
      Battleground rewards at the moment are extremely low. From Vanguard Gear XP and Gold, daily battleground quest chests that have lost their value and f2p keys, to the "jackpots" that only give Elleon Marks in low quantities if you win. Jackpot is not an accurate word and i will explain this in a easy and simple way.

What means "Jackpot"?
      • Jackpot
      ˈdʒakpɒt/
      noun
      • a large cash prize in a game or lottery, especially one that accumulates until it is won.[table]
        [tr]
        [td]sinonym:[/td]
        [td]top prize, main prize, first prize;[/td]
        [/tr]
        [/table]
      Now i ask, which part of our current Battleground jackpots is accurate with the meaning of the word jackpot?
      Let me rememind you what are w getting from current Jackpots if we win a battleground:

Between x5(!?) Elleon's Mark of Valor and 25... Even if it was always x25, what can you get with x25? Even a Complete crystal bind is worth x40 Marks.
      In the past we had randomly generated jackpots that you could even earn a Diamond for winning a CS match, hundreds of MWA for winning Fraywind and even after that the Jackpot boxes we had in the past were way better than todays "Jackpot". Get real, make jackpot real.

Victory boxes rarely drop anything worth in-game gold because the materials they provide are untradeable and most of the time we dont even get the materials we are needing at the moment(depending on whatever gear the player is enchanting). This is against player to player economy.
      Gear XP reward is low, in my opinion should be 3 times higher or more, specially when players are trying to enchant Top Tier to do Fraywind, its a joke, and the numbers prove it.
      Vanguard Quest gold is too low, comparing with other activity quests because of the lack of gold generated(most times not even generated at all) due to Untradeable resources.

This is negatively impacting battlegrounds activity and more old players this year are quitting due to lack of content and rewards in pvp while at same time is providing no appeal to new players who would like to PvP. The event server which was supposed to be a PvP related event, was a mistake. It split the whole playerbase and is badly managed(like for example those Elin Icon Quests where people queue all kinds of battlegrounds for the "win 15 times in Battleground X" while ignoring "Current Battleground Jackpot Y" and ending up not getting a match in any.). It was a great bait for gameforge wallet as everything cash shop related was available on a "test server" with direct convenience to many achievments. In the end i saw more Pet Buffs being tested than Battlegrounds, which is depressive. I did like the Civil Unrest with guilds having a member limit of 30 accounts but i disliked fighting players who had gamebreaking buffs that only Cash Shop can provide(yes the Manahan Pet Buffs).

With this I believe everyone playing this game at the moment will agree that Battleground Rewards must be increased and jackpots made true to their meaning.
      Not only 3v3, not only Corsairs Stronghold, not only Gridiron, not only Fraywind, not only Kumas, not only Iron Battleground. All of them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rafera ().

• I think that everything is on purpose .. Sea chest ? REMOVE , PVP COMMUNITY ARE P2WINNING SO KEYS FROM SHOP.. LOW JACKPOT e.g 20 ELLEONS ? YES -> TC HAS PERMA CRYSTALBIND. Lacking of MONEY ? YES MAKE ITEMS UNTRADEABLE BUT ALLOW GOLDEN TALENTS AND FURTHER CRAFTED GOLDEN THINGS TRADEABLE COZ U CAN GET 150 DAILY FROM TC + crafting points restore and faster crafting.. Its like totally killing f2p . New players can't even enchant gear and rewards are soo low they are wasting more gold than getting. To do RKEM u need slaying + blue noct + strong can / brav . If ure not using consumables or slaying u cant do it even on some low dps classes like ninja. And what do u get ? 1 emerald ? 2 mats for high/top tier ? bahahah . PvP is still cancer, unbalanced but now its even worse. Rewards are soo bad that some ppl rerolled to op classes only to get higher chance for win few mats in few hours in few matches. If gameforge will not do anything the game will die faster than they can expect. Hope they will get theirs finger burnt finally.
    • i'm really grateful I was just going to talk about that but didnt knew where to start or what else to say.
      I just want to add one more thing, 3 hours per day isnt enough so why not making the whole week like saturday and sunday (2 jackpot time) with better rewards that would move lazy ppl who parking in towns all the day doing nothing, even pve ppl will leave que in dungons to que in bgs.
    • Pvp should be alive. I was never a fan of pve, but since i revisited tera i threw 25euros + 1 month of tc. Now i won't renew my tc, neither will i buy tt till pvp becomes alive again.

"Yo modie, stfu, you don't keep the light on, you barely waste any money"
      Well that is true, but hear me out mate, imagine having MY money for the 3+ years of my absence. It would be around 500-600 euros, not much BUT gameforge has lost a thousand people like me, that translates to 500k-600k revenue the last 3 years. So yep, gameforge, start looking at normal players like me that can get at least 20 people to return to this game since you can get 220 euros monthly just from one group of people. And that's not just it, those 20 people, will make the game more alive for whales ,so more enjoyable. In the end, why would anyone buy these retarded flying costumes if he doesn't have any poor modie around to make him feel superior ?

But it's not only gameforge,it's also players fault so wtf people, ain't you bored of pve ? Leave your comfort brainafk imtheherothisgameneeds pve zone and start pvping

What needs to be done : Actual rewards for pvp. Like seriously, i don't give a flying sh1t about ixp or something like untradeable mats. And even if mats were tradeable, everyone has such a huge stock that their price would be below 1 gold each (at least for the 30* wooden crap that fw boxes give). Give us gold, OR some dragon scale that you can activate only when you have 100/200 of them and it's guaranteed to give you a crit dragon/wyvern.

Btw gameforge just take a look at the stats:
      Top games atm : LoL,Dota,CounterStrike
      Bottom games atm : Farming simulator 2018

Last edit : To anyone that says "people despise pvp and rewards won't force them to do it", remember kumasylum when it was introduced ? Yeah well, i hated it, i puked each time i was in that kindergarden theme BUT i was grateful i was getting ez MASTER ENIGMATIC SCROLLS per run so, i was qing all the time. So yeah, tera community is rewards-driven
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists

The post was edited 2 times, last by modi3 ().

• When I actively played this game I qued CS a lot, it used to have random jackpots of diamonds, emeralds, relevant vm mats etc, any diamond game made pvp much more hype I don't see this anymore its as if that jackpot no longer exists.

Why should I even bother to que a pvp battleground if this jackpot doesn't exist, however Pit of Petrax does have this it literally can drop anywhere between a ruby to a diamond and you make minimum 310 gold per run it only takes less than a minute (14 seconds on frostmetal+0 gunner) while as a game of CS or any battleground lasts at least 2 minutes -30 mins with the chance of losing and not including que time.
    • i dont know how much posts like this i saw in last 2 years and i still cant belive that gameforge still dont give a shit..
      If u guys gave up from this game, lend it to someone else to menage it on eu and let us who still love this game to enjoy in it befoe is to late..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Nooblord42 wrote:

Why should I even bother to que a pvp battleground if this jackpot doesn't exist, however Pit of Petrax does have this it literally can drop anywhere between a ruby to a diamond and you make minimum 310 gold per run it only takes less than a minute (14 seconds on frostmetal+0 gunner) while as a game of CS or any battleground lasts at least 2 minutes -30 mins with the chance of losing and not including que time.
      That's the sad true. On the other hand, let's say everyone from here is able to do pop and gg on 18 alts daily. And gathers tons of gold. Then what? As it is, farming is for the sake of it, there's nothing after you are done with your runs .
      And since there's nothing forcing you to do your runs, why do those runs in the first place ? And why buy tc to do more of these runs, since gold is useless ?

I can only answer for myself. I'm waiting for a new patch . But if said patch is delayed a lot, or does nothing to help pvp, why should i even log in this game ?
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Enjoymaker wrote:

I think that everything is on purpose .. Sea chest ? REMOVE , PVP COMMUNITY ARE P2WINNING SO KEYS FROM SHOP.. LOW JACKPOT e.g 20 ELLEONS ? YES -> TC HAS PERMA CRYSTALBIND. Lacking of MONEY ? YES MAKE ITEMS UNTRADEABLE BUT ALLOW GOLDEN TALENTS AND FURTHER CRAFTED GOLDEN THINGS TRADEABLE COZ U CAN GET 150 DAILY FROM TC + crafting points restore and faster crafting.. Its like totally killing f2p . New players can't even enchant gear and rewards are soo low they are wasting more gold than getting. To do RKEM u need slaying + blue noct + strong can / brav . If ure not using consumables or slaying u cant do it even on some low dps classes like ninja. And what do u get ? 1 emerald ? 2 mats for high/top tier ? bahahah . PvP is still cancer, unbalanced but now its even worse. Rewards are soo bad that some ppl rerolled to op classes only to get higher chance for win few mats in few hours in few matches. If gameforge will not do anything the game will die faster than they can expect. Hope they will get theirs finger burnt finally.
      This is the feedback gameforge should read about the state of the game. It is clearly explicit about many issues that are stacked on top of each other, envolving not only PvP but PvE, literally the whole game.

Nooblord42 wrote:

NA has diamond jackpots now, why doesn't EU?
      I make the same question. Why not?
    • GameForge needs to triple the amount of XP, this xp grind is so BORING, WE NEED DOUBLE XP EVENTS for ALL VG QUESTS

BG Jackpots are f--cking USELESS, bring diamonds back, and only put high grade materials or talents, REMOVE everything else

Ninja nerfing diamond drops from GG is NOT WHAT we asked FORE

My TC will be canceled, if people expect things to change please cancel you subscription to give GF a clear message to make these changes
    • How to make PvP worth

VG Quest:
      Double Gold
      tripple Item EXP
      3 Dragon Scales
      200 VG Credits Without Reputation Buff!
      1x Voucher for Rare Glyphs (glyph cost: common 3 Voucher, rare 5 Voucher
      8000 Metamoric Emblems for the first Quest

Rewards for playing BGs

If u win:
      1x Emerald, 25x Kaia's Emblem

If u lose:
      5x Rubies, 10x Kaia's Emblem

Kaia's Emblem are tokens just like Elleons Mark but only obtainable via PvP

Content of Kaia's Emblem

"Rank 1 Gear-Enchantment Box (Top Tier)"- Cost: 100 Emblem
      Contains every time: 5x Artisan's Tool, 3x Copper Clasp, 1x Pansopic Ash, 25x Golden Plate
      Plus one of the following Items: 1 - 3 Elemetal Essence, 1 - 5 Panshopic Ash, 1-3 Diamond, 3 - 5 Artisan's Tool, 1 - 3 Copper Clasp, 25 - 50 Gold Talent

"Rank 2 Gear-Enchantment (High Tier)"- Cost: 75 Emblem
      Contains every time 10x Hypnotic Device, 15x Liquid Metall, 2x Archdevan Surfactant, 50 Golden Daric,
      Plus one of the following Items: 5 - 10x Hypnotic Device, 5 - 10x Liquid Metall, 3 - 5x Archdevan Surfactant, 15 - 30x Gold Talent, 5 - 10x Emeralds, 50 - 80x Sapphire

"Rank 3 Gear-Enchantment (Mid Tier)"- Cost: 50 Emblem
      Contains every time: 20x Polished Arunic Ore, 5x Archdevan Oil, 50 Gold Talent
      Plus one of the following Items: 10xPolished Arunic Ore, 5x Archdevan Oil, 25x Gold Talent, 10 - 50x Rubies, 10 - 25x Sapphires

"Rank 4 Gear-Enchantment (Low Tier)"- Cost: 25 Emblem
      Contains every time: 40x Wood Scrap, 10x Archdevan Catalyst, 20 Gold Talent, 5 Rubies,
      Plus one of the following Items: 20x Wood Scrap, 10x Archdevan Catalys, 30 Gold Talent, 20 Rubies, 15 Sapphires

"Rank 1 Accesories-Enchantment Box"- Cost: 80 Emblem
      Contains every time: 25 SIlver Plate, 10x Archdevan Formula, 5x Carved Ornament, 1x Otherworldly Shard
      Plus one of the following Items: 25 Silver Plate, 5x Archdevan Formula, 3x Carved Ornament, 1 - 2 Otherworldly Shard, 1 - 3 Diamonds

"Rank 2 Accesories-Enchantment Box"- Cost: 40 Emblem
      Contains every time: 50x Silver Talent, 15x Refined Elixir, 40x Metall Fragment
      Plus one of the following Items: 10 - 50x Silver Talent, 5 - 10x Refined Elixir, 10 - 20x Metall Fragment, 1x Diamond, 5x Emeralds

"Titanic Material Box"- Cost: 50 Emblem
      Contains every time: 15x Titan's Earth, 15x Titan's Storm 20x Titan's Fire, 20x Titan's Peace
      Chance to get: 5 x Pure Titan's Eath, 5x Pure Titan's Storm, 10x Pure Titan's Fire, 10x Pure Titan's Peace, 1x Harmonious Imbalance

"Master Etching Box"- Cost: 1000 Emblem
      Gives one random T4 Etching (Weapon, Armor, Boots, Gloves, not tradeable) + one random accesory T4 Etching (not tradeable)

"Noctenium Infusion Chest"- Cost: 10 Emblem
      Gives 500-1000 Noctenium Infusion + 2 Superious Noctenium Refiner

This is my suggestion it itsn't broken since PvP takes way longer in some bgs than PvE, also u need more poeple to pop up PvP... Pve only need 5.

PvP will be alive again even PvE players would queue ... You're welcome

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kraxler ().

• Imo tera's unique combat style is perfect for pvp, it rly makes no sense why the companies behind the game are sabotaging it so much. If there isnt pvp in a game with action combat ppl may as well go do pve to a tab targeting game with tons of content more.

+1 to this thread and most of the pvp threads ive seen so far, the community is proposing so many solutions just do something already.