Manahan boxes and Rollcall insignia

• Manahan boxes and Rollcall insignia

First, I wanna know why Manahan boxes are not bankable... Lets take the following situation. I have two characters on this server (lets call them A and B).

I have the Manahan Defiance box on B but I wanna tansfer A to my main server, what should I do? Yes, I can open it but according to the Patch 63 document, this box will result in an error in Manahan's server.

Another point is the rollcall insignias... they are not bankable neither... why? If we have 10 insignias on character A and 15 on B, what should we do??
    • This problem already came up on the second day of the server, but using the search might be too hard.

If you got 10 on A and 15 on B and didn't realize until now that you can't bank them it's your own fault. It's a restriction on a new item which is mentioned on the item itself. So it would help to actually take a look first before assuming stuff. While it might have been better to announce because people like you are likely to not read stuff and then complain there is still no fault on GF side.

And the boxes are non-bankable cause otherwise you could do the following:

- Create a char
      - Level up in 4 hours and get those sweet level 65 jewels
      - Each battleground 10x (doesn't matter if win or loss)
      - Put box into the bank
      - Delete char and start over again
      - Have an ass load of costumes / holy water etc. when joining back to the main server

Makes sense that you can't bank them right?
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • This was announced an planned and I think it also has a simple reason. Maybe they check your inventory for a box when you try to create one to avoid abuse (just run every dungeon 10 times -> 2 boxes with the same char). Therefor you shouldn't be able to open the box right now while on the event server.

While this isn't a nice solution it is a workaround and given the few tools Gameforge has to create this server it's ok-ish. And it was announced early enough (does the box disappear or just won't open?).
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.