Gridiron Jackpot / Multi BG Matching

• Athena wrote:

Hello everyone, :)

Thank you for your feedback.
      • We will soon work on a new schedule! we will keep you in touch about it.
      • Regarding the Multi-matching for Battleground, it's something that we forwarded to BHS but no news for now.
      • About the calendar in game, it's not something that has been forgotten: we needed to use this functionality for all running events. However, the BG schedule was always visible in the welcome window (available in the menu). But Since we don't have new entries in the calendar, you now have the details back there! :thumbup:

Kind regards,
      Athena
      what about better bgs' rewards and equalized 3vs3 premade ?
    • Display Spoiler

Enjoymaker wrote:

Athena wrote:

Hello everyone, :)

Thank you for your feedback.
      • We will soon work on a new schedule! we will keep you in touch about it.
      • Regarding the Multi-matching for Battleground, it's something that we forwarded to BHS but no news for now.
      • About the calendar in game, it's not something that has been forgotten: we needed to use this functionality for all running events. However, the BG schedule was always visible in the welcome window (available in the menu). But Since we don't have new entries in the calendar, you now have the details back there! :thumbup:

Kind regards,
      Athena
      what about better bgs' rewards and equalized 3vs3 premade ?

Battleground rewards at the moment are extremely low. From the daily battleground quest chests that have lost their value to the "jackpots" that only give Elleon Marks in low quantities if you win. Jackpot is not an accurate word to these battleground schedules we have and i will explain this in a easy and simple visual way:

• Jackpot
      ˈdʒakpɒt/
      noun
      1. a large cash prize in a game or lottery, especially one that accumulates until it is won.[table]
        [tr]
        [td]sinonym:[/td]
        [td]top prize, main prize, first prize;[/td]
        [/tr]
        [/table]
      Now i ask, which part of our current Battleground jackpots is accurate with the meaning of the word jackpot? Let me rememind you what we are getting from current Jackpots if we win a battleground:

Between x5(!?) Elleon's Mark of Valor and 25... Even if it was always x25, what can you get with x25? Even a Complete crystal bind is worth x40 Marks.
      In the past we had randomly generated jackpots that you could even earn a Diamond for winning a CS match, hundreds of MWA for winning Fraywind and even after that the Jackpot boxes we had in the past were way better than todays "Jackpot". Get real, make jackpot real.

Victory boxes rarely drop anything worth in-game gold because the materials they provide are untradeable and most of the time we dont even get the materials we are needing at the moment(depending on whatever gear the player is enchanting). This is against player to player economy. Gear XP reward is low, in my opinion should be 3 times higher or more, specially when players are trying to enchant Top Tier to do Fraywind, its a joke, and the numbers prove it.

This is negatively impacting battlegrounds activity and more people this year are quitting due to lack of content and rewards in pvp. The event server which was supposed to be a PvP related event, was a mistake. It split the whole playerbase and is badly managed(like for example those Elin Icon Quests where people queue all kinds of battlegrounds for the "win 15 times in Battleground X" while ignoring "Current Battleground Jackpot Y" and ending up not getting a match in any.). It was a great bait for gameforge wallet as everything cash shop related was available on a "test server" with direct convenience to many achievments. In the end i saw more Pet Buffs being tested than Battlegrounds, which is depressive.

With this I believe everyone playing this game at the moment will agree that Battleground Rewards must be increased and jackpots turned into real jackpots.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Rafera ().

• like 1 hour ago (@manahan): Q fw guys, that's the event bg (it actually was cs 20v20, according to this docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…NwTIo/edit#gid=1003160727)

That's why we need to say "cs extra rewards" instead of "bg active jackpot"

EDIT : OH LOOK, IT S ME THE RETARD BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SEARCH DAILY FOR CHANGES AT SCHEDULE, TY GAMEFORGE FOR NOT UPDATING THE SPREADSHEET
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • I really miss 2013.No que times for fc and skyring.And also there was only 2 bg and it was freakin awesome.The game was more active and you could get the pvp set from bc and ks shop.

Dont remember the set names.It was conjunt (from bc) x(dont know the name but you could directly buy it from ks shop no need to craft) and vm1 from endless manayas core.If anyone have vm1 they cant rape you if you have any type of pvp set.

But today,if u have the best weapon you can rekt everyone.Balance is dead beetween any type of sets.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

Where is this new schedule? Why does it take so long?
      hope this incoming battleground jackpot schedule will also come with updated jackpot rewards and a solution for gridiron
    • You can hello all you want, the only solution for pvp is gonna come in 2 MAJOR PATCHES (i don't know how oftern major patches come) and i personally don't think it will boost the pvp activity. And after the patch 66, pvp will be forgotten again, but truth be told they never did remember it in the first place

Fun fact, i was away on a 3-4 day "vacation", the last time i logged in was friday which is a dead day for pvp, i check pvp schedule for 2morrow and it has "iron battlegrounds" . So still no tc for me, and i actually believe that i won't get tc for a long time, gameforge doesn't deserve a single penny from me
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists