What's more convenient?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's more convenient?

Hi

Was wondering what's more convenient to get Dyads:
      Getting 15 Crystal Boxes
      or
      Getting 1 Dyad Niveot Structure

I'm talking about Elleon Tokens off course
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Most likely you are safer off with buying the Dyad directly than relying on the RNG of the crystal box. Atleast I can tell from myself that the % of getting a Dyad Structure from crystal box seems quite low. So if you are in need of them better buy them directly or even better buy Smart Dyads from broker as they aren't really that expensive.
      twitch.tv/ariikato (occasionally Streaming)
    • Large Niveot Chest of the Elegant Master Fusioneer - it Contains 5 Smart Dyad structures, just pay attention to the Item description before you buy it to be sure, there are normal ones too without the "Elegant". (The "non-Elegant" contain only normal Dyad Structures)
      twitch.tv/ariikato (occasionally Streaming)
    • I knew about smart dyads
      Didn't asked about those since they aren't on the Elleon Token's shop.And I didn't know where they drop.

Never much cared about dyads in the first place.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )