Event feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not on my gaming machine right now, so I can only guess what's going on there, but... in past events it was often implemented that "big" huntable enemies had near-infinite hp, but also a hit counter. Soooo, have you tried hitting them 10-15 times?

Never mind the actual hp, they should insta-die after a specific number of hits.
    • Event feedback

so about the wintera and senta events im not sure if GF looks at feedback anymore but no harm in trying . so the rewords for wintera have been the same for a long time most people have them buy now making the event not rewording and the santa event buy my estimates it would take 9 hours to farm 500 tokens for a etching design i thing thats way to much time it feals more like a chore then a fun event . i hope u guys see this and adjust some things
    • Deiman wrote:

so about the wintera and senta events im not sure if GF looks at feedback anymore but no harm in trying . so the rewords for wintera have been the same for a long time most people have them buy now making the event not rewording and the santa event buy my estimates it would take 9 hours to farm 500 tokens for a etching design i thing thats way to much time it feals more like a chore then a fun event . i hope u guys see this and adjust some things
      In the german section there is a whole thread about wintera having shit rewards and another one for unrewarding santas. In the santa thread it was calculated that you need about 133h to get a IV etching.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • We dont need your events anymore

this kind of events are just finger in an eye.. Like wtf? All those shits so called events for what?
      Great job once more gameforge, leave game to someone else cause u have 0 will to do smth that will make ppl play this.. And then we was wondering why our eu tera is lowest populated..
      this santa rewards are simple answer.
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Wtf mate, like seriously wtf, they created an event server with nocteniums always on, more ixp, 3 new bgs and you cry because of 1 event ? You get free frostmetal, free artisan and master recipes, you get a diamond for free, you get bank tabs *2+, you get so much and you only judge them as whole for 1 event ? You serious ?

Like seriously, you should had the same gameforge we had 3-4 years ago . Do you know what the best event at that time was ? TWO WHOLE HOURS DOUBLE DROPS ON LABYRINTH OF TERROR, WOW, SUCH EFFORT BACK THEN.
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • So call manahan? Which killed other servers? In which i need to gear another char in order to finish event for dungeon? No thanks mate..
      Like go kill 500 santas, take etch for design.. Then take out ur card, buy mats from event we just made in tera shop and voilaaa..
      Disguisting..
      Besides to be honesr, double item xp, double gold and double loots was only good event in last idk how much months..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Killed other servers ? Why is manahan killing your server, what were your daily activities that died cuz of manahan ?

If you don't like an event, you can just not participate, simple as that. I didn't like the double gold from vanguards event, so i didn't participate. I don't like the wintera event so i don't participate. Both events are killing the things i want to do BUT they are events that will end soon
      PVP NOT DEAD
    • modi3 wrote:

Wtf mate, like seriously wtf, they created an event server with nocteniums always on, more ixp, 3 new bgs and you cry because of 1 event ? You get free frostmetal, free artisan and master recipes, you get a diamond for free, you get bank tabs *2+, you get so much and you only judge them as whole for 1 event ? You serious ?

Like seriously, you should had the same gameforge we had 3-4 years ago . Do you know what the best event at that time was ? TWO WHOLE HOURS DOUBLE DROPS ON LABYRINTH OF TERROR, WOW, SUCH EFFORT BACK THEN.
      Well the thing is you judge them for Manahan which is nice but also bad.
      Then there are 90% of the other events which GF had good versions of and now are killing them. Wintera for example is one of these.

EU:
    • modi3 wrote:

Less hits or more rewards ?
      Hopefully both.

EU:
    • Even if you were interested in etchings IV,oh mate, they cost soooo many tokens to be able to craft one, that it's just not worth it.
      One harmonious imbalance, needs you to spend 3.500 dreamers just to get the Uncommon Etching crystals (harmonious wants 100).
      So, you need 7k dreamers to get the first two components of harmonious imbalance * 2.
      Then you need 1.600 for the rest of components * 2 (since you need 2 of harmonious imbalance) = 3.200
      And then you need a 2 lucid titans which consist each of 12 titans that cost 100 .
      Total cost : 12.400 (just the ingredients) dreamer tokens

Also you need tons of gold, never mind killing 12.5k santas...

and all that for +2 power :')
      WORTH IT :doofy:
      PVP NOT DEAD