Manahan full of bugs

• Manahan full of bugs

So,as many of you have already experienced there are a lot of bugs on the event server...And I really would like to know if there were any tests before the event got published?!? I truly feel like a lab rat.There are bugs at every corner...And not mentioning that for the people without Tera club it's a pain in the @@@ ...We spend our time for testing things and all we get its a frostmetal? I suggest we get at least for some days a free TC.Without it you can't do anything on the server and we test things and find bugs without a rewards...

I also want to report a new bug that a guild mate of mine got...She had like 3k gold and now she only has 10 g (She didn't do anything with the gold after she left the dung her gold disappeared)

PS:If you are are p2w and want to fight because you have tons of money pls just ignore my thread.Thank you very much!

Also there is 1 more bug i noticed

At the vanguard shop for gear there is no boots!
      Images
      • bug.png

81.44 kB, 287×221, viewed 581 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by EzzoR ().

• I can't claim rollback insignia which are rewarded for LOGING IN, i guess i should first clear the log in and then try to claim them :lol:

But on a serious note, these rollback insignia give you like one riding skill or something like that . And it f@cking doesn't matter because i went into the new server to get frostmetal+0 AND glyphs for an alt AND OFC I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR BATTLEGROUNDS BUT I DON T SEE BGS POPPIN. so yeah, bg y u no pop ?
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Manahan is called an event server but in reality it's like a huge test server.
      Also they tweaked with a lot of things and this can of course cause bugs.
      So yeah just correct your wrong expectations.
      About the free TC thing: Are you kidding me? It is a voluntary action to play on Manahan so why should they give you something that costs real money? You can be happy that you get free Frostmetal.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • It is NOT a test server. All you guys with your conspiracy theories holy cow.

Atmorph tried to create something unique and yes, it was tested but since DSU was so much to test, not everything was covered. And if you encounter bugs at every corner, list them all so they can be fixed.

The only ones I know right now are:

- login reward fail
      - 3h box fail at first day (fixed, was beneficial to the players though, I got 2x 3h chests on the first day, you got at least 1, so nothing to worry about)
      - Kelsi buff event fail (sadly it is not applied correctly and has to be removed)

You level up in like 5 hours, you get free high tier +0, you get free smart dyad niveots, you get double loot, even from ghillie, you get double exp, you get a lot of stuff for clearing the 4 star dungeons 5 times.

BUT YEAH, GAMEFORGE GIVE US FREE TERA CLUB FOR ABUSING US!!!!!!!!!!

And btw, gold does not disappear, your guild mate seems to be a bit slow xD
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • SisterofVi wrote:

It is NOT a test server. All you guys with your conspiracy theories holy cow.
      They simply could use "test server" not because it's indeed a test server but because it's exactly like being on a test server.

SisterofVi wrote:

Atmorph tried to create something unique and yes, it was tested but since DSU was so much to test, not everything was covered. And if you encounter bugs at every corner, list them all so they can be fixed.
      They already have some issues with fixing grammatical mistakes after years, why would they fix all the bugs that fast for a server that will end after a month ? lol

That being said, I agree with you for the tera club, we get already enough stuff in game... But there are always some people to try to grab more, like during a double xp I os everything trololo I'll rush to get all the exp for me in leveling phase. Humans nature.
    • SisterofVi wrote:

It is NOT a test server. All you guys with your conspiracy theories holy cow.

The only ones I know right now are:

- login reward fail
      - 3h box fail at first day (fixed, was beneficial to the players though, I got 2x 3h chests on the first day, you got at least 1, so nothing to worry about)
      - Kelsi buff event fail (sadly it is not applied correctly and has to be removed)

You level up in like 5 hours, you get free high tier +0, you get free smart dyad niveots, you get double loot, even from ghillie, you get double exp, you get a lot of stuff for clearing the 4 star dungeons 5 times.

BUT YEAH, GAMEFORGE GIVE US FREE TERA CLUB FOR ABUSING US!!!!!!!!!!

And btw, gold does not disappear, your guild mate seems to be a bit slow xD
      It was just a suggestion.But you only get the things you said from the event server and you have to fight tons of bugs while getting there...After that it's only TC you can barely do dungs if you are unlucky and don't find someone with TC in your party the dungeon can take double the time you would do it on a normal server...And the gold thing might be another bug i put it in since it is about that the thread.She started the dung with 3k gold,after she left she only had 10 gold...She didnt do anything with the gold while in dung.
    • Arlos wrote:

Manahan is called an event server but in reality it's like a huge test server.
      Also they tweaked with a lot of things and this can of course cause bugs.
      So yeah just correct your wrong expectations.
      About the free TC thing: Are you kidding me? It is a voluntary action to play on Manahan so why should they give you something that costs real money? You can be happy that you get free Frostmetal.
      Then it should be called a test server and not a event server...Voluntary?You don't really have a big choice there are few players queuing on the normal servers so you either play on Manahan or stay around on the normal servers doing almost nothing.The queuing is even worse then before now.
    • EzzoR wrote:

Then it should be called a test server and not a event server...Voluntary?You don't really have a big choice there are few players queuing on the normal servers so you either play on Manahan or stay around on the normal servers doing almost nothing.The queuing is even worse then before now.
      Well calling it an event server is better for the marketing. Also it may be that you have less chances of running dungeons because you are on a new server. I wan't really active the last few days (Star Wars is more important :D) but from what I saw at least on the old servers there are still some people to run things with.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

EzzoR wrote:

Well calling it an event server is better for the marketing. Also it may be that you have less chances of running dungeons because you are on a new server. I wan't really active the last few days (Star Wars is more important :D) but from what I saw at least on the old servers there are still some people to run things with.
      Yes there are,but few very few.