Choosing a Class

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Choosing a Class

So last time I played Tera was 3-4 years ago, last class I remember is Reaper being released, and I want some new suggestions on which class to go for, because I have noticed they changed skill level requirements.

I am leaning over
      mostly on Sorcerer and Lancer, but these are viable options too: Mystic, Priest
      So pick one for me please.
      Life is miserable, so is Jeff Kaplan.
    • Sunflare wrote:

New To Tera (5th Dec 2015)
      I don't think something incomplete will help.

board.tera.gameforge.com/index…-should-I-pick/?pageNo=1&

Here is something complete that may also answer some other questions you might have.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

I don't think something incomplete will help.
      Feel free to make it 'complete' then, if you believe one should choose a class based on another person's opinion.

It was more of a shortcut to my opinion I gave just yesterday, not an attempt to make a 'complete' overview of every single class because the way I see each class will not help him in any way.
    • Sunflare wrote:

Feel free to make it 'complete' then, if you believe one should choose a class based on another person's opinion.
      It was more of a shortcut to my opinion I gave just yesterday, not an attempt to make a 'complete' overview of every single class because the way I see each class will not help him in any way.
      Well not mentioning every class is a big mistake. They should at least have all their options presented. Also in my link I wrote a short description of every class focused on how they are mostly played. I also tried to write the most distinct feature of the class which was kinda hard for Ninja since they have nothing really outstanding that seperates them from other classes.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • I'm not sure I can be bothered to make a summary of every class, especially when I haven't played all of them. If I knew about your overview, I would've given a link to it.
    • All these "which class to pick" lists are useless and utter bullsh*t.

Pick the class that you like the most. You can't go wrong anyways since all of them are OP in PvP once you perfect them and all of them do high damage in PvE once you perfect them.
    • Runeterra wrote:

So last time I played Tera was 3-4 years ago, last class I remember is Reaper being released, and I want some new suggestions on which class to go for, because I have noticed they changed skill level requirements.

I am leaning over
      mostly on Sorcerer and Lancer, but these are viable options too: Mystic, Priest
      So pick one for me please.
      Welcome back to TERA first of all :beer:

Since u ask for my personal opinion I would chose Lancer or Mystic since most of LFGs lately look for one of those 2 classes.
      Sorc is also really fun to play, but its a bit hard to reach top gear if you dont have static or friends to play with, people rarely take DDs that are less than top geared and it will take some time to reach that lvl.
      And Priest... Oh my... even tho priest is my main and my fav class to play, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for now since you get bullied so much in instances for not having crit aura etc :dash:

There, in end I hope you will have fun no matter which class you chose and good luck with community :thumbsup:
      :!: YouTube :!:
      TERA guides/POVs
    • Even though good healers are always welcome in general~ especially on yurian(ger pve server) you'll have a hard time finding lfg groups as a healer. Atleast that is my expierence the past two month due to a huge amount of healers and many ppl building grps with their friends. You will find grps with lancer or dps pretty fast, but in the end play what you love/like to play!! Motivated players are welcome everywhere‍ ☝️
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.