New event server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• They should have excluded PvP from this test server event and do a seperate PvP only test server event with instant lvl 65 + full glyphs, crystals etc. where we can test some BG changes that could come on our servers as permanent battlegrounds later on.
    • Sultan wrote:

why not to support them?
      Well just same as you I'm all for and pumped to try these changes we've been asking for for so long.

However I have a feeling this new server testing will just give them the perfect excuses from a bunch of carefully selected qq players, to never actually implement the changes we've been asking for permanently saying something as "they did not work on the test server". I hope I'm wrong on this, but it's the reason why I don't go on full support for this. Also I see the character slot business there, but nvm that.

I don't think gearing will be that easy. I think the fact that they'd remove BAMs on FC is good somehow, but it also could lead to not being able to revert the pace of a started match, so I'm expecting a whole lot more of AFK from now on. Also expecting a wintrade rate on 30vs30 CS of over 9000 and healers blame in skyring rising higher than ping on the North Pole. Still looking forward to it.
    • NotYourKindaPeople wrote:

i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything

Any official reply to this please?
      I also would like to know whether we still will be able to transfer to the main server ( aka we get a free char slot too along with the free transfer ) if we don't have a free char slot or it is needed to have at least a free char space to do so.
    • Solfari wrote:

Is there any information regarding Sikander, Saleron and Amarun?
      You can't transfer to these servers, so will people who play there just lose their Manahan character while everybody else gets to keep it?
      That "issue" is probably the best thing that will happen to these people, instead of losing they earn the opportunity to start on a active populated server. No offense.
    • New

Castingbeast wrote:

NotYourKindaPeople wrote:

i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything
      Any official reply to this please?
      I also would like to know whether we still will be able to transfer to the main server ( aka we get a free char slot too along with the free transfer ) if we don't have a free char slot or it is needed to have at least a free char space to do so.
      ya would be nice otherwise many people wont be able to do the event :/
    • New

Rafera wrote:

Solfari wrote:

Is there any information regarding Sikander, Saleron and Amarun?
      You can't transfer to these servers, so will people who play there just lose their Manahan character while everybody else gets to keep it?
      That "issue" is probably the best thing that will happen to these people, instead of losing they earn the opportunity to start on a active populated server. No offense.
      We would have the opportunity to transfer our Manahan character to, say, Mystel or Killian regardless of whether or not transferring to Sikander is also allowed. The only difference is that it'd be our choice. Right now we would be forced to transfer the Manahan character to a different server.
    • New

Solfari wrote:

We would have the opportunity to transfer our Manahan character to, say, Mystel or Killian regardless of whether or not transferring to Sikander is also allowed. The only difference is that it'd be our choice. Right now we would be forced to transfer the Manahan character to a different server.
      Starting on a dead server was a choice too, doesn't mean people always pick the best choice for themselves.
    • New

Borsuc wrote:

Solfari wrote:

Starting on a dead server was a choice too, doesn't mean people always pick the best choice for themselves.
      Why does the fact that people chose to play on the new servers and are now considering staying there bother you so much?
      Is this a case of 'I said the server would be dead. I said so! I said so all along. I did. And I have proof. Now acknowledge that I was right!' or something.

My question still stands, will it be possible to transfer from Manahan to Sikander?
    • New

Solfari wrote:

My question still stands, will it be possible to transfer from Manahan to Sikander?
      Seems not.
      the possibility of transfer to Amarun (as well as other new servers) is actually not planned.
      Display Spoiler

Burrito wrote:

Je viens d'avoir la confirmation : la possibilité de transfert vers Amarun (ainsi que les autres nouveaux serveurs) n'est effectivement pas prévue.
    • New

Solfari wrote:

Your question deserves a better answer from the Tera Expert team. Since those new 3 dead servers where you are considering to stay are locked and Gameforge have shown no future plans of unlocking them for characters on other servers transfer to them, will there be a merge planned for them instead? Cause obviously this situation has something behind it, but it is not up to us players to answer you. The only thing we can recommend is you actually start thinking of this opportinity as your own choice, either grab it to start somewhere better(and if there will be a merge you will meet these toons together, but you need an answer from Gameforge to actually put that in mind), or stay where you like to be and unfortunatly this opportunity won't suit you. The event is temporary, and this information is important for everyone in your situation.
    • New

ethan0879 wrote:

If I don't have any character slots in my current server, will it be possible to transfer from manahan to my server without problems?
      At this point it is not said to be possible to move a char to an older server unless you have an available slot there.
    • New

So basically the ppl from my server and the other 2 new servers will be cut out of this?If yes then they should say that from the beggining so that no one makes fake hopes...They made those 3 new servers to start from 0 again but they did not said that it will also be harder...It`s also hard enough cuz the little community...Now the other ppl should get easy good gear and we shouldn`t?This is really outrageous...
    • New

EzzoR wrote:

So basically the ppl from my server and the other 2 new servers will be cut out of this?If yes then they should say that from the beggining so that no one makes fake hopes...They made those 3 new servers to start from 0 again but they did not said that it will also be harder...It`s also hard enough cuz the little community...Now the other ppl should get easy good gear and we shouldn`t?This is really outrageous...
      Merry Christmas from the whole GF team