New event server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• New event server

So if we want to make a character in the new server we need to totally forget about our mains in the other servers? I see there are something like achievments where u need to spend all your time in this new server farming/gearing. And is ths CU at the same time otherwise how can people actually choose in what server to do it because it says it will give more reward and ranks?
    • Don't worry about CU.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Does this change come from KR, NA or is it a EU thing?

"Fraywind Canyon: No BAMs or monsters will be summoned in the existing version."
      Finally

"Champions’ Skyring (Solo/Group): An additional 5v5 version is also available."

Finally

"Corsairs’ Stronghold: A new 30v30 version is also available. When you die here, you’re dead – only the last survivor can destroy the crystal!"
      Makes not much sense.

And why not instant lvl 65 characters + all glyphs?
    • Question is if this PvP schedule is new-server-only or it applies to all servers. Also, what if we don't want to play on the event server - do we get access to these unorthodox battlegrounds?

They never fixed the guild BAM spawn days bug (reminder: after the CU switch from Saturday to Sunday following a forum vote, rally BAMs kept not spawning on Saturdays when the initial CU day was), so something tells me this change will apply to all servers. I hope I'm wrong though.

Edit:

Minji wrote:

edit:nvm. read the FAQ. Shit event
      Didn't realise the FAQ was actually separate from the other categories. Jesus...
      Will the group matching be cross-server?
      Given the large number of changes to instances and battlegrounds, the automated group matching will only search on Manahan. This means you will not be able to play with players from regular servers while you are on Manahan.
      Shit event confirmed.
    • Sunflare wrote:

Question is if this PvP schedule is new-server-only or it applies to all servers. Also, what if we don't want to play on the event server - do we get access to these unorthodox battlegrounds?

They never fixed the guild BAM spawn days bug (reminder: after the CU switch from Saturday to Sunday following a forum vote, rally BAMs kept not spawning on Saturdays when the initial CU day was), so something tells me this change will apply to all servers. I hope I'm wrong though.
      As far as I know these changes are only for Manahan. For CU they to make it so that you can participate on Manahan and your main server.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Sunflare wrote:

Didn't realise the FAQ was actually separate from the other categories. Jesus...
      Will the group matching be cross-server?
      Given the large number of changes to instances and battlegrounds, the automated group matching will only search on Manahan. This means you will not be able to play with players from regular servers while you are on Manahan.

Wait... how on earth was that part surprising in any way?

That said, the real shitstorm will probably happen when they announce which specific items will get force-deleted before transfer. Chances are GF will miss some detail aspect of the economy and people on Manahan soon end up furiously stacking valuable stuffs they can't get that easily elsewhere... until they hear they can't keep them. Queue the outcry.

Side remark: The 'Rewards' section accidentally makes it sound like you get a free transfer voucher for each of your two characters upon reaching 65. Note that no, you don't, as you only get one.
    • digiro wrote:

Side remark: The 'Rewards' section accidentally makes it sound like you get a free transfer voucher for each of your two characters upon reaching 65. Note that no, you don't, as you only get one.
      Well I agree, on that page it doesn't directly say that it is limited to one transfer only, on the FAQ you can see tho that you will only receive 1 Transfer Voucher.
      twitch.tv/ariikato (occasionally Streaming)
    • NotYourKindaPeople wrote:

i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything
      If you are thinking of transfering your main to the event server, i dont think thats possible. During the event, transfers to event server and from event server is not possible. Once the event is closing to its end, players on event server will be able to transfer their characters to the normal servers with the free coupon.
    • Minji wrote:

NotYourKindaPeople wrote:

i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything
      If you are thinking of transfering your main to the event server, i dont think thats possible. During the event, transfers to event server and from event server is not possible. Once the event is closing to its end, players on event server will be able to transfer their characters to the normal servers with the free coupon.
      nah i mean i dont have any char slots left on main server so i could not transfer it :D and the TT prices are crazy thx to the gem boxes
    • What about the gear? I assume that either you gonna provide something like the adventurer's box or just you gonna increase the avaliability of the materials through the boxes you mentioned in the webpage. Otherwise, we must spend hours and hours farming materials and money and, considering that is a new server but also we have to spend time on events, the previous options are more reasonable. Can you clarify that?
    • Why someone would spends more time on a useless alt on a new server?

To sum up GF policy:
      'Spend 1 month there since we have no actual new content and we refuse to implement changes to normal servers, so we can delay more until next patch comes"
    • Sirgoulas wrote:

Spend 1 month there since we have no actual new content and we refuse to implement changes to normal servers
      This.
      Years of feedback requesting permanent measures, all we get is temporary sand thrown to our eyes. Guess 3 new servers weren't enough x)
      They say they will buff rewards, but what rewards, at the moment they are nearly non existant, so buffing 0*3= still zero. Unless they make rewards the same way as Ktera had first patches, when drops were guaranteed pre-nerf.

1. Will players be able to use the Tera Shop in the Event Server(Manahan)
      2. Will DSU Extreme be only on Manahan or all servers?
    • Glacial` wrote:

Wouldn't this PvP bait take away human resources from the already dying BGs?
      best part of this pvp bait is that they are doing it in a pve server... how do they make a server to bait pvp players but people cant even gvg or outlaw?
    • Tbh i dont defend gameforge or anything IF and only IF this is a test server
      And IF they gonna apply this on other servers why not to support them? and its only for limited time

You can gear up free character easier than ur main server and transfer it with other items

Also its new experience cuz u gonna find all those ppl from other servers in that new one.

All the ideas they put on that server is actually what we been asking for long time, So lets hope they apply them on our main servers
      otherwise its waste of players time ^^

I personally excited for this.