PvP rewards???

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • PvP rewards???

      Can we get a better reward's in PvP? Then maybe people will be more motivated to play

      Examples

      3v3 Reward:

      Victory = 7 Golden talent (16gold/each[killian])= 112 gold
      Lose = 3 silver talent (88gold/each[killian]) =264 gold
      The reward of 3v3 is just pathetic + :thinking: maybe is better feed all games?

      When sea chest back?
    • Skyring rewards need to be better.

      1.) why tf does this matter?
      2.) not as short as you think... there are some matches that go really fast but even in cs there are (in fw every match is long regardless xd)
      3.) sure it can be abused, not denying it... but the only way gameforge has to increase rewards is through jackpot times... if rewards are bad during jackpot times nobody is gonna wintrade, if rewards are good many people are gonna queue and if you wanna wintrade... well, too bad, you can't do it at 4 am cause no jackpots then.
      4.) not for everybody... also how come playing cs and fw isn't reward enough?

      Buff all battlegrounds jackpots (excluding kuma and iron bg ofc, delete those).

      make 3v3 eq

      make fw eq

      remove cap from bgs

      make a new thread everyday till we get what we've been asking for way too long xddd
    • Om3Ga wrote:

      Skyring rewards need to stay low.

      1.) it only needs 6 people
      2.) it's short
      3.) it can be easily abused if rewards would be higher
      4.) playing it should be reward enough

      Focus more towards fixing Fraywind and CS.
      according to that RK - NM should stay low too

      1.) only need 5 people
      2.) its short max 10-12 min/run
      3.) it can be easly abused
      4.) playing it should be a reward enough ?????????????
    • 3v3 Rewards:
      • Victory = 112 gold
      • Lose =264 gold


      What else do we need to say? @Athena
      Players in PvE servers already shout on global "queue 3v3 free silver talents", this does brain damage.
    • Rafera wrote:

      3v3 Rewards:
      • Victory = 112 gold
      • Lose =264 gold


      What else do we need to say? @Athena
      Players in PvE servers already shout on global "queue 3v3 free silver talents", this does brain damage.
      And that's where I imagine two parties which are both trying to lose. What a hell of a stalemate. :lol:
    • 1. FWC
      2. CS
      3. Skyring

      That would be the correct order in terms of better rewards.

      If you would really love Skyring so much as you say you would not want the rewards to be much better.

      You simply want to abuse the system like you did 2-3 years ago with your stupid team A kills team B first match, second match team B beats team A etc.

      And this all lasts like 2 minutes max.
    • dude can you read?

      "If you would really love Skyring so much as you say you would not want the rewards to be much better." <- how tf does this make any sense??? I love skyring, so I want to make it better, not worse lol

      Anyhow, If you would really love CS so much as you say, you would not want the rewards to be much better, dear Om3Ga.

      Also yes, I really want to abuse the system like I did years ago, but I'm a bit dumb so can you explain me how please?
      As I said gameforge can only improve rewards via jackpot hours, so I want to wintrade then (during jackpot hours), otherwise there is no point... but actual players would keep kicking me and beating the shit out of me and my other 5 accounts I use to wintrade :((

      Also the few times I'd manage to do it quick I get a cooldown, making my gold per minute much lower :((((((((((((
    • Om3Ga wrote:

      1. FWC
      2. CS
      3. Skyring

      That would be the correct order in terms of better rewards.

      If you would really love Skyring so much as you say you would not want the rewards to be much better.

      You simply want to abuse the system like you did 2-3 years ago with your stupid team A kills team B first match, second match team B beats team A etc.

      And this all lasts like 2 minutes max.
      Trust my I do not give a shit about reward's in 3v3 i dont need gold/materials for years BUT for some players yes and they dont Queq cause shit reward's
      Are like 15-20 players who constantly play 3v3, maybe with better reward will be (50)?? thats a good improvement

      Reward's in FW and CS are totally fine.
      If u play for 3 hour's FW/CS or RK9-NM u prolly will get a similarly reward after those 3 hours, then here PvP=PvE in terms of rewards.
      What yes we need is more BG_Jackpot's hours of FW tbh... and delete this shit kumas Royal/Iron Battleground
    • Om3Ga wrote:

      1. FWC
      2. CS
      3. Skyring

      That would be the correct order in terms of better rewards.

      If you would really love Skyring so much as you say you would not want the rewards to be much better.

      You simply want to abuse the system like you did 2-3 years ago with your stupid team A kills team B first match, second match team B beats team A etc.

      And this all lasts like 2 minutes max.
      1. Skyring
      2. FWC
      3. CS

      That would be the correct order in terms of better rewards.

      If you would really love Corsair so much as you say you would not want the rewards to be much better.

      Also one thing you miss is that rewards need to be higher the more hardcore the content is (which usually means least popular btw), not the more popular it is. If the latter was the case then the shittiest low-tier dungeons would have the best rewards since they are always much more popular than the hardest ones. What kind of shit logic is that?
    • I don't need better CS rewards nor did i say that. Learn to read.

      But CS still needs old sea chest back because of other ppl/bg activity, CS is not Skyring that can pop up any time if people would be really interested into it. It's 20vs20...

      I havn't done a single post in the "bring back sea chest" thread, because im not interested into rewards, so joke is on you.

      Mass bg rewards should be higher for the sake of activity and Skyring should not be buffed much more bcs you are going to abuse it again.

      Point.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

      I havn't done a single post in the "bring back sea chest" thread, because im not interested into rewards

      Om3Ga wrote:

      CS still needs old sea chest back
      ok.

      And how do you abuse skyring when the uptime hours per day are low and other people who are trying to legit play it will boycoit this abuse anyway? And what about the massive feed by pve servers farming silver talents by abusing 3v3 with feeding since losing gives them better rewards? If anything is abusable now is the current 3v3 rewards and they need change.

      And why are we trying to argue with you, where are our Tera Team experts to argue with us? SHouldn't we be discussing this with them as they are the ones who manage this game? Where are the so called feedback providers? Seriously at least Iaito gave feedback to us from to time even when we made the BG jackpot schedules, not just a copy paste "we have fowarded it". How can you have Human beings interested in playing a game you are not interested yourself to publish? Then give it to some capable company instead who actually do their job.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Rafera ().

    • Can we please stop the

      1. BG that I like should get best rewards.
      2. Delete whatever content idc about. Who cares about non 65, achievements, fun, multiple choices for BGs and the likes? "nonfactor plebs"
      3. BG other user likes is irrelevant anyways. Refer to #1 my BG is better than yours.

      Oh well I guess not. Ok let's play a point and shoot game.



      We should indeed get better rewards for pvp. I don't see how pvp players wanting to gear by just doing pvp while pve players wanting to gear just by doing pve is unreasonable, anybody care to explain if they think so?

      When submiting your feedback regarding the rewards for BGs I suggest considering these two reward packs, to help you predict what you might get should somebody ever decide to apply a forwarded suggestion for pvp (Balder forbid blastphemy!) out of your idea. Beware the spoilers, they might contain huge text walls.


      White Knight Edition - Applying better rewards to make the game more enjoyable for all
      Display Spoiler

      Give players rewards as high as possible to make everyone's experience better, we all like great rewards. Give players better rewards so battlegrounds become active again, make Tera great again. Cap is pointless it stops people from playing.

      Please please please buff Champion's Skyring. We love Champion's Skyring, it's what real endgame pvp is supposed to be like and the best BG ingame by far. The lower the number of players, the easier for the BG to be active, thus adding the possibility of queueing BGs regularly, which is much needed for the PvP scene. Skyring fits perfectly for this so it should be highest rewarding BG. We already have a kick system to prevent abuse and it's a short time BG, so should it go bad you can just queue again, but maintain a reasonable cooldown to prevent abusing.

      Or give the best rewards to Corsair's Stronghold, it's one of the main reasons Tera is fun. Its large number of players and objective orientation make every match fun and unique somehow where even a random team can defeat a premade by efficient use of strategy and team coordination. It's also a good place to practice mass PvP for those who want to have a taste of it as well as training for other BGs while learning your class in a fun manner. This battleground can last the longest, so rewards should be high accordingly and having a larger number of people playing online means activity!

      Or if you think that is too casual at least give the best rewards to Fraywind Canyon, Tera combat system feels like a waste without an active mass pvp battleground!

      Also allow multiqueue please, we love variety. We would like every BG to be active, give us endless possibilities, pvp players have fewer choices compared to pvers. Let low levels queue BGs and get rewards too. Or on better thought, remove every useless pointless reward, bg and enhance jackpots to aid population's issues so people can focus on queueing the same content ensuring activity and we can all have fun instead of endless queue. Also bring the keys back! Don't take features away from us unless it is to give us something better!




      Toxic Trash Edition - Applying better rewards to win (unfair) advantage over other players (because I'm awesome and git gud you shall):

      Display Spoiler

      Give players rewards as high as possible, so this dude who can play more than me (because he's obviously a no life basement kid) uses every exploit known in the history of exploits to degrade the economy of the server further for its only selfish profit. Go go remove their caps. Long live p2w lords of inflation and its hordes of doom. So to who goes best hardcore endgame player trophy? To the player who spends most time in BGs or to the player who clears most difficult BGs exhibiting true skill? Do we even have a good measure of how much a BG lasts so that we can pretend there is a standard and use that to apply rewards? Knock knock, ever heard of closely tied matches, AFK randoms, nab steam rolling premades or other factors that make timing prediction difficult?

      Rewards for every noob who does nothing, AFKs and feeds? Or rewards only for self righteous elites, so no one else bothers to play any longer and we kill the game already, because they can't measure their e-p with duels or deathmatches, they need a public rank board to shove it over everyone's face so they don't have to cry themselves to sleep.

      Genious idea, give the best rewards to Colleagues Syncing, one of the most if not the most abusable BG ever. Where no new player dares to step foot in because they'll be flamed/kicked for every and any possible reason, from poor crystal choice to not knowing their class, because obviously every player must have mastered duel, watched tutorials and reached skill cap before setting foot upon the holy land of BGs. Or maybe it's because no ballz pve queens and nabs just playing, expecting to get carried by doing nothing while farming their silvers, oh wait, anybody still playing? I thought the game was dead.

      The more buffed up the reward for that BG is, the much more appealing it will become to abuse. Same way good players can kick abusers, are we not forgetting a TINY lil subtle detail where the potential abusers also have a kick button and can easily kick a random or legit challenger that joins in, while having another "training friend" join them afterwards accepting the in progress? (Add bonus point if you add rewards for queueing in progress). The lower the number of players the easier to abuse wintrade by selected time queueing (the infamous 4 am guild queue) so forget about jackpotless time skyring dreams. You say you are a pvp player who wants fair but challenging fights and play the game for fun? Yet you are here crying for the rewards, since without them no one would ever bother about that, so much for equalized endgame pvp. Don't ever dare mention brawler and valkyrie I saw you right there this is a rewards post! Everyone has the same chances of winning a match and those who don't win must git gud.

      Or maybe you prefer to give extra reasons for pyre heros and streetfighters to keep making extra profit on first ranks while being carried by their team. You must really like those grey shadows you get in mass fights I swear. Make all BGs equalized so we have no reason or motivation to get gear ingame for pvp. Forbid premade queueing or make a separate bg (which will never ever pop up) for it already, who wants to queue and know the match is lost because there is a premade in the opposite team?

      Or better make them unequalized so I can farm people with my friends. Coz I'm not ever gonna queue solo and if I do I'm so good there's not even a remote chance anyone might try to farm me or use anything that might constitute an unfair advantage against my class.

      Oh wait, you actually reached the reading this far and you are an achievement farmer who doesn't really need the rewards? Go buy more dragons.


      TL;DR Somehow we ask for a rewards change, but wouldn't it be nice if we can put our differences aside for once and try to reach a consense so we can forward a solid demand?
    • Kyureta wrote:

      make 3v3 eq


      make fw eq
      Sure thing, we make every bg equalized. If you wanna play in a game with same equipment just go play LoL or any shotter. Its a MMO RPG and you are supposed to farm your gear, what would be the point of gearing up for pvp players if you make every BG equalized?
    • I agree with Kyureta ! Make 3vs3 Team EQ,

      And Up the reward of 3vs3.

      @Sershaw : If you want PvP with your +9 OP gear go OWPVP (at VO) or CU and look how class are balanced ...
      BG need to be EQ, equal chance for all player !!

      BTW Game Forge do nothing for his PvP community ...
    • I didn´t see any full +9 complaining about bgs being unequalized tbh. Its odd than only undergeared people complain about that.

      @benox Openworld pvp doesnt exist: CU is a zerg fest where the guild with highest numbers wins and there are no quality GvGs anymore. Do you expect people to gear up just to pk at VO? Sure thing, slacking in VO should be the end-game content.

      BGs must remain as they are, i would only want them to update the eq gear and add more atack speed.
    • "Sure thing, we make every bg equalized. (1) If you wanna play in a game with same equipment just go play LoL or any shotter. (2) Its a MMO RPG and you are supposed to farm your gear, (3) what would be the point of gearing up for pvp players if you make every BG equalized?"

      1) If you wanna play a game where you need to grind or p2w heavily to have a chance to even compete in pvp, go play metin2;

      2) This is the most retarded argument ever, yet it's still going around... It's an MMORPG, yea, so what??
      Every MMORPG should be exactly the same then? Basically every MMORPG has tab targeting, so I'm gonna say that TERA should have it too, because it's an MMORPG, if you don't want tab targeting go play a shooter;

      3) No point at all, and that's how it should be... the only point you have for gearing now is so you can be trapped in this skinner box farming simulator game.
      I just wanna play the fu*king game, I wanna play the bgs to compete and get better, because I like playing said bgs... I like farming sometimes, in reasonable amounts, and I like gearing sometimes, but gear has no fu*king place in bgs (or pvp in general)

      If you like gearing, you can keep gearing.... I would gear some pve characters myself too, but why do you look for some reason to gear so badly?? If you like it so much, just gear up for the sake of it.

      BTW this gear we have now is retarded, way too much cdr and way too little damage, and infinite mana.

      Oh and I wanna address another thing: we need rewards because otherwise we can't gear up to do unequalized bgs, if we got every bg equalized MAYBE we wouldn't need rewards BUT still asking for some reward, even just cosmetic things or achievements or non tradable things like murderous intent shouldn't make you immediatly respond with "WHAT? you do it for fun don't you? why you need rewards? oh you just wanna abuse..."

      Human brain wants reward.. fun might be enough reward and it is for many, it's enough for the people who play soloq or premade atm.. but no one new is ever gonna join and try to do those bgs without any reward..
      I started for rewards myself and kept going cause it was fun...

      I hope any of this makes sense and it's not too hard to read, because I just followed a random stream of thoughts.

      EDIT: OF COURSE YOU DON'T SEE P2W PEOPLE COMPLAINING... LIKE WHAT IS EVEN YOUR POINT OMG???
    • Well it would be nice if the whole point of gearing up in pvp was being able to adapt the class to your own playstyle as well as being competitive in large scale mass pvp. Who wouldn't like to see a fight the size of the trailer at the island of dawn (without massive lagging)? This may be a bit off topic so feel free to cut me back to rewards, but about gearing with mass pvp in mind which is the biggest fight you've seen in Tera so far? Talking solely about numbers.

      That being said, with content such as GvG, OWPvP and CU in mind gearing is a must to make this experience more enjoyable and less cancer**s. The more a clown fiesta it becomes, the more gearing is useful not to get a big nice one shot. Quality GvGs even back in the days were difficult to arrange, maybe you could arrange some "fights for fun" every now and then, but when it came to GvG I've seen all sort of sorcery and trickery...hunting, baiting, zerging...you name it, this is not a new thing by any means though the quality has indeed degraded.

      Just mentioning this since rewards seem to go towards gearing rather than cosmetic/other perks. Hence rewards leading to motivation and ultimately to activity. So for a pvp player the reason they'd need this reward is either to enjoy this endgame content or unequalized champion's skyring were you play team vs team. I have mixed feelings about all BGs being absolutely equalized with the current state of OWPvP. I wouldn't mind if they left one BG option for people who'd want to use gear for that BG as long as rewards were not broken for it.

      So maybe adjust vanguard for it? Actually to follow OP line what would each one of you add as a reward for each BG with gearing as the primary objective?