Merge anytime soon?

    • Oh boy, how did i miss this thread?

      I'm always getting a proper giggle whenever someone is like "B-but Killian is cancer, too many toxic players. Please, muh feelings :("

      It's the internet guys, you gotta deal with it. Remember : words do not hurt. And if you're scared about the PK / PvP aspect of Killian, well :

      1) We are DEEPLY SORRY for using PK on a PVP SERVER, i mean damn... How stupid are we for doing that.
      2) You can just camp Hightwatch or Velika. I swear these places can provide you a little safe space when you can roleplay with your Elins.
      3) If you get GvGed. Ya know', just surrender it.

      Snowflakes.
    • Eliannah wrote:

      1) We are DEEPLY SORRY for using PK on a PVP SERVER, i mean damn... How stupid are we for doing that.
      If a person does not want to get PKed it should not be on a PvP server.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

      EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • ^ Exactly!

      Trust me, people on Killian often tells them "Go on Mystel" "Why are you on Killian?" or stuff like that. And usually the answers are just a bunch of non sense. Imo most of these people just picked Killian because it's the most populated server, that's about it.

      Also i remember years ago when people would make PvE guilds advertisements on Killian people would be like "Lol PvE guilds on a PvP server." Nowdays it's the other way around, PvP guilds are advertisting and people are like "PvP in 2018 LUL."

      While BhS / GameForge clearly has it's part of responsabilty for PvP being in it's current state, it's also a player's choice to participate into it or not and to have the proper mindset for it. I think the community is also to blame for PvP being dead, chosing PvE over it because they prefer to run generic dungeons or farm millions of golds every patch to hit top gear 1 week after the new patch and just press repeat. Also, people don't want to play what doesn't give rewards : "PK or GvG doesn't give anything so it's useless." I'm sorry i didn't know everything had to be rewarding to be enjoyable.


      But back to main topic : merge when? I mean, I'm honestly dreaming about a massive merge to make just one single server with PvP opened. At the end of the day you can still avoid PvP by just staying in safe zones or surrendering any GvG. So i don't see what's the point of having PvP and PvE servers.
    • Day 180, still trapped on a dead server. It's also been two months since the last post on this thread. Does anyone from Gameforge actually read these forums though? At this point I would be happy even with just a generic useless answer like: "We're looking into the possibility of maybe merging the servers in the future".
    • Eliannah wrote:

      Oh boy, how did i miss this thread?

      I'm always getting a proper giggle whenever someone is like "B-but Killian is cancer, too many toxic players. Please, muh feelings :("

      It's the internet guys, you gotta deal with it. Remember : words do not hurt. And if you're scared about the PK / PvP aspect of Killian, well :

      1) We are DEEPLY SORRY for using PK on a PVP SERVER, i mean damn... How stupid are we for doing that.
      2) You can just camp Hightwatch or Velika. I swear these places can provide you a little safe space when you can roleplay with your Elins.
      3) If you get GvGed. Ya know', just surrender it.

      Snowflakes.
      I already love you. I'm not from EU but migrating over here from NA, even though I am a new player considering Killian I woud have no problems getting PKed in fact I think it'd be funny as hell. I miss the PK days over on NA but all the snowflakes cried and got pvp set to 65 only. I miss it, I miss the chaos. I wouldn't scream or cry over it and the fact that people don't get you can just jump to a new Chanel with less people is even funnier. I am so glad people like you are here.
    • Only a question.
      I already have 6 characters on mystel and no more slots available, so i created 2 more chars on sikander.
      Will my 2 chars on sikander be added to the others or i will loose them due to no more slots? *worried*
    • Tamiko wrote:

      Eliannah wrote:

      Oh boy, how did i miss this thread?

      I'm always getting a proper giggle whenever someone is like "B-but Killian is cancer, too many toxic players. Please, muh feelings :("

      It's the internet guys, you gotta deal with it. Remember : words do not hurt. And if you're scared about the PK / PvP aspect of Killian, well :

      1) We are DEEPLY SORRY for using PK on a PVP SERVER, i mean damn... How stupid are we for doing that.
      2) You can just camp Hightwatch or Velika. I swear these places can provide you a little safe space when you can roleplay with your Elins.
      3) If you get GvGed. Ya know', just surrender it.

      Snowflakes.
      I already love you. I'm not from EU but migrating over here from NA, even though I am a new player considering Killian I woud have no problems getting PKed in fact I think it'd be funny as hell. I miss the PK days over on NA but all the snowflakes cried and got pvp set to 65 only. I miss it, I miss the chaos. I wouldn't scream or cry over it and the fact that people don't get you can just jump to a new Chanel with less people is even funnier. I am so glad people like you are here.
      Thanks for the support, hope you're having a nice time on EU, or as nice as it can be.