Merge anytime soon?

• Im still shocked cuz of this new servers
      about their purpose I can just think in one thing: creat a new servers to keep the new players away from the cancer servers, maybe.
      since specially kilian is full of cancer-toxic ppl ,they are too dangerous for the newbis
      but anyway the merge is not a solution.
    • mrrj wrote:

you can just give money to gameforge and transfer to alive servers

i think that was the pourpose of the new ones? :D
      Thing is that i don't wanna transfer or i would just go there and make new char or get on the old ones i have.

l.Alucard wrote:

Im still shocked cuz of this new servers
      about their purpose I can just think in one thing: creat a new servers to keep the new players away from the cancer servers, maybe.
      since specially kilian is full of cancer-toxic ppl ,they are too dangerous for the newbis
      but anyway the merge is not a solution.
      That's exactly what i was thinking about... Not everyone like killian so maybe a merge with other freshes? or idk with mystel maybe? for what i remember it's not that toxic there...
    • The only reason why new servers dont have "cancer" is because there is nobody playing.on them. People who join empty servers on any game are at their own risk and responsability. There was literally no promise of population rise or merge. I prefer a server with cancer that has an active community than a empty server. But that is me and my ability to change chat tabs.
    • Borsuc wrote:

Kemicaloid wrote:

Not everyone like killian
      Not everyone likes Mystel either. If you like Mystel that much why did you even make a char on a stupid new server?
      I think you can compare Killian and Mystel to Trump and Hillary. Two bad things and you need to choose the one you think is not as bad as the other one.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Kemicaloid wrote:

Not everyone like killian so maybe a merge with other freshes? or idk with mystel maybe? for what i remember it's not that toxic there...
      Totally True, Killian is like a haven for the toxic people, Mystel is better in my opinion, But overall the numbers of those toxic people are very few, compared to other games that i played, So i'd say Tera has a mostly decent community after all.

Regarding the Merge, I think it's better to leave the new servers be, They will grow large with time.
    • KristenTheSeventh wrote:

Regarding the Merge, I think it's better to leave the new servers be, They will grow large with time.
      Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you believe that new servers in a declining MMO with an unforgiving publisher will grow larger then you need a reality check.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Torasu: typo ().

Well if we give them 3 years maybe it will really happen.

EU:

Why would they start 3 new servers then if it weren't for the increasing numbers? I mean we don't have full info on how many players are actually playing, they wouldn't just launch 3 servers for no reason right?
      Well you can use new servers as a marketing strategy which I believe they once did with metin2.

EU:
    • NotYourKindaPeople wrote:

KristenTheSeventh wrote:

Why would they start 3 new servers then if it weren't for the increasing numbers? I mean we don't have full info on how many players are actually playing, they wouldn't just launch 3 servers for no reason right?
      you start on the new servers you realize nobody plays there then you need cash to transfer to a more active server easy as that
      But it will still cost them as much to actually start 3 new servers, so what's the point?

One more thing, You'll not lose anything at all, if they merge you'll still get your characters transfered to other servers, So i don't think they're doing this for money. That's my opinion.

But it will still cost them as much to actually start 3 new servers, so what's the point?
      One more thing, You'll not lose anything at all, if they merge you'll still get your characters transfered to other servers, So i don't think they're doing this for money. That's my opinion.
      Because of the new servers there a few news articles about the game and thus more publicity. Because of that there a lot of new players. Thats the part where the money comes from.

EU:
    • I decided to come back in the game for the new patch, i just like this kind of progression without the cancer of rng everywhere... Where there is still rng but a loooot less.
      Went to a fresh server just to meet new people since i played for a lot of time and i didn't want to meet the same people all over again that's all... Still it's true that new sever got not much population and would like to see a bit more action at CU for example...