Could you please scale down the Elin smilies on the forum?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• Could you please scale down the Elin smilies on the forum?

I would like to ask if you could please scale down the current size of the Elin smilies. :elin10: or make another smaller version of it.
    As you could see it breaks the formating of the lines of sentences, making it look like double spacing. :elin11:
    current size is 86x74 scaling it down to 60x52 or 56x48 might be good. :elin24:
    Let's just play and enjoy this game we call life!
    :elin21:
  • Yes, we need Glitter Force smilies.
    *insert Glitter Charm*
    Glitter Force Makeover!
    DOKI DOKI
    Glitter Time!
    From head to toe, I'm Glitter good to go!
    The Power of Love
    I'm Glitter Heart <3

Feel the goodness within you
    Let your heart light shine~

:elin18: :elin11: :elin14: :elin35: :elin38: :elin10: :elin15: :elin19: :elin19: :elin19: :elin19:
  • Hey!

I've been waiting for a forum favicon fix for 9 months. I doubt your request will be even seen, nevermind taken into consideration.
    You can do like me - attach them manually.
    Or put them on an external website.
  • Sunflare wrote:

Hey!

I've been waiting for a forum favicon fix for 9 months. I doubt your request will be even seen, nevermind taken into consideration.
    You can do like me - attach them manually.
    Or put them on an external website.
    that's nice! :elin9: it's just the right scale to prevent double spacing!
    Ok i'll just host them somewhere. :elin39:
    but if you are reading this Mr./Ms. Forum Admin or Mr./Ms. Super Mod, I'd be willing to resize everything so please upload them. :elin24: so other forum members can use nice Tera themed smilies.
    Let's just play and enjoy this game we call life!
    :elin21:
  • Or you just stop overusing those damn smileys which are not contributing anything to your sentences anyway.

Just my 2 cents, I am already skipping all your comments on other topics because it is annoying to read with an elin every 2 words.
    There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
  • Smiley spam is considered as spam, so therefore please don't use too much smileys in a single post. If you don't use a elin smiley in every line there shouldn't be any problem.

For now there aren't any plans to resize the smileys. As there is nothing else to discuss, thread closed.

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
    GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat