How to Enchant and Upgrade Gear! Patch 61.02 - Might of the Mechanic!

• How to Enchant and Upgrade Gear! Patch 61.02 - Might of the Mechanic!

:elin40: A guide on How to Enchant and Upgrade Gear with the new revamped system.

:elin18: How to enchant and upgrade with the new system :elin28:

This guide might be helpful for newbies and returnees who are still confused with the new enchanting and upgrade system. :elin10: :elin11:

The guide has screenshots and shop lists, do check it out! :elin37: :elin36:
      Let's just play and enjoy this game we call life!
      :elin21:
    • >Thanks for the guide first! Will be very helpful to newish players I guess.
      I kinda agree with noyn that the colors are kinda distracting and making it hard to read but maybe that's just me.
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.
    • Regarding the colors - I think they're fine since they mostly represent the colors the item's have ingame as well - I see them as an improvement for understanding the guide.

Well done and thanks for the guide!
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 452 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 451 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv440 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Sen Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Aeq wrote:

Regarding the colors - I think they're fine since they mostly represent the colors the item's have ingame as well - I see them as an improvement for understanding the guide.

Well done and thanks for the guide!

you're right! :elin28: they said they matched the colors of the in-game items so it would be easier to see on a quick glance.

lady.kill wrote:

I kinda agree with noyn that the colors are kinda distracting and making it hard to read but maybe that's just me.

they said thanks for pointing it out. :elin27: they said to highlight the sentences so make it easier to read.
      or try clicking on the RSS feeds on their follow us tab,formatting is gone (colors) and the background is white. (i use Firefox though :elin17: i tried it on Opera but it won't load) It will load up all their other posts as well..
      Let's just play and enjoy this game we call life!
      :elin21:
    • OT: Zombie thread needs foooooooood.

Miriad wrote:

Thanks, i was looking for a crafting and upgrade guide, unfortunately, it looks very outdated. There are many upgrade materials that dont drop in dungeons anymore, for example. Not like in the pictures lol.
      Can you name some of the materials that are no longer dropping? Every material needed for upgrading starting with the guardian gear still drop in dungeons and since this guide was created a handfull of new materials were added for Hero's Oath gear and the next accessory upgrades.
    • Cyberion wrote:

OT: Zombie thread needs foooooooood.

Miriad wrote:

Thanks, i was looking for a crafting and upgrade guide, unfortunately, it looks very outdated. There are many upgrade materials that dont drop in dungeons anymore, for example. Not like in the pictures lol.
      Can you name some of the materials that are no longer dropping? Every material needed for upgrading starting with the guardian gear still drop in dungeons and since this guide was created a handfull of new materials were added for Hero's Oath gear and the next accessory upgrades.
      Maybe i was just very unlucky. Im trying to get polished arunic ore (yeap one of the basic ones) in dungeons like khalivan and others up in the list. I must ve played about 10 so far, and still, no arunic ore lol. Maybe it dropped once or two times from a boss but i didnt see it (and if it drops, it is in reidiculous amounts). Or someone else took it, of course. The task to upgrade my twisthard gear is getting really really tiresome at this point.
    • Miriad wrote:

Cyberion wrote:

OT: Zombie thread needs foooooooood.

Miriad wrote:

Maybe i was just very unlucky. Im trying to get polished arunic ore (yeap one of the basic ones) in dungeons like khalivan and others up in the list. I must ve played about 10 so far, and still, no arunic ore lol. Maybe it dropped once or two times from a boss but i didnt see it (and if it drops, it is in reidiculous amounts). Or someone else took it, of course. The task to upgrade my twisthard gear is getting really really tiresome at this point.
      Just buy them with guardian credits and metamorphic tokens
    • There is also a chest which drops at the endboss (green rarity) They either gives 1 or 2 polish ore or the water thing for accessories. But if you buy 10 0of the boxes you always get least 100 ore. Usually the box cost less than 100g.
    • Kraxler wrote:

There is also a chest which drops at the endboss (green rarity) They either gives 1 or 2 polish ore or the water thing for accessories. But if you buy 10 0of the boxes you always get least 100 ore. Usually the box cost less than 100g.
      that costs way too much. 100 green enchantment boxes = 15000g. and you need 402 arunic ores to upgrades all 4 items to FM at maxed xp. it costs only half as much with talents.
      either way it's p2w if you use gold to get it.
    • Kraxler wrote:

There is also a chest which drops at the endboss (green rarity) They either gives 1 or 2 polish ore or the water thing for accessories. But if you buy 10 0of the boxes you always get least 100 ore. Usually the box cost less than 100g.
      What chest and the end of what boss??

and no, there will be no point on buying it. Im supossed to work for it, this is an mmorpg for god sake. The end game is to upgrade my equipment so, thats what im doing. Now, the curve is extremely slow, thats why im really annoyed by the rate some materials are dropping.

But at least right now dungeons are poping up, so we better not complain. It is doable now. It wasnt 1-2 months ago.