LKHM Last boss guide?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LKHM Last boss guide?

Dear Tera-world,

Could anyone guide me at the last boss LKHM as a Mystic?
      I think i missed last movement-key at the mech: "rest" and timing for the debuff.

I thank you all.

Cheers!
      :elin25:
      Chris
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----
    • There are also two other ways.

1) Dodge the push in direction to Lilith, use Regression and use Corruption Ring to survive AOE.

2) Get close to Lilith, use Corruption Ring to not get pushed away, use Regression and dodge to the safezone.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

There are also two other ways.

1) Dodge the push in direction to Lilith, use Regression and use Corruption Ring to survive AOE.

2) Get close to Lilith, use Corruption Ring to not get pushed away, use Regression and dodge to the safezone.
      the first option: iframe would avoid the push?, the timing must be hard since mystic iframe is like 0,000001 second?
      -----Momo-----
    • christausend wrote:

the first option: iframe would avoid the push?, the timing must be hard since mystic iframe is like 0,000001 second?
      One you've got it, you are unlikely to miss it. And even if you do, blame the tank for making the boss move away from you. haha

I did LK HM with my +0 Guardian levelling-event-gear-donating mystic the other day. Party got full too quickly, so I didn't have time to identify the free jewellery and went in with the L62 set. lol Anyhow, last boss was nothing special - you can iframe even the large AoEs after she spins and spawns balls. Didn't need to bother using Corruption Ring or running out of range. Misdodging would've meant dying but I had Vow and paid res, so I wasn't too stressed about it. I suggest you used the time while you're still a rookie to practise your timing.

Practising aside, unless you're with people you know who wouldn't mind your wanting to learn the timing, debuffing should be done in the safest of the 3 ways mentioned above. And this is the last one where you use CRing to avoid the pushback, then Regression and teleport to the safe zone. Even if you die, you won't have missed doing your part.
    • Arlos wrote:

2) Get close to Lilith, use Corruption Ring to not get pushed away, use Regression and dodge to the
      can i really survive the aoe with Cring?
      -----Momo-----
    • Momojunketsu wrote:

Yes you can even though I'm not really sure how much gear you need for it. I myself never did it since I messed up the dodge timing. But since I can take the aoe on my warrior without any dmg reduction you should be able to take it with ring. Either someone can tell how much gear you need or you need to try it out.

EU:
    • Momojunketsu wrote:

Damage taken by this AoE is defined by your endurance (defence stat). Unlike the cage AoEs in SC last boss where it's flat 200k damage. So, since Corruption Ring has a glyph which reduces damage taken by the caster by 50% (obviously, the glyph must be enabled), the AoEs in LK last boss can be facetanked with it. I believe any L65 gear will do unless you have no hardy crystals. With sufficient gear, you can facetank the yellow laser AoE too - for example you use TP Jaunt to avoid the small red ring which can 1-shot you (if you're out of combat, you don't have to put Jaunt on cd - you can just outrun the hit) and then she does the laser on you because you happen to be the person furthest away. With Jaunt on cd, your only option is to hope you won't die from the 3 laser hits (if first 2 don't kill you, you can spawn an HP mote hoping that the HP from the glyph will help you survive the 3rd hit) OR you can use Corruption Ring to halve the damage taken. In any case, make sure your twink is facing the boss in order to make use of the frontal damage reduction chest armour stat.

As a side note, I'm yet to test whether the nerf to Corruption Ring also affects LK HM last boss leash which follows the sleep wave. Done it only once since last patch... and the tank wanted to get leashed for the achievement. rip
      I heard in-game and previously read in a German QQ thread (which ofc got ignored by the overly useful forum admins) that one of the places the ninja nerf applies to was LK HM last boss.
      Situations where the nerf definitely applies:
      - RM second boss at both boss kd mechanic and baby spider enrage - the leash can't be countered;
      - Guardian missions Tria lizard BAM while he's doing the 'is attacking' attack where he does expanding stun AoEs - the stun can no longer be countered;
      - TR NM last boss individual small rings 'mechanic' where he puts a ring around everyone and then pulls everyone to him - the pull was perfectly counterable before but now Corruption Ring simply doesn't work there anymore.
      Situations I'm yet to test and confirm:
      - Ghillieglade stun bombs - I haven't done it yet since patch;
      - LK HM last boss - already explained I haven't done it yet;
      - Warrior and Lancer leash in PvP - done little PvP this patch and haven't paid much attention.
      Situations I've tried it multiple times and it worked as normal:
      - RK-9 first boss leash which normally follows the multi-red bombs attack and the 3-bomb mech can be countered with 100% success rate unless one is simply too late as Corruption Ring has always had this bug where some of its properties don't activate right away, nor cease to take affect right after skill execution. Namely that's the anti-stun which activates after the actual skill animation fully starts and continues to apply for 1 second after it's over. The 50% dmg reduction glyph activates right away though - as soon as you tap the skill button, so if one is MEGA GOOD at timing they can utilise the glyph for single-hit attacks without putting the skill on cd (good luck with that though! );
      - RM (HM) first boss (back-forth) jump stun - can be countered with 100% success, as shown in this poor-ish quality vid: TERA EU [Raw] RM HM First Boss - Mystic PoV 2018
      - TR HM certain first and second boss attacks involving stuns/leashes, as well as last boss angry mobs stun AoE - if you actually survive the damage component, the stun won't immobilise you.

^ just my $0.50

The post was edited 4 times, last by Sunflare ().

• Arlos wrote:

Momojunketsu wrote:

Yes you can even though I'm not really sure how much gear you need for it. I myself never did it since I messed up the dodge timing. But since I can take the aoe on my warrior without any dmg reduction you should be able to take it with ring. Either someone can tell how much gear you need or you need to try it out.
      you really can survive with war? what gear?
      -----Momo-----
    • Sunflare wrote:

Momojunketsu wrote:

As a side note, I'm yet to test whether the nerf to Corruption Ring also affects LK HM last boss leash which follows the sleep wave. Done it only once since last patch... and the tank wanted to get leashed for the achievement. rip
      I heard in-game and previously read in a German QQ thread (which ofc got ignored by the overly useful forum admins) that one of the places the ninja nerf applies to was LK HM last boss.
      i tried this at lk. and lilith always leash me in. means at lkhm also? i run this also with other M and they were also leashed in by lilith at that mech. So i gues the only ways to survive is casting thrall of life :)
      -----Momo-----
    • Momojunketsu wrote:

Arlos wrote:

Momojunketsu wrote:

you really can survive with war? what gear?
      It's been a while since I was in there so not sure how high my gear was there but the lowest my gear was when I had SC+4 chest and SC+0 gloves and boots. Right now I have full SC+7. Maybe I'm gonna look later at how the survivability with my SC+0 warr is.

EU:
    • Momojunketsu wrote:

Arlos wrote:

2) Get close to Lilith, use Corruption Ring to not get pushed away, use Regression and dodge to the
      3) Stay on the safe spot (around 12-14m i think?) and jump during her push back xD .. it probably sounds lame but.. works like a charm for me :3. After her Aoe, teleport in and use regression