disappointed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• Just because you cant get EE doesnt mean others dont have enough of those.
      As a matter of fact, those SES are tradeable, you can buy and resell them in the tradebroker.
      Thats pretty much the only way right now outside of spaming GG to get a resupply of those. Might be changed in the future as drops in events or p2w boxes (if not already in there).
    • Noyn wrote:

Just because you cant get EE doesnt mean others dont have enough of those.
      As a matter of fact, those SES are tradeable, you can buy and resell them in the tradebroker.
      Thats pretty much the only way right now outside of spaming GG to get a resupply of those. Might be changed in the future as drops in events or p2w boxes (if not already in there).
      How does others having access to something fix the problem?
      I have just over 150 VSES that I kept, for obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean it's somehow ok.

Basically, it's easy to get your first rolls, but you can't experiment. Rolling now is probably going to be more expensive than before, I expect SES to be around 10k each or so, maybe more.... Probably more.
    • Seio wrote:

You can't get them from tokens, and as far as I've heard you can't get them from GG either. Maybe it's just a rare drop now... But if SES is like 1/5th a common, the first free roll isn't really as good as one might think, since you'll never really be able to reroll again.
      Did about 30GG since patch hit, got 15ish VSES.
    • U get a ton of Veteran SES from GG. daily. If you have TC (if you dont its ur own fault) it doesnt cost u anything anymore to do 2 runs on every character u have.
      If you dont want to experiment (why would u even do that...) on a daily basis they will stack up pretty fast. At some point you have enough of them. But dont expect to have full access to every shit on day 1 of the patch.

And go away with ur predictions. Hilarious.
    • Noyn wrote:

U get a ton of Veteran SES from GG. daily. If you have TC (if you dont its ur own fault) it doesnt cost u anything anymore to do 2 runs on every character u have.
      If you dont want to experiment (why would u even do that...) on a daily basis they will stack up pretty fast. At some point you have enough of them. But dont expect to have full access to every shit on day 1 of the patch.

This is probably the stupidest thing I've read today...
    • Seio wrote:

Noyn wrote:

U get a ton of Veteran SES from GG. daily. If you have TC (if you dont its ur own fault) it doesnt cost u anything anymore to do 2 runs on every character u have.

you do realize that you do not need EE though, you can progress very quickly with the perfectly rolled gear that you get for free. also you get the semis for dual option. free etchings for farming iod. idk but the things you write seem to be the most stupid things that I've read since patch.
    • Shashlik wrote:

Seio wrote:

Noyn wrote:

you do realize that you do not need EE though, you can progress very quickly with the perfectly rolled gear that you get for free. also you get the semis for dual option. free etchings for farming iod. idk but the things you write seem to be the most stupid things that I've read since patch.
      Here's a challenge for you.

Make a fresh account and show us all how quickly you can get geared. I can guarantee you that it'll take longer than if you had done the same thing previous patch (before league of levelers ofc).
    • Seio wrote:

Shashlik wrote:

Seio wrote:

Noyn wrote:

Make a fresh account and show us all how quickly you can get geared. I can guarantee you that it'll take longer than if you had done the same thing previous patch (before league of levelers ofc).
      I don't need to play such a silly challenge just to prove you wrong. If you look at the table docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…0SedAs/edit#gid=505067801

you see that you need [assuming hightier+9 is equivalent to old hm+12, though its a bit better relatively] 532 Golden Talents (rest of the items is absolutely neglectable cuz they drop in huge amounts) if you enchant without fail. If you go worst case and also neglect the fact of enchantment correcture & bonus chance you need about 20 times as much.
      10.000 Golden Talents in absolutely worst case which would most likely be about 6k if you consider crit and bonus chance and every other thing. 6k is a very very low amount for Weapon. About 4k Chest and 3k for Glove and Footwear... now you can calculate for yourself that despite no crits et cetera you progress very quickly to high tier. Getting Hightier jewlery is almost for free too.

Only toptier is expensive. And Toptier per enchant try is more expensive but the chance is way higher to succeed. Also the cancer rng no fail bonus crap was removed.

Overall you need half the time to progress. Also you get all [ALLLL!!] stats for free for alts and main. So where's the problem again? You only played 1 day and didnt have everything full top tier +9??.. or the fact that you need more than 1 month? :o
    • Seio wrote:

Define "get geared" ?
      If you mean high tier +9 or top tier, ofc its not gonna be super quick, but not like you'd get full vm+15 that fast either.
    • Rias Gremory wrote:

This system is way 2 times better then the old system gear, BE HAPPY THAT EVERYTHING IS FREE WITH CHOOSING BUFF'S!

Its easy to farm every material what you need just do it!
      The problem is you can't, because the ilvl restriction won't let you farm 4-star dungeons unless all your equipment is at high-tier level (including jewelry). You have to farm for like 300 silver talents to be able to get those accessories.. And you get 1.5 per dungeon run. So, 200 dungeon runs of 2-star and 3-star dungeons before you can start doing 4-star dungeons. You can probably get into LFGs, but you won't be betting vanguard request rewards.

jinh wrote:

Seio wrote:

Define "get geared" ?If you mean high tier +9 or top tier, ofc its not gonna be super quick, but not like you'd get full vm+15 that fast either.
      Well, we could start with the Guile+12 equivalent.

How long did it take to get Guile+12 previous patch? After the quest line you got all the feedstock, alkahest, and mwa to +12 it right away, and you'd likely have enough MES10 and spellbind to get proper rolls. You'd still be stuck with Guile accessories for a while, maybe a week, after which point you'd have the misery accessories.

Mid tier+9 or high tier+0 is the equivalent to Guile+12 previous patch. I'd argue it's at least high tier+0 based on the vanguard request/IMS ilvl requirements.
      So yeah, prove that you can start running 4-star dungeons through IMS (vanguard request ilvl limit) within a week on a fresh account.
    • Shashlik wrote:

you can also farm GG vor VSES and retool those into EE. So you can get EE.

You stated it there was no way to get EE and SES but now you're busted on both. I think you're just a troll who wants rage -attention.
      You'd be a complete idiot to dismantle VSES.

I'd say it's the opposite, you're raging about people pointing out severe issues with the patch. TERA had gotten a new life in me, pretty much... But this patch killed it out right. If they don't do some major fixes by next maintenance I might just drop the game for good.

1-2 months grind for guile+12? Get out of here. Most players won't even obtain it before a new gear patch, where all their hard work will be gone.
      It's impossible to suggest this game to any new player, because they'll be stuck running the same boring non-challenging content over and over, for forever, until they're bored out of their mind and quit. Never even obtaining equivalent of Guile+12, or experiencing 4-star dungeons.
    • Seio wrote:

jinh wrote:

Seio wrote:

Define "get geared" ?If you mean high tier +9 or top tier, ofc its not gonna be super quick, but not like you'd get full vm+15 that fast either.
      Well, we could start with the Guile+12 equivalent.
      How long did it take to get Guile+12 previous patch? After the quest line you got all the feedstock, alkahest, and mwa to +12 it right away, and you'd likely have enough MES10 and spellbind to get proper rolls. You'd still be stuck with Guile accessories for a while, maybe a week, after which point you'd have the misery accessories.

Mid tier+9 or high tier+0 is the equivalent to Guile+12 previous patch. I'd argue it's at least high tier+0 based on the vanguard request/IMS ilvl requirements.
      So yeah, prove that you can start running 4-star dungeons through IMS (vanguard request ilvl limit) within a week on a fresh account.
      Nah, that wasn't always the case, maybe full +12, i'm not so sure about the stats, havent done said quest in a long time so I don't remenber exactly, but you had to mostlikely farm CW/AB to get some extra spellbinds.
      As for the accesories, sure, you'd have them, with trash stat unless you got super lucky.

As for the gear comparaison, well high-tier has the VM stats, so its not really comparable to +12 Guile. So I'd argue that high-tier is actually much more powerful than guile ever was. High-tier +0 is supposed to be misery +12 (due to the fourth stats+3% on glove).

So what you meant by geared is to get ilvl439 within a week,did you really have the ilvl req for 4stars dungeon in guile +12?
    • jinh wrote:

Seio wrote:

jinh wrote:

Seio wrote:

Well, we could start with the Guile+12 equivalent.How long did it take to get Guile+12 previous patch? After the quest line you got all the feedstock, alkahest, and mwa to +12 it right away, and you'd likely have enough MES10 and spellbind to get proper rolls. You'd still be stuck with Guile accessories for a while, maybe a week, after which point you'd have the misery accessories.

Nah, that wasn't always the case, maybe full +12, i'm not so sure about the stats, havent done said quest in a long time so I don't remenber exactly, but you had to mostlikely farm CW/AB to get some extra spellbinds.As for the accesories, sure, you'd have them, with trash stat unless you got super lucky.

As for the gear comparaison, well high-tier has the VM stats, so its not really comparable to +12 Guile. So I'd argue that high-tier is actually much more powerful than guile ever was. High-tier +0 is supposed to be misery +12 (due to the fourth stats+3% on glove).

So what you meant by geared is to get ilvl439 within a week,did you really have the ilvl req for 4stars dungeon in guile +12?
      High-tier+0 is Guile+12. They've change rollable lines many times, some time ago the mid-tier gear didn't have chest line (Wroth).

Guile+12, and it's various mid-tier equivalents have always let you do 4-star dungeons. That means high tier+0 is at most Guile +12, since it's actually not quite reaching the ilvl requirement. High-tier +7 is what Misery+12 was, at least according to the chart from gear revamp info.
    • You're complaining about the lack of (V)SES which was also debunked, then you try to "challenge" players into something that is completely irrelevant to your (V)SES problem. I can't take you seriously.

You're either experimenting or keep upgrading your set.

The gear can be enchanted within a week max (to Guardian +6 or upgraded to Twistsomething +0). It has a 100% chance of upgrade and you don't need a lot of materials. Dougal also gives a bunch if you do his quests. Desperate ppl can also spend 40/100 Elleon tokens for that Master Enchanter thing, dismantle high end resources for Meta Emblem and buy low level materials from it.
      Jewelry can wait. Upgraded benefits are just slightly better. Unless you're a maximalist and you want to EXPERIMENT with things.

Everything else you say is just for the sake of arguing over already answered things by others.

EDIT: Misery is Mid+0 idk why you two say it's high+0. A misery+12 transforms into Twist+0.
      <3 bit.do/NewbieGuide - Guide for new people

Unsolved issues - If any important issue is forgotten, pop it there! :stick:
    • Seio wrote:

jinh wrote:

Seio wrote:

jinh wrote:

Seio wrote:

Well, we could start with the Guile+12 equivalent.How long did it take to get Guile+12 previous patch? After the quest line you got all the feedstock, alkahest, and mwa to +12 it right away, and you'd likely have enough MES10 and spellbind to get proper rolls. You'd still be stuck with Guile accessories for a while, maybe a week, after which point you'd have the misery accessories.
      Nah, that wasn't always the case, maybe full +12, i'm not so sure about the stats, havent done said quest in a long time so I don't remenber exactly, but you had to mostlikely farm CW/AB to get some extra spellbinds.As for the accesories, sure, you'd have them, with trash stat unless you got super lucky.

High-tier+0 is Guile+12. They've change rollable lines many times, some time ago the mid-tier gear didn't have chest line (Wroth).
      Guile+12, and it's various mid-tier equivalents have always let you do 4-star dungeons. That means high tier+0 is at most Guile +12, since it's actually not quite reaching the ilvl requirement. High-tier +7 is what Misery+12 was, at least according to the chart from gear revamp info.
      Wroth was 3 years ago, since then, we always had chest line, and it doesnt change the fact that ONLY VM gear had 5 stats on weapon & armor + 3% on gloves, which is what high tier gear has. So comparing high tier to guile is kinda far fetched.

High-tier +7 is what Misery +12 was? In term of what? Are we talking damage wise or what it converts to? Do you have the link to said chart ?

Glacial@ yeah Guardian to +6 is no problem , even for a fresh account, what he's talking about is getting high tier +0 within a week, since high-tier +0 is the equivalent of guile according to his chart.