Battleground Jackpot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battleground Jackpot

Someone once told me "it is impossible" to add BG times freely even after we had such a Moneday - Friday daytime battleground event once. Now it seems possible again?
      Until one day you decide "it is impossible" anymore i guess?

However...
      Remove Kumas Royale and Iron Battleground and fill it with CS instead. And make it from 14:00 - 18:00 + a permanently event.
    • In my opinion it is fine to give every BG the chance to have a reward time slot.
      Also I am wondering why you guys want CS as permanent event; you should ask for FW or 3vs3(Solo/Team) to be permanent since this is what PvP community want to.
      CS is just "learning to PvP" BG for beginners and gives the most rewards again, GF understood nothing till now.

It is same as PvE: ABHM (fast & easy clear) -> most profit
    • cs has 15 hours, fw has 12 ._.

also iron bg has only 3 hours weekly... but that's not a reason to ask for more

make those afternoon jackpots during the week for 3v3 as people work/go to school during the week and you need less people to get 3v3 matches instead of cs matches..

also why should cs give more than fw and 3v3? make them all give 20 tokens.
    • Skyring has way too many hours, it is just a 3v3 battleground which means you only need 6 people.
      If you would really love Skyring you don't need any event hours to find 6 people, also you can do 3vs3 open world PvP any time, so you dont even need Skyring.

CS needs 40 people and it is the main battleground in TERA.

Fraywing will be shit again when non-equalized comes.
    • Xtortion wrote:

Nah keep Kumas. I want my achievements!
      Ye. Took them long enough to reintroduce that BG back to the world of maximum level.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Am I the only one that thinks that the new event rewards are ridiculous I mean up until now it was say min 15 MWA + anything from a diamond to 200 fashion tokens and now 5 eleon marks seems like a spit in the face...
    • I dont want to comment to early (since I dont know how good rewards from victory boxes are).

But in case rewards from victory boxes suck (like last patch)... Then those jackpots are not enough.
      I sure hope BhS increased PvP rewards, because I would hate to think that GF will force PvP players again to farm dungeons for gear... same attitude we had from vm6-vm8.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

Skyring has way too many hours, it is just a 3v3 battleground which means you only need 6 people.
      If you would really love Skyring you don't need any event hours to find 6 people, also you can do 3vs3 open world PvP any time, so you dont even need Skyring.
      It's not about finding people for the BG, but the fact that the "highlighted" BG for that hour steals players from it.
    • events only giving marks of valor is really bad and should be buffed to items that you need for gear in this patch

either big stack of entropic emblems or few gems either in rng chest or like old chests were with 5 guarantee items and 1 rng
      (example 1emerald, 100 entropic emblems, 60noctenium, 20 golden talents and 1 rng similar to previous events rng prize)

these are the things that ppl want to farm right now and normal rewards only give materials that aren't enough to make top gear

also gridiron should give item xp like fraywind, corsair and 3v3 (around 170xp is fine)
      ssion - mystic
    • Everyone want emeralds. Why just kill alchemy? Give us golden daric, silver sigilo too then.

Other solution is... Give rubys, golden talent, silver talent instead. This way we dont kill alchemy.
    • ssion wrote:

giving 1 emerald per win doesn't kill alchemy when you need hundreds of them per character...
      They can just give 10 rubys instead one emerald. Its same, except now you need to craft emerald instead. So you actually wont kill alchemy. ;D

Like I said. If we get emerald, why not give us golden daric and silver sigilo too then??? Giving us daric/sigilo wont kill weaponcrafting/armorcrafting either. You need hundreds of those per character too. ;D