PvE Static looking for members!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• PvE Static looking for members!

Hey, as title says I am trying to create a PvE static for the upcoming patch.

The objetive is to make a static of dedicated players to improve together and farm the PvE content during the next patch. We will mainly focus on clearing high-end dungeons, farming to get the best gear and ocassionally doing score runs.

About conditions of recruitment :

1. It´s an international static, I expect you to speak english and be able to use voice chat.
      2. We are not casual, you re supposed to be skilled and have high-end gear (at least vm8.5 +15)
      3. Being active ( it doesn´t mean you have to play 24/7, but you should be able to play most of the days to do daily runs )

How to apply :

If you are interested to be part of this, feel free to contact me through forums or in-game /w Sershaw

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sershaw ().