100% new player. What should I pick?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100% new player. What should I pick?

Hello

Little intro
      I am a very experienced Aion player and am looking to branche out a bit on the MMO-scene. Played some non-GF published games as well, but I somehow feel some loyalty towards GF I guess.

Now, my situation is, I usually tend to completely fish out what there is to know about an MMO. This means, going through youtube and various fora to learn tricks and level tips and all pro's/cons about classes. But, for a change I'd like to just jump into the deep without knowing much about the game and learn through experience instead.

I skimmed through the forum a bit and found that it's best to start playing on server Kilian due to it being most active (?).

Question
      Could someone be so kind as to give me a tip on which class I should start out on. This doesn't mean which class is easiest to play or which is most OP, but more like which one is needed in dungeons/PvP and isn't too hard to find groups/premades with. It can go from main tank to healer to brainless DPS. I've played all of it in Aion and I don't mind. Yeah long range DPS is fun, but tanking gives some sort of pride (lol). If for example there was a very high need of Tanks but not many people play tank because it's not very fun, I don't mind playing the tank. If some class needs to get 2 armour sets and one needed 4 armour sets to be strong, then I'd also lean more to the 2 armour set character due to time restrictions. (I still have things to do in Aion :D), I also don't care about looks of a class (costumes/skins, male/female, ...)

Extra
      My ping to gameforge's servers is low (30ms) and my connection is very stable, if that helps. And not to come over as cocky in my first post on this forum but I tend to be considered "good" in Aion since I do try to optimize DPS even if I'm tanking or w/e and try to get the best out of the class I play. Optimize rotations etc so if it's hard/or easy class. It doesn't matter.

Thank you for reading this and I'm looking forward to reading the replies!

Best regards
      Sebivine: Level 9 Lancer (High Elf)
      Divinelysian: Level 1 Priest (Amani)
    • i cannot speak for pvp, but in my opinion its best to start as tank in pve for 2 reasons.
      1. you most likely get insta invites per dungeon finder or lfg (while leveling and on 65 as well)
      2. there is no better way to learn the boss mechanics. since they are recycling "low lvl" bosses and enhancing them. if you know your enemy you can better survive with heal/dps
    • I would say it doesn't really matter on which server you start since the activitiy itself matters only in endgame and there every server has some times where it's really active.

For the class: Just play what you want. I'm just gonna give you a really short overview.

Tanks:
      Lancer: The most common tank. Very easy to hold the aggro with and supports the group with giving buffs. Also the class with the lowest DPS except healers.

Brawler: The second only tank class. Does not support with buffs but has a good DPS since it holds the aggro over damage. Has a buff that let it blocks automatically.

Tank and DPS: Tera has two classes that can play as Tank or DPS.
      Warrior: The fastest and one of the hardest class in the game. This class needs a lot of practice. Depending on the stance you have active you either are a tank or DPS. As a tank you play similiar to the brawler but since there is no automatic block many warriors take controlled damage to deal more damage which is supported by the many damagereductionskills a warrior has.

Berserker: A really heavy hitting but therefore slow class. The main skills need to be charged up and movement is really important for this class. Also the only DPS that can block. The tankstance is practically a aggroaura so be sure to have deactivated when being DPS. Also you can only begin tanling with this class on lvl 65.

RangedDPS:
      Archer: The in my opinion the most beginnerfriendly class. It has like the Berserker charge skills but doesn't need them as much as the Berserker.

Gunner: A plate ranged DPS with a heal bot. Sounds OP but isn't. Also has the attack that does the single biggest hit in the game. Even though it's a ranged DPS you are normally close to the boss for max DPS.

Sorcerer: Together with Gunner the duo that you should never trust regarding standing safe. I don't really know what to say here since it does what a Sorcerer does: Throwing magic around.

MeleeDPS:
      Valkyrie: The at the moment strongest class. It could be called a slower warrior since both need to collect stacks for their strongest skill. Easy to learn hard to master.

Ninja: One of the harder classes since it's been a long time since I saw a really good one. Not very popular right now since it has low DPS. Does a lot of weak hits but can also hit hard with some skills.

Reaper: More of a midrange class but the game consieders it a melee class so I out it here. To get a good DPS with this class you need a lot of practice again. All the attacks have a good range and you will mostly like never miss.

Well that was it. Oh. Whoops. Nearly forgot Slayer. :D

Slayer: When the Valkyrie came out it was jokingly called the Slayer revamp. Slayer really depend on chaining skills since the skills would otherwise be really slow. Also Slayer is the class for you if you feel lucky since you have not many crit glyphs and there is the luckbased ICB bug.

Heals:
      Priest: This class has alot of heal skills and thus heals way more than the other heal class. Also it's easier to play than the other heal.

Mystic: More of a supporter and has only 2 and a half real heal skills. Can also summon pets to do dmg, tank or heal. If healing and supporting gets boring you can try DPSMyst but that is the hardest way to play as solo heal.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arlos ().

• I think your answer is a bit short for the question asked. I will just go ahead and list up all the classes and their pros and cons regarding leveling, casual play and pro play.
      A note before everything: You NEVER want to queue up for a dungeon once you hit 65. Just not the way to go for you I think. Parties will often trap and you will lose your mind. Search via lfg or just join a guild and participate in the guild life to gain experience quickly.

Warrior:
      One of the most challenging classes I suppose, after the buff, they deal ok-ish damage when played casually and can dish out incredible high damage when played on a high niveau. Additionally, it is viable as a dual class (tanking & dpsing) but you need a dual option for that (won't explain more than saying its a second set of stats rolled onto your gear). Both stances (attack and defense) require different rotations and can be considered to be 2 different classes if you want to learn both. For leveling, you get your d-stance at level 52, so you will most likely level as a dps, so a bit higher queue times for pre65 dungeons, but these are fine these days, especially with the leveling event around.
      Sidenote: Will be the best tank soon (together with Lancer).

Lancer:
      Undisputable the best tank in the game right now. Containing heavy buffs for your allies and endurance shred for the boss which is unmatched, most pro parties will opt for a lancer tank because f*ck brawler, right? A bit harder to tank with than the brawler (since he got the faceroll, hey your growing fury is up every second, buff) and considered the more skilled tank. Since you aim to support your party, your dps won't be as high as the dps from a brawler, but you should aim for maximizing your dps when you are good enough with the tanking stuff. Queue times will be really short for pre65 dungeons.In casual play, people won't pay attention to your burn phases (boss enrage + your buffs) but in pro play, this will get an important aspect.
      Sidenote: Won't be nerfed anytime soon and will maintain Rank 1 Tank although it will be soon shared with Warrior.

Berserker:
      A decent dps. Nor the best neither the most challenging. As far as I heard from others, the rotation is pretty easy to learn, although you have to invest time as well to master the class. But thats the case with every class. Melee ranged class, hard to master iframes apparently but overall a fun, decent class which is not considered being a noob or faceroll class. Pre65 dungeons can be queued as a tank (although you never get an aggro shout). You won't have problems joining an lfg party.
      Sidenote: Never played it, so please don't get mad at me ^^

Sorcerer:
      Again, a decent dps. Won't deal much damage if you don't time your buff right and chain your skills properly. It's harder to learn than the berserker for example. Can burst out really high dps on non moving bosses (relies a lot on back uptime). Pre65 a monster as far as I noticed, dishing out a lot of dmg. Fun set of iframes, fun to play overall. Same result as berserker: Is not a faceroll class and deals decent damage if played on a casual level as well on non moving bosses.
      Sidenote: Played it for a while last content, but didn't quite get into it this one. Got none in my static as well, so not too much to tell about sorc :/

Slayer:
      Naaaah. Relies heavily on RNG on a bug to maintain nice dps. Although there are a few slayers on my server playing on a really high level and dishing out really nice damage, you don't want to put in the effort at the moment. This class is pretty much dead right now until it will get buffed. If you want to be known to be an underdog and for valueing fun over being the top dps class, go for it and master it, you will make friends everywhere because everyone will respect your dedication.For casual play always fine enough. Might be limited considering your personal dps for extreme dungeons etc.
      Sidenote: Gameforge, please buff :3

Archer:
      You are looking for a ranged dps with smooth gameplay, great dps for casual and extremely high dps for pro play? You came to the right place. Easy to learn, hard to master is pretty much everything that you need to know. Nearly everyone on the server got an equipped archer as a twink because it profites from common game knowledge since its mechanics are not too hard to learn. Being a former archer main when it was considered the worst class out there due to lack of crits and non-fun-gameplay, it is nice to see it in this spot. Pretty much heads-on with the warrior, both just lacking a bit more damage to catch up to valkyrie in pro play. For casual definitely the class you want to go for. Really fun to play while having really nice dps. Pre65 got really fun with this class. A few months ago you got your key skills at level 59 and 63 or something like this. Now you get them in your 20s. Best change in a while from BHS. Very welcome in both casual and pro play, most dps on non moving / turning bosses.
      Sidenote: Healthy as f*ck and afaik no nerfs / buffs planned (correct me when I'm wrong).

Priest:
      Was in the Rank 1 healer spot long enoough. Was excluded for a few buffs so just Rank 2 for this healing class now. Valued for their kaias shield (nice dmg prevention to protect your overly stupid dd's) and their great group healing and self heal, they are still a very valid pick to go. Only downside: If a group wants to setup a new record in a dungeon, you will most likely be not included, same for the brawler though. Otherwise, you won't be declined in lfg or something, don't worry. Fun to play and also easy to learn (heal your mates and give mana) and hard to master (read your dds, the boss, keep up 99% uptimes while doing stuff to maximize the dps of your party). Fast queue time pre65 and welcome in every lfg group.
      Sidenote: Will be buffed and catch up with the mystic a bit.

Mystic:
      The go for healer at the moment. WIth a braindead - overranged lock-on heal (rip slaying runs) you won't have a hard time to keep your party alive for most of the time. Additional, can buff burst phases even more and is not as uptime reliant as a priest (mystic got auras). Boost dps overall better than a priest, lacks self heal though. (For my friends playing myst, this is not deeming mystics as easy, but more a realistic view on how the mystic changed and how its state is right now). Fun to play as well, also hard to master (positioning, predicting stuff, forcing boss mechanics etc). Fast queue time pre65 and welcome in every lfg group.
      Sidenote: Will be nerfed in terms of ressurection skill and lock-on range.

Reaper:
      Naaaaah, there are really few reapers playing well on the server. Since reapers start at level 58 in the open world, they are missing out a lot of levels experience-wise. This results in most of reapers sucking pretty hard in terms of dps, because they don't know how to prioritize their skills etc. Also, additionally really RNG reliant (skill reset much). Ok-ish in causal play, for pro play you will have a hard time because you need a long time to play it on a decent level and you will most likely have to make yourself a name.
      Sidenote: Don't hate on me, just a bit objective and subjective view combined.

Gunner:
      Was op for along time, got nerfed into oblivion, back on a nice spot now. Still not seen much. Really not much to say, nice iframes, smooth gameplay, overall a fun kit. You won't have problems finding casual groups and for the "pro scene" you won't have a hard time either. Easy to learn, hard to master.
      Sidenote: Gunner population will explode soon - Elin Gunner INC!

Brawler:
      Obviously the best class as I am maining it. Nothing more to say, take this one. Ok, leaving the silly stuff aside, you will be left with a decent tank which is really easy to learn. (THERE, I SAID IT, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU F*CKING BRAWLER BULLIES? QQ) But, as every class, its hard to master. It is definitely not the best tank out there and won't it be anytime soon. Lacking support skills for your group and a bit of endurance shred (will be buffed), she depends on dealing damage on her own (gender restricted). You will pretty much autoblock which is considered noobish and too easy. So, if you want to be valued as a decent tank, you want to maximize your own dps while not fcking up the dps of your dds (positioning and stuff). If you choose this class, you will always be compared to damage dealers which isn't exactly fair, but a burden you need to live with. Pre65 fast queue times, epic for casual play and also ok-ish for pro play (no, I won't reroll y'all).
      Sidenote: You will get laughed at for "not playing a real tank" but this is just friendly teasing most of the time. Dps only butthurt because they won't get the support buff from lancer. Gets buffed at the same time as the priest for a bit more of endu shred.

Ninja:
      Was one of the best dps classes a long time. Now its left aside and currently more or less in oblivion. Took the spot from the gunner. Sadly a really fun class which isn't viable anymore. Easy to learn - still no damage then though. I guess there are 5 good ninjas on my server at max. Got the funniest iframe ever which was really useful from time to time (manaya wipe bomb yay). Pre65 ok, for casual play meh, for pro play only if mastered completely to maintain a stable, decent dps.
      SIdenote: Since this class is pretty much non-existant I don't know anymore. I got a ninja myself though :D

Valkyrie:
      You want to have braindead, easy dps with 50% of it relying on 1 skill of your set? Get yourself stacking with this class. Really easy to learn (same level as archer) and hard to master as always. Melee class, fun kit, but overpowered as fck right now. If you want to shred everything pre65, in casual and in pro, this is the class you want to go for.
      Sidenote: Yes, it is really this easy to play and to reach a pretty nice threshhold of dmg, but to be a top ranked valkyrie you need to invest as much time as in every other class. So don't hate on me valkyrie mains, you know it is true, same with the brawler which is really easy to learn and play on a casual level. Get used to it.

Hope that helped a bit, if you got more question for comparing two classes or concerning one class, feel free to ask.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • SisterofVi wrote:

I think your answer is a bit short for the question asked. I will just go ahead and list up all the classes and their pros and cons regarding leveling, casual play and pro play.
      A note before everything: You NEVER want to queue up for a dungeon once you hit 65. Just not the way to go for you I think. Parties will often trap and you will lose your mind. Search via lfg or just join a guild and participate in the guild life to gain experience quickly.

Berserker:
      A decent dps. Nor the best neither the most challenging. As far as I heard from others, the rotation is pretty easy to learn, although you have to invest time as well to master the class. But thats the case with every class. Melee ranged class, hard to master iframes apparently but overall a fun, decent class which is not considered being a noob or faceroll class. Pre65 dungeons can be queued as a tank (although you never get an aggro shout). You won't have problems joining an lfg party.
      Sidenote: Never played it, so please don't get mad at me ^^
      just on a side note server wise, mystel (pve) and killian(pvp) have the same population afaik, and yurian (german one) looks ok too, dunno about the french one :/

so now, first i wouldn't say NEVER queue for a dungeon, IM is totally ok for low level and mid tier dungeons in my opinion.
      i also think it's a good way to learn your class and the dungeon better if you get into so called "trap runs"
      you will learn how it works when not everything goes as planned, and tbh i only think it's maybe 1 out of 5 or sth like that
      and tbh LFG is mostly not that much better
      i think it's important to see both sites for a starter, if you always just get the easy runs with good people, how would you improve when sth goes wrong all of a sudden?
      you take longer to learn the dungeons as well, if you start to get "carried" because everything is over very fast
      i agree on looking for a guild though, playing with people you get along with, makes it all the more fun after all :D

and about the zerk tank, he does have an aggro shout, he even has an endurance debuff which many people don't know about
      problem for a zerk tank are the block (not as strong as all the other tanking classes, and bleeds a lot) and gathering mobs, also he doesn't have an ability to enrage a boss
      so i think zerk makes for a really nice "off tank" when there are 2 bosses or mobs need to be held off, or the main tank is dead
      it is kinda fun to tank with a zerk, and it's ok for up to mid tier dungeons

anyway, hope you enjoy your stay :elin36:
    • Hello again

Thank you very much for your replies so far :)

Next to thinking about which main I've been thinking about alts (twinks/toons/...), is it possible to have a priest/myst alt to heal endgame dungeons with when for example we can't find a healer? I don't mind spending the time to properly gear up my main. But I tend to usually have a tank, dps and healer on my account. I guess Tera is just like any MMORPG and you can have multiple characters on an account :D, So is it possible with OK-gear and some practise to heal endgame instances, except for maybe the hardest one?

If you can heal dungeons with an alt just fine then I'll make a priest alt for healing. And also an Archer DPS alt.

Now for main (which will be main focus ofcourse). I will be choosing between Lancer and warrior. If looking at the future you say warrior will be as good as a tank as Lancer but have more DPS, wouldn't warrior be better for the party or does the buffs a lancer can give, outweigh the warrior's DPS increase compared to Lancer? While writing this I've been checking youtube a bit for playstyle and it didn't help me :D I like the lancer playstyle, but the warrior's dual wield also looks nice :")
      Tanks are generally slower to reach max level with, so is Lancer (to which I'm leaning) much slower to level than a warrior on "d-stance". ~differences in solo'ing.

Summary
      Questions:
      1) Can I heal endgame dungeons with a non-max geared Lv. 65 priest that I log on, when we can't find a healer?
      2) In next patch when warrior & lancer are on par for tanking, is it better to have lancer group buffs or warrior's extra dps?
      3) Is levelling warrior substantially faster than levelling a lancer?
      4) Can I solo things with a lancer? (Not endgame instances, but like levelling near endgame.. some easier instances to grind EXP, open world bosses etc)

Extra question;
      5) Is there a built-in DPS meter or an unofficial 3rd party (but not bannable) DPS meter? I like to maximize DPS by trial and error and practising instead of copying the "What's best damage setup".

Best regards
    • 1) Yes you can heal every endgame dungeon (maybe except the extreme mode currently there for an event). I do have a decent equipped priest too and you certainly don't need best in slot to heal every instance, you just need skill.
      2) Warrior will get an attackspeed buff for the whole party too, but no one can exactly tell if warriors will be better than lancer. We can't read the future sadly :)
      3) Leveling will take you about 10-15 hours, it won't be faster or slower if you opt for a certain class. Generally, tanks + heals are leveling a bit faster than other classes because their queue times are shorter.
      4) You can do a few solo instances and you can also go out farming bosses for different quests. Healer get buffs for this, lancer has already the possiblity without an additional buff.
      5) You want to go for Shinrameter, it is allowed to use (explicitly) and not bannable. You can also choose to upload your party scores onto a certain website. Don't know if I am allowed to link it here tho.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • Hmm lets see. I recently leveled multiple chars to 65 , and I found ninja most enjoyable class to play, despite being at low end on tier list. If you are unsure what class to main, just lvl them to around 25-30ish, most classes get their core abilities by then (excluding reaper ofc). So you can pick playstyle you like the most.

I would still recommend go as brawler first char, even if you are not going to main her. She is good farmer alt.
    • 1) Definitely possible since I'm doing it.

2) That would in my opinion depend on the DPS you are running with. The Warrior gets an Attackspeed aura and there are classes that benefit more from it and classes that benefit less from it. The classes that benefit less from would like a Lancer more since he does not only have an Attackspeed buff but also a power buff.

3) No. All classes are around the same leveling speed.

4) Yes. You can solo everything until lvl 65 if you are skilled enough.

5) Yes there is Shinrameter but well it is a bit awkward with it at the moment. The Community Managers say you won't get banned for it but the support says you will get banned for using it. I would post proof of the latter but it is against the forum rules to post supporttickets or screenshots of these.

EU:
    • Okay thanks everyone.

I'll main lancer and make a priest for emergency heals and archer alt for DPS.
      Even if I do decide to main something else, atleast I know through actual experienced/active players what the classes are/do.

Much appreciated. :love:

If I may, one last question. What server should I play on ? :D (I know I said i'd probably pick Killian, but might as well hear your opinion)
      Because I see people here answering who play on "Yurian" and "Mystel" as well... If I play Killian which is "PvP", I can still do endgame dungeons without being infiltrated by enemy players I hope. And if I play on a "PvE" server there is no way to pvp? Bit confusing. But, I can research about it if nobody answers.

I know @Arlos said: "I would say it doesn't really matter on which server you start since the activitiy itself matters only in endgame and there every server has some times where it's really active.", but more info never hurts :)
    • Basically there are two different kind of servers:

PvP - Open world PvP, safe in cities, not that much of a PvE community (from my experience, Mystel + Yurian are better in terms of PvE, e.g. amount of groups in lfg and skill of players concerning PvE)
      PvE - No open world PvP, you can still queue for PvP battlegrounds and you will be matched with people from different servers there too

This means, if you are not searching for open world PvP you should not commit to Killian. Everything is doable from PvE servers as well and it would be easier for you to find a guild and groups to play PvE with on a PvE server.

For Yurian: Population is really good since server merge and steam access. You will always find something to do, nothing to worry about. This server is german though.
      For Mystel: I actually don't even know which language Mystel is for. I suppose just an english PvE server?

And to clarify: Shinrameter is definitely allowed, there is nothing to discuss about it. They are only banning if you are using a 3rd party software which is malicious. For reference: Announcement.

It clearly states the following:

We want to clarify that we won’t change our existing policy in regards to the usage of non-malicious tools, but we are convinced that stricter actions against cheaters are necessary in order to ensure that TERA stays an enjoyable game to play for everyone.

• German as in "German German" (xD), or as in Server is "German" but many non-Germans and also most actual Germans just speak English.
    • Sebivine wrote:

German as in "German German" (xD), or as in Server is "German" but many non-Germans and also most actual Germans just speak English.
      There are a few non-German people on the server but the general serverlanguage is german. The most germans will speak english with if you ask nicely but there are also germans who can't speak english. Also what I forgot to tell you since you don't seem to know: You can only create 2 characters at the beginning.

You can create up to 8 characters if you get yourself veteran status. Regarding that you find more information here: board.tera.gameforge.com/index…ead/69311-Veteran-status/?

EU:
    • I feel like I should add a bit onto here aswell as some of what was written about Killian is pure misinformation.

While it is true that Killian is labelled as a PvP-Server, the PvP community is still pretty small compared to the PvE one, and there's a lot of players that are actually active in both kinds of contents. Pre Level 65, PK doesn't even exist anymore, so leveling - although it has been shifted to instances almost entirely - is not even a big deal. Hell, most of the "Openworld-PvP" nowadays is mostly zerging in the same spot Velika Outskirts... so I don't see the big deal. In truth, there is a significant PvE Community on Killian. In fact, some of the best PvE players of their class play on Killian and have done so for a long time.

From what I can say, comparing Killian to Yurian, is that while Killian has A LOT more bad/trap players than Yurian, Killian also has a lot more top level players than Yurian does, the skill ceiling here is set higher in general. In other words, Yurian has a larger average playerbase and less traps, but also less top tier players, while Killian has barely any average, but lots of trap and top level players.

In any case, the server selection really doesn't matter that much anymore, unless you want to play with and/or avoid certain people. I can tell from having played both on Killian and on Yurian for a long time.

Toxic players exist on every server, there is no way around that. Both in PvE and PvP. Although many people say that Killian is the most toxic of all servers, that is mostly because the PvP community has a tendency to throw their hands in global chat. When I was on Yurian, I couldn't really say that the high end PvE community was any less toxic than the one on Killian.

And on the other end of the barrel, there also exist nice and helpful players on every server. In the end you will always find people to play with if you put the effort in it, be it with learning runs, being nice, or just generally being recognized as a good player.

Final conclusion is, if you want to be on an english speaking server, either Killian or Mystel are good choices, Yurian is not recommended if you don't understand german. Sure you are able to come along there, but first and foremost, almost the entire server communicates in german there, making it harder to come along and find people to play with.
      Assazinchen - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

"Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, but confronted by none."
    • So as nearly everything was said already just a side note :
      Tank/Archer/Priest share all the same i-frame called backstep (dodge skill that makes you invulnerable for a specific amount of time -> is also depending on how much ats you have). I guess that will also help a lot in the beginning since it looks and *feels* the same.
      Anyway if you have any questions left open about the healing classes feel free to pm me. I've been playing for almost over 3 years as the support role(priest/mystic) and I also own a decent knowledge about archer gameplay so hit me up if needed!

And now - Wishing you a lot of fun @ exploring the beautiful world of Tera :P
      And welcome :saint:
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.
    • Remember that a buddy up-code works only with people from your own server though - you can't use a buddy up code from a character on Mystel and then level up on Killian for example. Anyway, there is a thread full of buddy up codes in each server section on this forum, you can look there if you are interested.

Mystel:
      BuddyUp! Codes

Killian:
      BuddyUp! Codes

Yurian:
      Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode

Seren:
      Codes Frères d'armes !

In case you want to play on Killian, you can also send me a PM and I can give you a buddy-up-code if you want to.

Enjoy your time in TERA!
      Assazinchen - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

"Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, but confronted by none."