Server crashes - im done!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server crashes - im done!

^
    Can you do something? Seriously, i would like to play, everyone would like to play!
    I'm not mad at people working in Gameforge, i'm more like mad on BHS and this "cooperation".

I literaly cannot wait for evening playing with my group with DC every 10min.
    "The best way to build momentum and create a movement is to tell a good story...."

Daron Roberts.
  • I dunno what most of you are agnry about. The server-crash was in the middle of the night. Where only had played a little population of players. And there´s nothing what was left behind (items, glyphed reset etc.). All in it´s place. Only one Id is maybe gone for who had done a dungeon in this time.
    Why do so much people in forum now flame "I will quit this game!"... " etc.... WTH?!
    Other games also crashed.
    And there was no wave of hackers who would stole peoples money or whatever....
    A ruddy normal server-crash in the middle of the night.
  • Ayame wrote:

I dunno what most of you are agnry about. The server-crash was in the middle of the night. Where only had played a little population of players. And there´s nothing what was left behind (items, glyphed reset etc.). All in it´s place. Only one Id is maybe gone for who had done a dungeon in this time.
    Why do so much people in forum now flame "I will quit this game!"... " etc.... WTH?!
    Today the server crashed like 4 or 5 times already?
  • Ayame wrote:

I dunno what most of you are agnry about. The server-crash was in the middle of the night. Where only had played a little population of players. And there´s nothing what was left behind (items, glyphed reset etc.). All in it´s place. Only one Id is maybe gone for who had done a dungeon in this time.
    Please. Server crashed 2x during night. First crash was few min past midnight.
    Second crash was by 4 hours later at 4 AM guess.

Since 12:30 PM servers are crashing each 30 min? Oh maybe 40. In period of Mystel - Seren - Yurian than single Killian followed again by Mystel - Seren.

All in. Already 3 crashes on Mystel since 12:30.
    "The best way to build momentum and create a movement is to tell a good story...."

Daron Roberts.
  • Ayame wrote:

I'm only on the forum when the servers crashed at the moment. So I can farm the world bosses when the servers are back.
    Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
    Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
    verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
  • Server crash isnt explanation. Aswell you dont need to crash server 10x per day if you want ban someone.

Anyway... Killian again down twice during 20min.

Followed by Yurian and Mystel.. what a beautiful day.

Daron Roberts.