Multiple queue in BG like on RU TERA.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple queue in BG like on RU TERA.

I just noticed that RU TERA have multiple queue in Battlegrounds. Why we do not have it too?
      RU TERA had same patches like have TERA NA and TERA EU in almost same time 1-2 days difference.
      Even last patch RU TERA got after TERA EU.
      So why they had this function, but we does not?
    • Because they are too lazy to learn how to create even a simple thing like a multi queue option.
      I think they don't even need to create one. It is already in the game, they just have to use it for PvP battlegrounds.

But they prefer to say "It is not possible" instead.

Same goes for Monday-Friday PvP activity, they simply don't want it to be active so they lie to the people on the forum by saying "It is not possible" over and over again.
    • @Athena: Make it happen. Please.

Makes me wonder why this isn't done yet.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • I think Gameforge might not add it because of the BG "time table"​ which makes it pretty much useless.

Also, just curious, but how does it work in RU if you queue for both Skyring and any other BG? Doesn't Skyring pop much more often? (since it requires far less players to start a match)
    • Borsuc wrote:

I think Gameforge might not add it because of the BG "time table" which makes it pretty much useless.
      While true, the Time Table could be changed because of multi-matching as well, plus, you'd get invites outside of event times. Probably, that's just my guess.

Borsuc wrote:

Also, just curious, but how does it work in RU if you queue for both Skyring and any other BG? Doesn't Skyring pop much more often? (since it requires far less players to start a match)
      Yeah, that's an interesting question, though.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget