This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teratruth wrote:

the launcher keep loading..
      Post a screenshot. Have you tried logging on the website? Do you use Steam?

Teratruth wrote:

Try to log an old account and it worked o_o
      How do you expect us to help you if you keep withholding information?

It's possible your new account is temporarily blocked. You gotta write to Support. They don't work on weekends, so you're lucky you didn't get this problem on Friday.

P.S. That's some grumpy Elin on your avatar...
    • I dont use Steam.. and i dont use live thing.. I only use normal Launcher, and i can't log in the website with my main account and with the old ones cant too, but i can log in fine with the old accounts not with my main :c and my Main account is not new too which got Collector edition etc.. Yesterday was playing all the day .. then was wondering if it was a problem with the Metter, but i did the same steps when i try to log my main account in the old ones to check if it was the problem but nope.. them working fine.... im confused cuz i hardly talk in game .. only to friends and guild chat.. never post metter dps cuz i only use it to improve my dps (which still is kinda meh xd) but nothing more than that. Already sent a ticket with the screen of my Log files...

P.S that elin was my first account in game 2k13 and made the other acc in 2k14 and made that one my Main one.
    • Teratruth wrote:

i can't log in the website with my main account and with the old ones cant too
      You must see some error message when trying to log in. Recently it's been 'An error has occurred. Please try again later.' for people who managed to get themselves blocked one way or the other.

Do you happen to use a VPN for something and forgot to switch it off before starting TERA today? Or did you try logging in from another location? It's highly unlikely but someone could've tried to gain unauthorised access to your account too.

Let us know what Support tell you tomorrow.
    • Sunflare wrote:

Teratruth wrote:

You must see some error message when trying to log in. Recently it's been 'An error has occurred. Please try again later.' for people who managed to get themselves blocked one way or the other.
      Do you happen to use a VPN for something and forgot to switch it off before starting TERA today? Or did you try logging in from another location? It's highly unlikely but someone could've tried to gain unauthorised access to your account too.

I'll tell ya tm.. but looking at one old ticket i sent to support was about my account randomly blocked without reason and they give me a maunual reset Password in 2k14, they fixed my acc that time..
      And nope i dont use any VPN, I just came back to my PC to play today and this happen :/.
    • I dont understand this!! i didnt download anyting and my Main account got banned? when my accoun got "banned" by triggering "tera system" i did the same steps with my old accounts to log in game and nothing happen to them...
      Images
      • SCREEEEN.jpg

75.7 kB, 677×288, viewed 75 times
    • Sunflare wrote:

Teratruth wrote:

Also have to tell... I don't have a static IP, I have Dynamic and only banned my main account when i try to play the game, but nothing happen with my other two accounts, which i can use to play .. but i dont want to play with these old accounts cuz "tera system" blocked my Main acc which i worked so hard beacause "Tera EU" dont have a system guard to send u a mail with a warning of someone else trying to log into your account from a diferent device istead of just banned ur account.
    • It's pointless to give feedback - they just ignore it. So yeah, you should've got used to it by now.

It's a standard copy-pasted reply. If you have some extra info to tell them, just click reply. They don't think much before replying initially.
      Next thing would be to talk to your ISP and see if it's possible to get a static IP.
      Also, don't ask other people to check whether your account is accessible. This can make things worse.
      If you still can't access your account by tomorrow morning, do tell them that. They'll probably tell you not to try logging in for 24 or 48 hours, otherwise you'd reset the counter. Don't ask me why they don't tell you that the first time round. Like I said - copy-pasted replies at first.
      Could using WTFast or some not-public VPN help with your dynamic IP issue? I'm not into these things.
    • Sunflare wrote:

It's pointless to give feedback - they just ignore it. So yeah, you should've got used to it by now.

It's a standard copy-pasted reply. If you have some extra info to tell them, just click reply. They don't think much before replying initially.
      Next thing would be to talk to your ISP and see if it's possible to get a static IP.
      Also, don't ask other people to check whether your account is accessible. This can make things worse.
      If you still can't access your account by tomorrow morning, do tell them that. They'll probably tell you not to try logging in for 24 or 48 hours, otherwise you'd reset the counter. Don't ask me why they don't tell you that the first time round. Like I said - copy-pasted replies at first.
      Could using WTFast or some not-public VPN help with your dynamic IP issue? I'm not into these things.
      I remember one time using a Static IP only give me problems with my Internet connection, my Net company change my conf back to dynamic cuz they work with that and i stop having Net problems. But ya i feel the copy paste answer
    • Btw if it was a IP thing like support told me in order to play tera need to turn off a thing which i dont have? "In oder to play Tera" Then why after fail to connect my Main account i still can play with my other two accounts without changing anything on my pc?( kinda they didnt pay atention to my problem)
    • Sunflare wrote:

Glacial` wrote:

Sunflare wrote:

...dynamic IP issue...
      Why do you think it's a dynamic IP issue? :o My IP changes every single day and I never had a problem like that.
      Played for 3 years with dynamic IP, maybe its hard to understand but 90% or more ADSL users have dynamic ip.....
      Also disable this useless account armor.