Return of Crusade & Alliance - PVP is ruined. ( Need community support )

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Eliannah wrote:

      BHS / GF wouldn't bother with making statistics about who plays what before releasing content. They're just like "Btw guys, patch next week, deal with it." and that's it.

      Thread can stay civilized as much as you want, which i have nothing against it. But the chance that any change will be applied in game because of this thread is too low, keep it realistic.
      If those bolds weren't there i would probably take your post seriously, but then i am affraid that you do not work for BHS/Gameforge, you are not responsible for deciding whether or not it is late for any changes, and well, with such attitude and assumption based post i am forced to not even try to understand you as its senseless to even post in a game forum if only to say this.


      I agree with the OP, and many others like the OP and me agree too, removal of alliance was a big bite on the content this game provided, if anything it only needed adjustments.
      Crusade ranks are very important, a game needs goals set by the game system itself(ranking), not by the player(for example adding rewards to the top ranks) and make your time playing this game be fun and not a frustrating experience. As you can follow in this thread there are many cases of this frustration being exposed.
      It is sad enough to see all these people who only voice themselves in this game as it if it is some kind of rehabilitation process for them.

      Me, the OP and others like us, are simple players, we have lifes, when we have time, we play a game we like. This game we like has everything to offer, it is simply disabled, no matter what people think, the answer has to come from developer or publisher, not from a player assumption.
      I support the OP in enableing those features back on again as it only helps making Tera better.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Rafera ().

    • It is partly your own fault because u scare new pvp interested people away with all that global bashing. There is no fun in getting pked at vo and then get flamed for new players.
      I still hope that the sugested ideas will get to the right person so that there will be an actial improvement.
    • Well, they can keep the damn cu anyway its once per week. Its just about bringing alliance back or any system like it, I think they can make a new one ez pz its not hard for them.
      and another thing about this empty skycastles, they can add it as a reward to the other wining guilds in cu, so the 1st guild will take the control of velika and the other guilds will take skycastles under the control of the 1st guild.

      So now everyone happy even if they lost the damn war they have skyshit at least
      I put this idea just if bhs didnt like "remove cu system" idea, but in the first place thia new gvg syatem and cu is the worst thing I've seen ever since I started playing tera 5 years ago.
      I hope they will read anything of this
    • Its not too late, as every1 know here (i guess) there is new gearing system coming, if they can revamp it, they also can change eveeything else with pvp/pve content and if ppl stop hide behind excuses "naah its too late" "naah they wont read it anyway" and we all start saying what we want from game im pretty sure developers will notice us.
      Im voting for bringing back rankings, alliance, also wars for castles was pretty good.
      Im voting for start making tournaments, just check on youtube how many ppl joined fight and how many was only watching tournament organized by Exiled.
      Belive ppl, and MAKE TERA GREAT AGAIN
    • Well it IS kinda too late to revive pvp now.. but true, having a different pvp/gvg/massfight system would be greatly appreciated.. then again ppl will always find a way to abuse the system if u make guild 40 ppl max some big guilds "wont mention names ;)" will just make 2,3,4 guilds and still zerg others.. u have to fix the community be4 u fix the game and that i think that is just not possible xD.. but yea can try to add atleast some new pvp content not just the same bgs over and over that are actually dead all the time apart from event times so once the events are gone rip bgs.. also balance classes and not give all classes everything there was a time when every class was specialized in 1 specific task.. rip that time all classes got everything now its just zerg and gear teamwork now is nothing but "giga ready, prepare ur baulder"
    • Some stuff u gotta take into consideration:

      - Most of these changes that you have suggested can only be implemented by BHS themselves.

      - While i am myself also playing pvp and enjoying it you cant deny that even tho killian has a "pvp server" lable the majority are pve focused.

      - Pvp was ruined and died as a result of cmmunity actions and is a direct result of how the very cores and nature of pvp are (zerg could be a classic example to it).

      - There are flaws in alliance such just like there are in CU.

      - There will still be ways to bypass and of have a sort of abuse in some of the suggestions you have made

      In general, the thread itself is a nice innitiative and id like to see at least some changes done. Imo BG leaderboards are the simplest to implement and is quite a nice thibg to have along with the recent comeback of ratimg resets. A revamped crusade could also be great but thats a whole other topic and most likely cant be done by GF alone.

      Either ways, gl with your post and nice idea.
    • i cant change ur mind (saying it not only to Decapre but to all which think its too late) but u have to notice fact: alrdy many of old ppl came back to game, ik cos im 1 of them and i have on friend list ppl with which i talk and they told me they are back, cos they are curious whats going on in theyr old lovely game in which they spent so much time in past, we are curious what gonan bring new gearing system and we are curious what gonna be next. Changes will bring more ppl back, and if changes will be good then those ppl will stay, keep this fact in memory.
      1. Bring back murderous intend in 3v3
      2. Separate Solo queue 3v3 and 3v3 Team Ranking OR make 3v3 solo queue to give 0 rating after lose/draw/win.
      3. Bring back Frywind Canyon (premade) also separate ranking for it OR Make non-premade FWC to give 0 rating
      4. Rework GVG system who gets 100 kill wins but Opponent guild should have the option whether accept GVG or NOT, let it not be force Gvg/Hunt/staying in velika. Like this it will be possible to make more organized GVGs.
      5. Bring back alliance, reduce number of ppl that are able to get (echelon/commander/exarch) from 120 to 40 And Increase rewards by 8-10 times. Also buff invisible bam and add materials for VM/Top gear
      6. Bring back crusades but give rewards only for top 3 guild.

      • For PVP Crusade
        When GM chooses PVP Crusade guild wont be able to recruit more than 40 players/accounts.
        The points guild gets should be calculated by what ranking/rating each person has in 3v3 Team, FWC premade and GVG if lose u lose points if win u gain the points. Lose and gain should be 1 to 5
      • For PVE Crusade
        When GM Chooses PVE Crusade Guild will be able to recruit more than 40 players/accounts but no more than 100.
        The points guild gets should be calculated by how fast X party was in Y dungeon(hard ones ofc) (since this is PVP thread i wont go deep in this)


      7. Rework CU
      • Buff bams since its dies in 5-10 min in my opinion it should be 15-20min or more because it will make guilds to decide to go bam or attack tower while its defenseless
      • Only 40 Players are allowed from the same guild ( This will prevent guilds getting 80~ ppl in CU in case pvp guild decides to switch to pve to out number others)

      8. Balance Classes

      Some classes have too OP skills that break the games PVP.
      • Valks pull change it to Only pulls 3 players no more, Reduce range of valks stun , make Shining crescent hit only with first hit 2nd wont have any affect on players also REDUCE DMG on Dream Slash by 60% + Backstab nerf
      • Brawlers Ground pounder Only pulls and knocks up 3 players and decrease its hit range by 20%
      • Reduce DMG for reapers on some skills like whipsaw and sundering strike
      • Gunners balder reduce pvp dmg by 50% and ban this skill from Bgs
      • Archer/Sorcerer skills like Meteor/Rain of arrows dmg reduce


      • Basically anything that is Aoe should be nerfed :V cuz everytime i am in BG or 80% of raid or part is aoe class and its pretty annoying as a melee class to play



        P.s If there is flaws in my english sorry








    • I will be as crude as possible explaining the game I see the game currently being in my own perspective, explaining every bad change that has taken effect due to mismanagement or literally 0 knowledge of the game. I will also try to provide alternatives that you are of course free to counter or suggest more.

      As most of you recall there was a huge decline in the EU population a couple of years ago. Initially with the masterwork alkahest crisis. After these times I believe it was that actually Gameforge started paying more attention to the community and little by little applied reasonable changed to the game. Also staff started appearing more often to the forums. No reasonable company would want to see their revenues decline. So please don't treat this as just another thread cause most times changes happen through suggestions/pressures of community or revenue loss.

      Where thing went wrong? In many ways everywhere.

      1)Crusade

      The crusade system was actually a good functional system with some small flaws. Flaws such as generic dungeons that you could farm with alt #1000 or number of times your guild cleared a dungeon.
      Best time was a good idea though.
      For someone that plays the game pve/pvp aspect, besides having fun he wants to show that him or his party is the best. At the moment your game survives literally by changes that happened from the community.
      Although I don't care about pve If it wasn't for those people that made dps meter and moonguard website your game would be literally dead. And this is why you as a company hasn't taken any measures against it cause it offers what the community wanted without the developer having to spend a penny. That is why you didn't bother bringing crusade back. Similarly fps tweaks happened in the past from the community. I am sure many of you remember the times when you opened menu and had 0 fps ui lag. I won't delve more into this but Tera feels like an abandoned game.
      Even the models of bosses are same with minor changes like the art designer is incapable of drawing something different. So incapable that again the community makes loading screens as of lately.

      2)Regarding Civil unrest.

      Civil unrest (=CU) replaced alliance and although the concept is good there are many design flaws that could make it worth. Let me describe you how is civil unrest as of now on Killian and do comparisons regarding alliance. At the moment almost anyone can place a tower in CU all you need is a level 20 tower and some guild funds. Meaning you can level a guild put a tower and go afk just to prolong the war. Also you can get inside CU during war time as a random without being in a guild or having a tower just to kill bams, kill randoms cause you have nothing better to do or annoy people in war. That was not possible in Alliance. You could not enter during those times AS LONG AS U EARNED THE RIGHT TO DO SO. And that is the fundamental difference between 2 similar things. You don't have to work your way to enter CU. Instead in alliance you had to enter the alliance territory during the week to earn points for right to participate. So you had an actual reason to do open world pvp during weekdays as well.

      Another thing that needs to be addressed is that of course the guild with the higher numbers has a better chance to win. I don't remember if there was a cap in alliance but a guild with 20 people has no chance against 70. I disagree with Sultan's idea of 40 people max guild size. What should be fixed is that only x people max from each guild can enter CU during war. And this is why requirements like CU daily pvp activities and contribution should be the requirement for the top up to x people of each guild. Logging on a freaking Sunday only and automatically get granted access to CU on a guild that has reached their number cap is not balanced. Also doing 0 pvp and going with a pve guild just to kill steal the drop of bams on a Sunday is not normal either.

      If your tower goes down you should automatically get kicked out of CU. Tower placing could take place as part of an activity during week not after CU ends since I SUPPORT getting kicked out of the area if you lost. Also the place has best fps than most places. Still deathmatches are bugged there between guildmates.

      I can't blame Demonized for CU. You can't blame the people you can blame the developer. Even a kid would understand something like this would happen the way they made Civil Unrest.

      3)Bugs and class balancing.

      Literally some bugs takes years or are never fixed. Brawler rooting you in one spot, valkyrie opening outlaw on her own after perfect dodge or after backstab-> dark herald, valkyrie jumping on traps, valkyrie not being able to i-frame plague small examples. Let alone the broken hitboxes that classes such as berserker brawler or warrior hit you through blocks.

      Every new class tramples on most old classes destroying the game further down. And the nerfs in most cases have a small impact. It is obvious that classes are made with pve in mind. But why at the same time do so broken things in pvp? Does valkyrie need the actual pull skill in pve? For what pulling mobs? That skill can pull half a raid with a cd almost 3 times less than lancer's giga and with no need to aim. Gunner was buffed as well because it was the worst dps in pve. Still their buffs affected pvp as well. A class that is beyond broken in 1v1 and open world. Clearly to promote elin gunner cause making a stupid elin with similar animation is easier than making actual content or events.

      4)Battlegrounds

      Give actual reasons incentive to q for them. Especially premade ones.

      Fraywind: The team with most 5 man premade ones and less useless classes and randoms will win most matches. Also the team that kills Teralith similarly has more chances because of broken Teralith buff.
      I doubt people want to carry randoms. You could fix the event table by adding fraywind 15vs15 premade as part of your rewards for 1 day 3 hours and see how it works from there. Not so hard is it?

      Skyring: Has been discussed in a precious thread by Zartaras. I will only add 2 things.

      1)Solo q rating should be different than 3v3 premade. Solo q is for practice 3v3 and for some casual matches if you ever want to go premade. Atm rank offers literally nothing besides ego.
      Still people seem to care for it. Like yesterday when opposing team kicked their archer after he crashed while one of that teams guildmate was in my team and I clearly told her: "archer is reloging" just so they could get their more skilled zerk friend. Also there have been matches dropped intentionally by alts just to boost their friends main rank in opposing team.
      2)There should be exclusive things for let's say top 10 of each battleground such as exclusive shining title until next rating reset and exclusive cosmetics. As far as I been told people were doing hardcore skyring back in VM1 for their Blood-soaked title and the murderous intent buff.
      Equalized gear is a good idea but equalised like actual vm gear not this trash gear as solo q with potato att speed.

      5)GvG

      I support the idea of losing GvG on 1st 100 deaths or more if guild are larger. But I think GvG died years ago with the safe zones camping.
    • Nice positivity from people here, the ideas you guys proposed look decent overall, but i guess it goes a bit off the limits.

      Seriously, how many dozens of threads about "improve this, improve that" have been made on this forum for even just a year? How many of them got taken seriously by GF? (And just GF to begin with, because of course BHS can't see them directly. I guess?)

      And also it's a bit wrong to use the "Old players are coming back which is good" thing like i saw up there. Yes "old players" might come back, but for each one of them to come back, there is another player, if not two, leaving. TERA doesn't get enough new players to recover from the people leaving.
    • Eliannah wrote:

      Nice positivity from people here, the ideas you guys proposed look decent overall, but i guess it goes a bit off the limits.

      Seriously, how many dozens of threads about "improve this, improve that" have been made on this forum for even just a year? How many of them got taken seriously by GF? (And just GF to begin with, because of course BHS can't see them directly. I guess?)

      And also it's a bit wrong to use the "Old players are coming back which is good" thing like i saw up there. Yes "old players" might come back, but for each one of them to come back, there is another player, if not two, leaving. TERA doesn't get enough new players to recover from the people leaving.
      It doesn't matter how many threads have been made. Ask and you shall receive. If you don't ask you will never see change. Stop being pessimistic and offer any suggestions if you have any. As I said when publisher and developer both &*%$% up in the past they were forced to fix things. Remember the threads "cu guys I am going NA" and some people with similar mentality as you atm were "oh another damn NA thread". What happened in the end? Gameforge lost half player base and had to adjust. Still Tonka actually put effort in NA promoting pvp and the game in general.

      All I see in here is some people trying to convince us pvp is dead or too late. Well guess what and is not addressed to you, pve is equally dead. You do same revamped dungeon with 10 less people and a dungeon with 2/3 bosses that you been killing for 2 years. Have some of you wondered maybe why we have 3 events at the same time until next patch?
    • Since this is getting more serious, I wanted to tag the moderators to see their opinions about this. I see very old players are interested and want change. Some other people give the every day 'you can't do anything attitude', we can ignore them.

      @Atmorph

      @Iaito

      Can you please help us with this ?


      Sorc is Love
    • First of all I like the rewards of battlegrounds, cause now more people are participating. I am disappointed though because there is no more an announcement in the calendar about the reward hours. Please bring it back.

      Furthermore there are only battlegrounds for team fights and specific hours per day. So, the only pvp I can do the other hours is to duel in velika outskirts. My point is that there is no 1v1 battleground.

      I suggest to create an 1v1 event tournament, every week, with knockout-match system and rewards for all the participants accordingly to, their rank position.

      I agree with the return of Crusade and Alliance.

      In addition bring back the old gvg system and even more give motivation to all guilds members to participate and not to avoid gvgs. (maybe rewards per kill)

      Make tera club's value to pvp equal as to pve.

      In conclusion I want to express my biggest disappointment about this game and what, I want most of all to change. I want to give us reasons to PLAY! And not to farm! There are people like me who don’t like to do pve, but we are forced to do it for matter to get our gear. For us, farming is boring! And if we liked to farm we would be farmers and breeders. But we are not, WE ARE GAMERS.
      the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Rampan.T ().

    • Sirgoulas wrote:

      Eliannah wrote:

      Nice positivity from people here, the ideas you guys proposed look decent overall, but i guess it goes a bit off the limits.

      Seriously, how many dozens of threads about "improve this, improve that" have been made on this forum for even just a year? How many of them got taken seriously by GF? (And just GF to begin with, because of course BHS can't see them directly. I guess?)

      And also it's a bit wrong to use the "Old players are coming back which is good" thing like i saw up there. Yes "old players" might come back, but for each one of them to come back, there is another player, if not two, leaving. TERA doesn't get enough new players to recover from the people leaving.
      It doesn't matter how many threads have been made. Ask and you shall receive. If you don't ask you will never see change. Stop being pessimistic and offer any suggestions if you have any. As I said when publisher and developer both &*%$% up in the past they were forced to fix things. Remember the threads "cu guys I am going NA" and some people with similar mentality as you atm were "oh another damn NA thread". What happened in the end? Gameforge lost half player base and had to adjust. Still Tonka actually put effort in NA promoting pvp and the game in general.
      All I see in here is some people trying to convince us pvp is dead or too late. Well guess what and is not addressed to you, pve is equally dead. You do same revamped dungeon with 10 less people and a dungeon with 2/3 bosses that you been killing for 2 years. Have some of you wondered maybe why we have 3 events at the same time until next patch?
      "Ask and you shall receive." but seriously tho dude, when was the last time either GF or BHS gave us something valuable and / or satisfying?

      "If you don't ask you will never see change." as i said, and it's easy to find out, people already asked a billion times for changes. So even considering the fact that some of these changes asked were trollish or at least not serious, the percentage of good changes that actually got taken seriously and that actually happened is way too low.

      I'm not being pessimistic, i'm just saying that people shouldn't get their hopes too high in case this thread doesn't get any happy ending for you guys. It will only add up to the frustration and that's not good. Well i mean, it was more like for Sultan because even with the few rivalities i had with the dude, i still have respect for him and i recognize the dedication he's putting in game.

      I don't really what's with the "Going to NA" thing, it was sure annoying but i mean GameForge kinda deserved to lose that many players.

      I'm aware that PvE is also dead and people are struggling to find statics / HH raids etc... The game is dead on both points, PvE is just more accessible cause there is still more players interested by it and lots of people doing PvP are also doing PvE, i mean where are you supposed to get golds from anyways? And i agree the fact that we got "revamped dungeons" over and over is annoying. But that just shows how lazy people are to work on TERA to create proper content. I mean, keep in mind BHS is also managing PUBG (which is a very successfull game so far) and even if i agree that it's prolly not the same teams working for TERA and PUBG i wouldn't be surprised if BHS lowered the amount of people working on TERA and did put them on PUBG, but that's just theories without any proofs.

      Anyways, as i said earlier i think some changes asked in this thread are smart and should happen, but then again... Don't get your hopes too high. Good luck on your request.
    • Eliannah wrote:

      Sirgoulas wrote:

      Eliannah wrote:

      Nice positivity from people here, the ideas you guys proposed look decent overall, but i guess it goes a bit off the limits.

      Seriously, how many dozens of threads about "improve this, improve that" have been made on this forum for even just a year? How many of them got taken seriously by GF? (And just GF to begin with, because of course BHS can't see them directly. I guess?)

      And also it's a bit wrong to use the "Old players are coming back which is good" thing like i saw up there. Yes "old players" might come back, but for each one of them to come back, there is another player, if not two, leaving. TERA doesn't get enough new players to recover from the people leaving.
      It doesn't matter how many threads have been made. Ask and you shall receive. If you don't ask you will never see change. Stop being pessimistic and offer any suggestions if you have any. As I said when publisher and developer both &*%$% up in the past they were forced to fix things. Remember the threads "cu guys I am going NA" and some people with similar mentality as you atm were "oh another damn NA thread". What happened in the end? Gameforge lost half player base and had to adjust. Still Tonka actually put effort in NA promoting pvp and the game in general.All I see in here is some people trying to convince us pvp is dead or too late. Well guess what and is not addressed to you, pve is equally dead. You do same revamped dungeon with 10 less people and a dungeon with 2/3 bosses that you been killing for 2 years. Have some of you wondered maybe why we have 3 events at the same time until next patch?
      "Ask and you shall receive." but seriously tho dude, when was the last time either GF or BHS gave us something valuable and / or satisfying?
      "If you don't ask you will never see change." as i said, and it's easy to find out, people already asked a billion times for changes. So even considering the fact that some of these changes asked were trollish or at least not serious, the percentage of good changes that actually got taken seriously and that actually happened is way too low.

      I'm not being pessimistic, i'm just saying that people shouldn't get their hopes too high in case this thread doesn't get any happy ending for you guys. It will only add up to the frustration and that's not good. Well i mean, it was more like for Sultan because even with the few rivalities i had with the dude, i still have respect for him and i recognize the dedication he's putting in game.

      I don't really what's with the "Going to NA" thing, it was sure annoying but i mean GameForge kinda deserved to lose that many players.

      I'm aware that PvE is also dead and people are struggling to find statics / HH raids etc... The game is dead on both points, PvE is just more accessible cause there is still more players interested by it and lots of people doing PvP are also doing PvE, i mean where are you supposed to get golds from anyways? And i agree the fact that we got "revamped dungeons" over and over is annoying. But that just shows how lazy people are to work on TERA to create proper content. I mean, keep in mind BHS is also managing PUBG (which is a very successfull game so far) and even if i agree that it's prolly not the same teams working for TERA and PUBG i wouldn't be surprised if BHS lowered the amount of people working on TERA and did put them on PUBG, but that's just theories without any proofs.

      Anyways, as i said earlier i think some changes asked in this thread are smart and should happen, but then again... Don't get your hopes too high. Good luck on your request.
      The battleground reset ranks couple of days ago happened after suggestions by the community. Also the so called "event battleground times calendar" that was implemented months ago was a solution applied by Gameforge after constant pestering that we wait 1 hour to q for one Corsair Stronghold. Gameforge has done decent changes for the game. Some were necessary and some were inevitable. I am just disappointed because they could and can do more. Publisher is in most cases able to do regional changes according to their player base. Some of the changes asked are pretty straightforward and easy. They could do an organised gvg/mixed tournament for example every 15 days with decent rewards. In the past I think Exiled sponsored a 1v1 tournament and he asked for equalized gear. And they couldn't even provide that. For real guys...

      We didn't make a thread expecting everything will be fixed imminently. Even if half of it gets sorted out slowly will be for the best.
    • Why put a limit to how many people you can recruit to a guild, that sounds dumb. Other than that it looks somewhat nice I guess?

      When it comes to rankings in 3v3, seperate ranking obviously makes sense or like kelsai said even just remove ranking from it and make ranking only available for premades since soloqueue is for practicing and learning the battleground but that would require BHS to actually do something about it no one really cares about it. And I've honestly never seen anyone "drop a game for his friends" maybe it's a new trend that started last couple months but I haven't really seen anyone openly dropping games in couple years.

      Rank offers ego, so are titles so what's the difference? Cosmetics? Do you really need something to push you to play PvP battlegrounds if you are a PvP player? 3v3 right now is in it's best state compared to years before other than maybe blood soaked times btu that was because many players played back then compared to now we are already getting so many rewards from it without wasting any money on nocteniums we've already gotten so much and asking for more would just be pointless we are getting enough stuff from PvP right now.

      Soloqueue equalised gear has always been the same other than couple small changes, I don't see a reason to change it since I don't trust BHS with changing gear in any BG -> Fraywind equalised gear doesn't have stun reducs for example, most of the things are fine as it is you queue for PvP battlegrounds because it is fun not because it should be rewarding this or that you play it to challenge yourself and good pvp players instead of randomly spamming skills in mass pvp.

      Anyways there is a 3v3 thread already and people have been speaking about it and we are getting feedback/solutions for it, you might not know but fraywind canyon actually gives a title called "Canyon Conqueror" which also comes with 6 diamonds and since we have monthly reset now this title should be given by default? (see special title wowzers) no need to discuss about something you have no clue about just stick to talking about CU.

      Edit: I personally wouldn't want alliance back btw, it was so time consuming useless and annoying with people having raid commander buffs this way it's good imo cu/alliance were supposed to be side activities anyways for just a little bit of extra cash if ur interested.
      Edit2: About GvG's I would say guild masters should be able to decide on the limit before starting for example "X guild proposes to X guild that Kill limit should be 100/200/300 and so on does X guild accept" or something like that since 100 is too little IMO
      Edit3: I fully support the idea of organising GM surveyed tournaments 3v3/fraywind or even openworld fight which are 10v10 20v20 and so on.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Cheezus ().

    • Cheezus wrote:

      Why put a limit to how many people you can recruit to a guild, that sounds dumb. Other than that it looks somewhat nice I guess?
      That would be dumb indeed. Just limit the NUMBER of guild members that can join alliance conflict, based on their weekly contribution
      to alliance (as said in another thread, joining a guild just before conflict would mean no rank..so no possibility to enter conflict area ;) . as it was b4...only 120 ppl could have ranks in alliance and were allowed to enter conflict area). Because "some" guild(s) :D manage to have more than 40 people and more than X amount of members are joining conflict is a proof of what a real guild means..people stay together in lose or win..

      Bringing old alliance system back would be more than a welcomed (re)change for TERA.
      Also, the changes that OP suggested for PVP are quite easy to be put into scene by BHS and i would vote with both hands for them.

      Lets just hope that his ideas will be forwarded to BHS and lets hope for a change. Have a nice weekend :beer:
    • Sultan wrote:

      1- return the alliance and make the bams drop materials to craft new gears not boxes
      2- return Crusade and buff it by making it more rewardable.
      3- return old gvg system and make it finish by 100 kills instead of unlimited gvg time.
      4- make each guild max player 40 members due to the population in eu is getting decreased day by day.
      5- remove civil war unrest and return it every 5 months or every 6 months just to make ppl get excited for it just like how u remove some dungeons and buff it and make it back.
      6- for the sake of new ppl who come from outside and see the game is empty and quit, ( Merge all servers into 1 big server )

      Those 6 ideas will just fix all the issues we have in the game right now and u gonna see old days of tera and how fun it was back again.
      ❤ i can't believe that you're using your brain Now More than visa card @Sultan
      - Anyways i like what you wrote & i hope it happen soon as .
      :elin37: