Return of Crusade & Alliance - PVP is ruined. ( Need community support )

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Return of Crusade & Alliance - PVP is ruined. ( Need community support )

      New

      Hello everyone,,


      I never put anything in the forum i just registered cuz iam forced to make this thread since the most MMORPG that i like is getting rekt right now.


      What i would like to say is returning Crusade and Alliance and remove Civil war unrest and put new ideas into alliance

      buff alliance buff the bams make the bams more rewardable and since the alliance is pvp area so it will be much fun ppl will fight during the bams

      And to avoid the massive guilds make each guild max players 40 ppl so u gonna see tons of guilds fighting on the bams to take their rewards.

      Also there are new ppl who come from outside the game they see the game is empty they just quit? why? cuz the ppl who play the game for years have nothing new to do its all same things

      Its not hard we all have brains instead of making new gears every 3 months make new contents for those gears make them hard to get like vm2 patch make it worthy make ppl try hard to get them

      atm the game is dying, my ideas in conclusion:-


      1- return the alliance and make the bams drop materials to craft new gears not boxes
      2- return Crusade and buff it by making it more rewardable.
      3- return old gvg system and make it finish by 100 kills instead of unlimited gvg time.
      4- make each guild max player 40 members due to the population in eu is getting decreased day by day.
      5- remove civil war unrest and return it every 5 months or every 6 months just to make ppl get excited for it just like how u remove some dungeons and buff it and make it back.
      6- for the sake of new ppl who come from outside and see the game is empty and quit, ( Merge all servers into 1 big server )

      Those 6 ideas will just fix all the issues we have in the game right now and u gonna see old days of tera and how fun it was back again, share ur ideas and suggestions with us please!!.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Sultan ().

    • New

      Torasu wrote:

      PVE game :elin17:




      In all seriousness though, Koreans are not focused in pvp at all. This should've been obvious all over those years.
      Well i have to disagree as not only PvP is more active there as it has better rewards as well. Since we are players, we must foward our opinions as such, careless of what the developer/publisher thinks, as it is me who is playing their game and investing in their product.
    • New

      Rafera wrote:

      Torasu wrote:

      PVE game :elin17:




      In all seriousness though, Koreans are not focused in pvp at all. This should've been obvious all over those years.
      Well i have to disagree as not only PvP is more active there as it has better rewards as well. Since we are players, we must foward our opinions as such, careless of what the developer/publisher thinks, as it is me who is playing their game and investing in their product.
      Please explain then the lack of PVP content updates, as well as any semblance of class balance. Heck, there's not even any leaderboards anymore since more than a year ago.
    • New

      Torasu wrote:

      Rafera wrote:

      Torasu wrote:

      PVE game :elin17:




      In all seriousness though, Koreans are not focused in pvp at all. This should've been obvious all over those years.
      Well i have to disagree as not only PvP is more active there as it has better rewards as well. Since we are players, we must foward our opinions as such, careless of what the developer/publisher thinks, as it is me who is playing their game and investing in their product.
      Please explain then the lack of PVP content updates, as well as any semblance of class balance. Heck, there's not even any leaderboards anymore since more than a year ago.
      The reason why this thread was made is to change those exact decisions they made. There is nothing to explain as I am not working for Blue Hole Studios, if you seek those answers you would have to contact BHS directly. Once again i am a player.

      What we are doing here is asking for features the game can provide to be re-enabled. Either get some attitude and support changes, or assume things and do nothing positive about it.
    • New

      Rafera wrote:

      Torasu wrote:

      Rafera wrote:

      Torasu wrote:

      PVE game :elin17:




      In all seriousness though, Koreans are not focused in pvp at all. This should've been obvious all over those years.
      Well i have to disagree as not only PvP is more active there as it has better rewards as well. Since we are players, we must foward our opinions as such, careless of what the developer/publisher thinks, as it is me who is playing their game and investing in their product.
      Please explain then the lack of PVP content updates, as well as any semblance of class balance. Heck, there's not even any leaderboards anymore since more than a year ago.
      The reason why this thread was made is to change those exact decisions they made. There is nothing to explain as I am not working for Blue Hole Studios, if you seek those answers you would have to contact BHS directly. Once again i am a player.
      What we are doing here is asking for features the game can provide to be re-enabled. Either get some attitude and support changes, or assume things and do nothing positive about it.
      Fair enough.
    • New

      well battlegrounds are active during event times atleast and the rewards are good (if only the mm would be :'^))
      what we need is just more NEW shit for pve players cuz all we get are old copypasta dungeons and just one new "hard" mode. the only hard content here is this raid aids that we will get again for a third time lol.
      and for pvp ppl we need something that u can do all the time and not once per week like this civil unrest shit.
      bringing back alliance and reworking it isnt a bad idea (bluehole is capable of bringing back old stuff as we know jjjjj) even tho i hated it since it helped kill the game.
      ppl will prolyl just make fun out of this as usual but we need (NEW) content ;(
      TERA EU = TERA north korea ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      not yet retired ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :elin16: watch me on youtube
    • New

      atm pvp is dead af in tera, the only way to enjoy it w/o the events is to pk everything and everyone, would be cool if there would be a nice pvp content, i liked the crausade and the alliance system, but w/o antistun auras and shit like that
    • New

      Damian wrote:

      atm pvp is dead af in tera, the only way to enjoy it w/o the events is to pk everything and everyone, would be cool if there would be a nice pvp content, i liked the crausade and the alliance system, but w/o antistun auras and shit like that
      Alliance was at its best when there was no auras back in the first month when it was introduced or so, indeed.
    • New

      Well, I think we need the following:

      1- Change that stupid GvG system (Its useless to GvG) make it like the old GvG system with the scan skill
      2- Make max number of guild members 40 instead of 100 (Reduces cancer cases like DmZ, Makes CU playable)
      3- Buff the CU bams
      4- Make premade Gridiron and premade fraywind with equalized gear and non equalized gear options
      5- Make 3v3 team with equalized gear and without
      6- Make PvP tournaments
      7- Make PvP events, we are in a PvP server and the Game master login and make crap PvE event, why? And when ppl complain, they just get cancer!
      8- Change shit loading screens. Not all people in this game are pedos u know ?
      9- Help people streaming the PvP part of the game!


      Sorc is Love
    • New

      Alright, to start with I have to say that you are not wrong. Its a reality tera has less pvpers as the time goes. But leaving this appart, I know there are personal reasons that motivates you to make this post apart of "making pvp content good again"

      "remove Civil war unrest"

      It seems like you were actually having fun in CU 2 weeks ago. When you merged the whole Killian vs a single guild, started to trashtalk about us & even uploaded parodies to youtube. So after breaking the alliance and realising Demonized won´t disband if they lose CU ,what was obvious, you want to remove that content? Gz


      "make each guild max player 40 members due to the population in eu is getting decreased day by day"

      To start with there are so many PVE Guilds which have tons of players, it took these guilds years to grow and some of them even spent guild points to buy extra slots for the guild. But If I see it from your pov, you just don´t want guilds such as Demonized to exist, and i am sorry to say you will have to get used to it.
    • New

      Demonized wrote:

      Alright, to start with I have to say that you are not wrong. Its a reality tera has less pvpers as the time goes. But leaving this appart, I know there are personal reasons that motivates you to make this post apart of "making pvp content good again"

      "remove Civil war unrest"

      It seems like you were actually having fun in CU 2 weeks ago. When you merged the whole Killian vs a single guild, started to trashtalk about us & even uploaded parodies to youtube. So after breaking the alliance and realising Demonized won´t disband if they lose CU ,what was obvious, you want to remove that content? Gz


      "make each guild max player 40 members due to the population in eu is getting decreased day by day"

      To start with there are so many PVE Guilds which have tons of players, it took these guilds years to grow and some of them even spent guild points to buy extra slots for the guild. But If I see it from your pov, you just don´t want guilds such as Demonized to exist, and i am sorry to say you will have to get used to it.
      Tbh u got me wrong, whatever, but what i see right now even the pvp guilds themselves doing nothing? watch demonized for example are they doing anything? pve all the week in the end they do 1 civil war unrest then what?

      Killian is pvp server. Hope u get what i meant. Thanks for replying.
    • New

      Please dont get out of the subject i want ppl who agree with that to support.

      If u have new ideas for pvp please put it here.

      This thread for pvp ideas and how we can fix the game.

      Thank you all for understanding.
    • New

      The idea behind this thread is good, but Sultan i'm afraid it's a bit too late. You more than anyone else should realise that it's too late, since it's been months now that you're the only guild doing group PvP at VO on a daily basis, which is usually interrupted by people from a lot of different guilds who are teaming up against you, or the classic Demonized gathering at 3 AM server time made by Hermipewpew and his stupid guild.

      Also i'm surprised that a Demonized member still got the guts to come here and act like his guild is somewhat close to being good while it has been proved a billion times that Demonized is pure and simple garbage. Nothing more to expect from a guild that was built around double standards, denial and thirst to assert some so called domination.

      Sultan, i think you made this thread out of despair more than anything else because deep inside you, you know that both GF and BHS (which will prolly not hear about it) wont give more than half a flying fxck about your request. The current state of Civil Unrest, which was supposed to revive Mass PvP on long term, is garbage and we all know which person is guilty about it, no matter how strong the denial is.

      Maybe it's time for you and your guild to move on, then again i know and understand your love for TERA. But you know, sometimes it's good to take a break or just to simply say goodbye. Unless a huge and revolutionnary patch the game will keep going downhill slowly but surely. But let's be honest, we're waiting since way too long now.
    • New

      Eliannah wrote:

      The idea behind this thread is good, but Sultan i'm afraid it's a bit too late. You more than anyone else should realise that it's too late, since it's been months now that you're the only guild doing group PvP at VO on a daily basis, which is usually interrupted by people from a lot of different guilds who are teaming up against you, or the classic Demonized gathering at 3 AM server time made by Hermipewpew and his stupid guild.

      Also i'm surprised that a Demonized member still got the guts to come here and act like his guild is somewhat close to being good while it has been proved a billion times that Demonized is pure and simple garbage. Nothing more to expect from a guild that was built around double standards, denial and thirst to assert some so called domination.

      Sultan, i think you made this thread out of despair more than anything else because deep inside you, you know that both GF and BHS (which will prolly not hear about it) wont give more than half a flying fxck about your request. The current state of Civil Unrest, which was supposed to revive Mass PvP on long term, is garbage and we all know which person is guilty about it, no matter how strong the denial is.

      Maybe it's time for you and your guild to move on, then again i know and understand your love for TERA. But you know, sometimes it's good to take a break or just to simply say goodbye. Unless a huge and revolutionnary patch the game will keep going downhill slowly but surely. But let's be honest, we're waiting since way too long now.
      Lets just avoid guilds and talk about the problem,

      The one cause this problem isnt player its the studio behind it,

      Before making this kind of massive pvp contents u need to do statistics and see how many ppl play pvp in each region due to that u can

      fix and make ur contents.

      I repeat lets keep this thread civilized and talk with brains and put ur ideas so the managment will read it and reply hopefully with positive way to the community.
    • New

      We are here to fix something if we can.Its not about quiting game or no one raging like "what is this bullshit i wont play this" there is noone like this.But most of us played tera years ago and we remember tera was great pvp game .To be honest for me the reason keeps me play this game combat system and pvp.There is no any other game like this offers you realy good combat system.And what sultan or matrixo asked for those things not hard to make.All we want is make pvp alive again.For example ;
      1: Its not that hard to make alliance back(without stupid buffs)
      2: Its not hard to make crausade back in the end its just a leaderboard you know but it effects people to make better
      3:And do some pvp events remove kumas this is not 10 year old child game u know even mario looks better than kumas
      4:As matrixo said do some tournamaments for pvp. If game masters having problem with ideas you can ask people we have a lot of ideas.For example everyweek do tournamament for different battleground and give people rewards and meanwhile open stream in twitch you will see even pve ppl will go and watch those streams and people will get excided about it since now there is 2 roll in gear so pve people can do pvp aswell.
      For last its not not about one guild its not about one person we want the game as we know as pvp game (atleast for killian).Because right now this game only offers you slack in vo with others (its hard to find someone duel) or wait for event time to que battle ground with random people and eq gear ...
      stay well friends ...
    • New

      Sultan wrote:

      1- return the alliance and make the bams drop materials to craft new gears not boxes
      2- return crausade and buff it by making it more rewardable.
      3- return old gvg system and make it finish by 100 kills instead of unlimited gvg time.
      4- make each guild max player 40 members due to the population in eu is getting decreased day by day.
      5- remove civil war unrest and return it every 5 months or every 6 months just to make ppl get excited for it just like how u remove some dungeons and buff it and make it back.
      6- for the sake of new ppl who come from outside and see the game is empty and quit, ( Merge all servers into 1 big server )
      I agree pretty much with all. One think I'd like to add though, the return of murderous intent in 3v3 and/or in fwc. There are still some players that got the skill so why shouldnt all be able to get it aswell?
      Add murderous intent again and these bgs will be 10x more active than before.
    • New

      BHS / GF wouldn't bother with making statistics about who plays what before releasing content. They're just like "Btw guys, patch next week, deal with it." and that's it.

      Thread can stay civilized as much as you want, which i have nothing against it. But the chance that any change will be applied in game because of this thread is too low, keep it realistic.
    • New

      It's too late, or maybe not, but yea the current state has put tera in the most "rock bottom" state ever, it wasn't this boring even when VM2 patch lasted for over 1 year.I personally appreciate Atmorph's/Nyoka's/Iaito's effort of giving us the current federation boxes as jackpot rewards, I really do, but that can't make up for everything else that the pvp scene of the game is missing.I'm sorry, but this has got me so bored that I cba to even reinstall the game after patch f*cked up the launcher once more.