Return of Crusade & Alliance - PVP is ruined. ( Need community support )

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arlos wrote:

Sultan wrote:

6- for the sake of new ppl who come from outside and see the game is empty and quit, ( Merge all servers into 1 big server )
      I'm totally against this point of yours. There should at least be 2 servers. 1 PvP and 1 PvE.
      Nah, wrong. Let's make the PvE players suffer so they quit. Then, it's a better TERA for everyone! 8'D
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 444 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • I just dont understand one thing. 40 player maximum. What about just make some kind of requirements for guild inv instead of inviting everything that moves?

I can only talk from mystel, but gvg is mostly dead cuz people don't bother doing something that doesn't give rewards. And before any person saying the "you got allies bla bla" yes we have 1 dummy guild cuz why not? No1 goes there, they get laurel+gold and do nothing and we get bams.
    • The main concern is loot in PvE. You PvP players gets all the easy vm9 from BAMs etc meanwhile PvE we have to farm it piece by piece. One by one. "omg just kill 1 bam and drop full vm9 set hueuheu and cri about rewards"
    • Arlos wrote:

Sultan wrote:

6- for the sake of new ppl who come from outside and see the game is empty and quit, ( Merge all servers into 1 big server )
      I'm totally against this point of yours. There should at least be 2 servers. 1 PvP and 1 PvE.
      Like PvE player is unsafe in PvP server... Only place where they go out of safezone is to kill guild bam, and even there people who open PK are usually destroyed and not the opposite. They could always make channels for PvE carebears rather than servers and still manage to have one single populated server.

PvE rewards need fix too, but this thread is not adressing your PvE farming. I mean the solution the past years for the lack of rewards in PvE has always been: "Farm more!", and it works, sadly in PvP that doesnt work, we aren't even asking for uber rewards, but for better game content to play.
    • Thank you guys for ur ideas.

I would like to ask ppl to keep the topic in pvp field, we started this topic to give our feedback on the current state of pvp.
      some ppl didnt like some ideas i said, its my personal ideas u can also say ur ideas and hopefully we can get smth of what we want.
      In the end i hope some of gameforge team check the topic or moderators or any employee that responsible for this to give our feedback for BHS.
    • Would be better if there was individual ranking than guild ranking, that was always the biggest flaw in crusade system. Bad, but big guilds could steal good rewards. Or just have both individual and guild or some other group ranking. Perhaps each class should have separate ranking? Top k/d, assists, wins etc. Is hard to have individual ranking because there's always big difference between classes. Would also be nice to have a simple battleground without any buff mechanics or special items such as bombs and shields in gridiron or bam buffs in fw, tanks and cannons in cs.

Also alliance always (kinda) sucked <.< Sometimes fun, but very unbalanced fights with consumables and all the alliance buff crap. And often there was one faction way above others so there was no real competition. Idk about cu I never did it, mass Pvp in general sucks now because of all the new classes with aoes.
    • Sultan wrote:

Hello everyone,,

I never put anything in the forum i just registered cuz iam forced to make this thread since the most MMORPG that i like is getting rekt right now.

What i would like to say is returning Crusade and Alliance and remove Civil war unrest and put new ideas into alliance

buff alliance buff the bams make the bams more rewardable and since the alliance is pvp area so it will be much fun ppl will fight during the bams

And to avoid the massive guilds make each guild max players 40 ppl so u gonna see tons of guilds fighting on the bams to take their rewards.

Also there are new ppl who come from outside the game they see the game is empty they just quit? why? cuz the ppl who play the game for years have nothing new to do its all same things

Its not hard we all have brains instead of making new gears every 3 months make new contents for those gears make them hard to get like vm2 patch make it worthy make ppl try hard to get them

atm the game is dying, my ideas in conclusion:-

1- return the alliance and make the bams drop materials to craft new gears not boxes
      2- return Crusade and buff it by making it more rewardable.
      3- return old gvg system and make it finish by 100 kills instead of unlimited gvg time.
      4- make each guild max player 40 members due to the population in eu is getting decreased day by day.
      5- remove civil war unrest and return it every 5 months or every 6 months just to make ppl get excited for it just like how u remove some dungeons and buff it and make it back.

Those 6 ideas will just fix all the issues we have in the game right now and u gonna see old days of tera and how fun it was back again.
      1) The max player per guild isn't the problem tbh.
      2) Instead of making CU once/twice a year how about once a month?
      3) Obviously, bring back Alliance, REWORKED. Because if they bring it back like it was it will be the same shit, Top PvP guilds in 1 alliance and getting the rewards while the other 2 factions are DEAD.
      4) The basic Battleground, Corsairs, should be for 20-65 again. That made it active, cons: Low lvl players that don't have all skills unlocked/crystals ( Well about the crystals, ... Most of those who queue now don't have PvP crystals anyways x'D )
      5) Merging all servers in one is not an option. You could maybe, just maybe look forwards to merge them in the Alliance territory, but that would be overkill in the case the players from the PvE server's actually join, also might be a bit unfair since they most likely won't have PvP setup's.
    • Cairu wrote:

The main concern is loot in PvE. You PvP players gets all the easy vm9 from BAMs etc meanwhile PvE we have to farm it piece by piece. One by one. "omg just kill 1 bam and drop full vm9 set hueuheu and cri about rewards"
      That's why he wrote " Don't make BAM's drop VM9 boxes, instead make them drop MATS "
    • Oh, and remove the Outlaw level requirements, so that low levels can PK again. To make it healthier change the penalty system for level 65's that kill lowbies, for example:

Killing a player 40-50 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 5h
      Killing a player 20-30 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 4h
      Killing a player 5-10 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 3h
      Killing a player 1-4 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 1h

(Timers can be changed to balance. )

A reward System for killing players with Infamy;

A Special Token that can be exchanged for consumables ( Low HP Pots, Bravery, Canephora. Nothing higher otherwise it could be abused. )
    • Tyranuss wrote:

Oh, and remove the Outlaw level requirements, so that low levels can PK again. To make it healthier change the penalty system for level 65's that kill lowbies, for example:

Killing a player 40-50 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 5h
      Killing a player 20-30 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 4h
      Killing a player 5-10 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 3h
      Killing a player 1-4 levels below yours: Forced to stay in Outlaw 1h

(Timers can be changed to balance. )

A reward System for killing players with Infamy;

A Special Token that can be exchanged for consumables ( Low HP Pots, Bravery, Canephora. Nothing higher otherwise it could be abused. )
      So a level 64 comes in VO you have outlaw and hit him with an aoe and you get punished instead? This is the only game that a lower level is stronger than a 65. Outlaw didn't need change. If you changed channel you would literally meet no one to pk you. Island of dawn is safe zone as well unlike TAR daily or how it was called. A <65 healer can interact by helping a 65 player but a 65 opponent with outlaw cannot interact by killing that healer. And you are saying that if he does so he is forced to stay in outlaw for 1h...

@Cairu, Soeasy you are off topic... Discuss this in another thread. Also hh dropped/drops exclusive 8.5 9.5 upgrades besides Tera club and event which is neither pve or pvp.
    • agree with the OP.

This game needs something outside of event driven battlegrounds, something you can do anytime of the day. When I come back to home and log in tera I have nothing to do until battleground events start. (other than PVE, but not into that). What a sad state tera is currently in.
    • Aeq wrote:

Nah, wrong. Let's make the PvE players suffer so they quit. Then, it's a better TERA for everyone! 8'D
      Indeed it is, best idea. Then BHS will cater to PvP only.

Cairu wrote:

The main concern is loot in PvE.
      That's not an issue at all. Time to suffer like PvPers did.

Also, I remember how PvP-related posts were removed from the stupid PvE loot thread cause carebears whined. Hmm should I start reporting here? This is a PvP thread. Deal with it.
    • Nice that a thread like this exists but after Matrixo mentioned atmorph or iato - seems they dont care, no simple respond.. I agree with all ideas yall have since they are even reasonable. Soo beyond all, still the main problem is unbalance. All new classes keep destroying game, not only in tera - the more classes the less players - what a paradox. I dont que 3vs3 even when i want to improve in Small scale pvp( since tbh im better than average just in mass while in small scale i rahter sck) only because of the differences between classes. I play this game since the end of vm1 / beginning of vm2 and after reaper came out most of my friends left. When got new mates - always ppl were leaving. The only good pvp ppl who stayed are the addicted one or those with good patience. Others started to do pve. We all need new or even reworked content that u all mentioned - it will at least make us, the patient pvp veterans stop leaving and maybe new ppl coming. But new ppl are leaving not only coz of content but also coz of killian community. Erping or trolling is fun but lies being salty or overacting even when u 1 shot not due to class but Gear (what is stupid) kills Old and new ppl' morale. We also lack of new ppl coz our publisehr seems not intrested in it. They dont make adverts even.

To sum up mmoprg games like tera will not exist w/o help from publisher since koreans love more pve and pvp balance they do is just laughable.
      This thread should be send to bluehole in not only our case but also in the gameforge business. With our pvp players community help, gameforge would give our ideas or help bluehole to improve game for our pleasure and for publisher business.
    • Enjoymaker wrote:

Nice that a thread like this exists but after Matrixo mentioned atmorph or iato - seems they dont care, no simple respond.. I agree with all ideas yall have since they are even reasonable. Soo beyond all, still the main problem is unbalance. All new classes keep destroying game, not only in tera - the more classes the less players - what a paradox. I dont que 3vs3 even when i want to improve in Small scale pvp( since tbh im better than average just in mass while in small scale i rahter sck) only because of the differences between classes. I play this game since the end of vm1 / beginning of vm2 and after reaper came out most of my friends left. When got new mates - always ppl were leaving. The only good pvp ppl who stayed are the addicted one or those with good patience. Others started to do pve. We all need new or even reworked content that u all mentioned - it will at least make us, the patient pvp veterans stop leaving and maybe new ppl coming. But new ppl are leaving not only coz of content but also coz of killian community. Erping or trolling is fun but lies being salty or overacting even when u 1 shot not due to class but Gear (what is stupid) kills Old and new ppl' morale. We also lack of new ppl coz our publisehr seems not intrested in it. They dont make adverts even.

To sum up mmoprg games like tera will not exist w/o help from publisher since koreans love more pve and pvp balance they do is just laughable.
      This thread should be send to bluehole in not only our case but also in the gameforge business. With our pvp players community help, gameforge would give our ideas or help bluehole to improve game for our pleasure and for publisher business.
      Is weekend. No moderators (or what they are called) work in forum weekends .