Which Dragon for Sorcerer?

• Which Dragon for Sorcerer?

Hi all,

recently i have been told, that the dragons are giving passive buff to the player when they not mounted? (wth?!)
      There are so many dragons at kilian server that cost like 90k, are they already good? how to choose the best dragon for me (Sorcerer)?

Thx!
      :elin13:
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----
    • i don't think those are the dragons that give you the passive, unless they're dirty cheap on killian
      usually they cost some X00Ks or sth never checked broker for it ='D

the dragon you're looking for needs to have the effects: Ruler of Dragons or Dragon Master
      in its skill description

you can read more about discussions here
      and also an example of the dragons and the skill name here

there is also the way of farming those dragons, which will take you 400 Dragonwing Scales
      you can also farm them with the current Bee event, but mainly useful on the weekend
      or you run the dungeons that have them as VG-quest reward
      but they're not bankable or tradable so you need to run them on the char you want the dragon on

:elin36:
    • Finero wrote:

i don't think those are the dragons that give you the passive, unless they're dirty cheap on killian
      usually they cost some X00Ks or sth never checked broker for it ='D

the dragon you're looking for needs to have the effects: Ruler of Dragons or Dragon Master
      in its skill description

you can read more about discussions here
      and also an example of the dragons and the skill name here

there is also the way of farming those dragons, which will take you 400 Dragonwing Scales
      you can also farm them with the current Bee event, but mainly useful on the weekend
      or you run the dungeons that have them as VG-quest reward
      but they're not bankable or tradable so you need to run them on the char you want the dragon on

:elin36:
      thx for the links!
      that means there are dragon skills (what i need) and also a normal dragon flying skill (which is only a normal mount) that i should not buy?
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----