Reduce the cost of blue noct please.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• When new noct was about to come out I was thinking of selling all my 120k nocteniums so I can only buy new nocteniums / before their price gets decreased. Then I realized it's a scam.
      Lower blue noct price for real.
      :elin34:
    • Synd wrote:

Thats stupid statement... Why only players maining weak classes? So for strong classes is fine not to play with their full potential?! Next time I meet some valkyrie with focused and wrathful in skyring... I just wont kick it...
      Poor reading comprehension. I didn't exclude players who main OP classes, like your example. I just stated my point of view as a slayer main. Where did I exclude anyone?
    • You used word especially and implied that strong classes dont need to use noc... Since they can profit by selling it, but you as slayer main... well cant sell it? Didnt you write that?

So you were implying that as slayer main you are supposed to use more consumables than others (in this case noc)... Basically you are fine if valkyrie doesnt use noc... Who cares about damage increase and faster run? You will play with that valkyrie player anyway even if that guy is not playing to his full potential... Because he will outdps you? Please... Retarded logic.

PS: Slayer isnt weak in PvP "anymore"... Million buffs every patch. What was your excuse in past for not playing skyring? Waiting for "good" old players to start playing again... Oh, and skyring has rewards now if you missed that in patch notes.
    • Synd wrote:

You used word especially and implied that strong classes dont need to use noc... Since they can profit by selling it, but you as slayer main... well cant sell it? Didnt you write that?

So you were implying that as slayer main you are supposed to use more consumables than others (in this case noc)... Basically you are fine if valkyrie doesnt use noc... Who cares about damage increase and faster run? You will play with that valkyrie player anyway even if that guy is not playing to his full potential... Because he will outdps you? Please... Retarded logic.

PS: Slayer isnt weak in PvP "anymore"... Million buffs every patch. What was your excuse in past for not playing skyring? Waiting for "good" old players to start playing again... Oh, and skyring has rewards now if you missed that in patch notes.
      First things first this thread is not about which class is strong and which isn't. Secondly it's not about PvP. If you want to tell me something we can discuss via PM. I never implied anything, maybe you should take reading comprehension lessons 101. But I'll try to help you since it looks like you need it:

Torasu wrote:

Tldr; Endgame players do need the dps boost,
      Here you go. Easier access to consumables benefits everyone, period.

P.S: Stop derailing the thread.
    • Torasu wrote:

Tldr; Endgame players do need the dps boost, especially the ones maining weak classes. It'd hurt your income of noct infusion selling, though, huh.

Torasu wrote:

First things first this thread is not about which class is strong and which isn't.
      What about you decide already?

Didnt you start this bs about classes? So you are saying you derailed thread at 1st place and now you dont know how to get out of it? Blame my "reading comprehension", while you implied between lines that your class is weak and need more consumables than others...
    • Synd wrote:

Torasu wrote:

Tldr; Endgame players do need the dps boost, especially the ones maining weak classes. It'd hurt your income of noct infusion selling, though, huh.

Torasu wrote:

First things first this thread is not about which class is strong and which isn't.
      What about you decide already?
      Didnt you start this bs about classes? So you are saying you derailed thread at 1st place and now you dont know how to get out of it? Blame my "reading comprehension", while you implied between lines that your class is weak and need more consumables than others..
      It was just a comment initially of not that big importance (classes thing). Find something more worthwhile to post about and stop grasping at straws.
    • miss.sojin wrote:

You are biased? Everyone here is playing warrior like you? Why would we have to take the deal that only benefits warrior? Beside it not everyone have time to farm ABNM everyday on x chars like retards.
      You folks truly amaze me each time... You always read the sentences the way you want to understand them, but not the way they were originally written. The one being biased is obviously you. No comments on that... go on with your life...

As for the "true potential of your class", as one wrote above... I guess you understand, that "true potential" starts with getting your base damage in vanilla state (i.e. just PBS) as high as possible?! I played with such folks, local LFG, +15 weapon doing way beyond 2M/s with just prime battle solution and went beyond 3M/s after putting in the damage drugs. No TERA-time consumable used. This is what I see as "true potential" and not "Yea, need to use noct to unleash myself. I am so badass!"

And recently I am using local LFG instead of IM since that shit thing is not triggering anything... at least no VS NM/HM .. (I aborted after an hour waiting) VH HM is tiresome via IM... even more than local LFG. Anyhow, what use is it to push oneself with damage drugs if the group is doing basically nothing else than dying or no damage or both of it? You're just wasting resources for nothing.

All those cashed +15 players know nothing about their class and how to use it properly. They just think "Give Noct + Bravery/Carnephora, I am going YOLO!" ... In the past weeks/months I just had a handful of (random) players who really could do some damage with their class + weapons - even had VM6+15 players out-DPSing Misery & VM8+12 (same class) with just PBS and only three day login buff), the rest was for the bins. All the drugs active, +15 ... sometimes even Deathwrack stuff ... and damage was less or on par or just barely over with mine and I know I am not full potential... (doing sometimes too many mistakes in my rotation); I am not talking about warriors only. For sure I know that a DW+15 archer should do way more than a VM8+14 warrior or any other "lower geared entity", however seeing such a player full buffed with all that stuff in, doing just slightly more than me in D-Stance is by far not "true potential with 10% extra damage".... Go figure.

Thus, it's MY opionion about that stuff.. If you just can spit on me and not respect my point of view (as you do most of the time)... well then, go on with your life. It's nowhere close to a meaningful discussion.

Have a nice evening, nevertheless....
      Warrior {A&D} (441), Reaper (tbd), Priest (tbd), Mystic (tbd), Ninja (tbd), Valkyrie (tbd), Archer (tbd)
    • LeviathanX wrote:

miss.sojin wrote:

You are biased? Everyone here is playing warrior like you? Why would we have to take the deal that only benefits warrior? Beside it not everyone have time to farm ABNM everyday on x chars like retards.
      You folks truly amaze me each time... You always read the sentences the way you want to understand them, but not the way they were originally written. The one being biased is obviously you. No comments on that... go on with your life...
      As for the "true potential of your class", as one wrote above... I guess you understand, that "true potential" starts with getting your base damage in vanilla state (i.e. just PBS) as high as possible?! I played with such folks, local LFG, +15 weapon doing way beyond 2M/s with just prime battle solution and went beyond 3M/s after putting in the damage drugs. No TERA-time consumable used. This is what I see as "true potential" and not "Yea, need to use noct to unleash myself. I am so badass!"

And recently I am using local LFG instead of IM since that shit thing is not triggering anything... at least no VS NM/HM .. (I aborted after an hour waiting) VH HM is tiresome via IM... even more than local LFG. Anyhow, what use is it to push oneself with damage drugs if the group is doing basically nothing else than dying or no damage or both of it? You're just wasting resources for nothing.

All those cashed +15 players know nothing about their class and how to use it properly. They just think "Give Noct + Bravery/Carnephora, I am going YOLO!" ... In the past weeks/months I just had a handful of (random) players who really could do some damage with their class + weapons - even had VM6+15 players out-DPSing Misery & VM8+12 (same class) with just PBS and only three day login buff), the rest was for the bins. All the drugs active, +15 ... sometimes even Deathwrack stuff ... and damage was less or on par or just barely over with mine and I know I am not full potential... (doing sometimes too many mistakes in my rotation); I am not talking about warriors only. For sure I know that a DW+15 archer should do way more than a VM8+14 warrior or any other "lower geared entity", however seeing such a player full buffed with all that stuff in, doing just slightly more than me in D-Stance is by far not "true potential with 10% extra damage".... Go figure.

Thus, it's MY opionion about that stuff.. If you just can spit on me and not respect my point of view (as you do most of the time)... well then, go on with your life. It's nowhere close to a meaningful discussion.

Have a nice evening, nevertheless....

All this long writting just did not contribute anything related to the main point of this thread. We just want the reduction cost of blue noct, you can go cry somewhere else. I also blocked you so i dont have to read all this..blah blah again. "Go on with your life".