[KTera] Gear/Enchantment progression revamped

    • Synd wrote:

      Mehonix/Faphuntard wrote:

      Kraxler wrote:

      I think we get dyad vyrsk in next patch. They are already in the client (even PvP dyad vyrsk). No more CCB ?????
      this would be gr8.
      Sure... More farm... Cant wait to replace everything every patch...
      As soon as they uneq. anything... Time to move on to some other team arena game like Battlerite. And its even -33% off this weekend.
      To be fair, if dyad vyrsks are obtained the same way (dyad niveot or smart dyad niveot structure+3 regular uncommon vyrsks), It won't be very hard to get in EU. Smart dyad chests have been quite cheap for a long while now. +Crystalbind and complete crystalbind becomes obsolete with all dyads so it saves a bit in the long run to even it out
    • chatbot already cleared VSHM with full +12 lilith and veldeg group ofc it took a little bit longer. HH is supposed to be cleared with +15.
      Do u really believe that VSHM is supposed to be a +15 dungeon? Wrong its balanced around veldeg and yes it is +12 max. If it takes too long then people should start looking for guides because they dont play their class very good. The only thickhead is YOU. And do u beleive 1 Million Gold is THAT much? Btw i earn around 120k/daily with around 4 - 5h playtime. "NO PLAY THE BROKER"

      @Topic
      Btw if someone want to know max prof xp for Top Tier

      +0: 5490
      +1: 4244
      +2: 4565
      +3: 5386
      +4: 6931
      +5: 9523
      +6: 13645
      +7: 19978
      +8: 28883
      +9: 41253 (From Loriri)

      1 VG quest gives around 200 XP. So most people start @ +4 so u only need to grind 78960 From +4 to +9 ( u dont need to grind the 41253 XP it is if ur weapon is already +9 and u can still stack XP for future retool)

      Every quest gives around 200 XP (so far i see) 78960/200 = 395 VG Quest :16 (u can do 16/day)= 25 Days to get the xp from +4 to +9 .... So if u really think 25 day for (current max gear) is too much then pls u never really played grind heavy games. And u dont need to do it 4 times for all piece u can earn xp as long as u wear all pieces.

      The most QQ never inform .. they only see OMG more cost for enchant ... shit system .. i gonna quit ...

      XP for

      Mid gear +0 - +9:
      32837644152563978698512411571Overall: 68922 Days

      High gear +0 - +9:
      2045158816291705182820162311274733414213Overall:234237Days

      Top gear +0 - +9:
      54904244456553866931952313645199782888341253Overall:12021338Days


      Mid Gear to Top gear 47 Days if u want very safe with max enchantment rate ( u can skip mid gear XP because echanting is very cheap)


      The post was edited 4 times, last by Kraxler ().

    • chatbot wrote:

      ok then try and go play with a +12 gear party for a day and tell me everyting is fine you can clear ez vshm/hh in a timely manner.

      you are so thickheaded that you cant even realize how huge is a extra 12-15% dmg IN ALL PARTY MEMBERS.
      HH isn't supposed to be cleared by people wearing misery gear while VSHM is. Also VSHM is easily cleareble with misery gear you just need to make up for the gear carry with skill.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

      EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • As i said before it is easier in EU to make +15 by 50-70%(or more) compared to ktera but you still defend the new system.As is it WONT BE better that we alrdy have if it is indead 50% better FOR KTERA .
      Also HH is alrdy announced in Ktera so i guess since you admit that it is made for top gear i will have to invent a time machine for my friends who can only play 3~ hours per day and NOT 7 days a week to be able to farm and not have to wait 2-3months before they can gear ONE char.

      And your little delusional mind need to realize that with the system that we have now (that i despise) you can farm ahead of time and have 20k+ mwa/Feedstock,with the new system you will have to farm/craft almost from 0.
      Still i cant believe you defend that new !@#$ they try to shove down our throte as better when we are alrdy so much better comprare to ktera,please for the love of god use your noggin even a little,game is made for KTERA standards not eu.
    • u can still enchant without the vg grind xp or not???
      means, u can still farm mats months ahead and go for random luck spamming the enchant button, as it is right now, without the need of farming vg when new gear comes out.
      You have core 2 cpu.I have core 8.You dont know play,gat it?
    • New

      chatbot wrote:

      As i said before it is easier in EU to make +15 by 50-70%(or more) compared to ktera but you still defend the new system.As is it WONT BE better that we alrdy have if it is indead 50% better FOR KTERA .
      Also HH is alrdy announced in Ktera so i guess since you admit that it is made for top gear i will have to invent a time machine for my friends who can only play 3~ hours per day and NOT 7 days a week to be able to farm and not have to wait 2-3months before they can gear ONE char.

      And your little delusional mind need to realize that with the system that we have now (that i despise) you can farm ahead of time and have 20k+ mwa/Feedstock,with the new system you will have to farm/craft almost from 0.
      Still i cant believe you defend that new !@#$ they try to shove down our throte as better when we are alrdy so much better comprare to ktera,please for the love of god use your noggin even a little,game is made for KTERA standards not eu.
      Do u have some serious Problem? U can still enchant without grinding XP. Nobody stops you. U have around 5 Months to prepare so everybody can just enchant without grinding XP.

      Just one hint: Collect Enchant materials > Convert them to token > Warning we have 5 Months to prepare.. KTERA only 2 weeks ofc it was that expensive ...

      3 Hour ? still enough to do 16 VG Quest on 2 (if not even 3) Character to maximize daily Profiency XP. If u dont have enough time for an Asia MMORPG ( GRIND ALERT) then it is definitly the wrong genre fpr you. Do people really belive this is like League of Legends where u just get and Game Items withing 40 Minutes xD.

      Btw if we get the same patch it will be 500% better for us because we can stack SES, MES MWA Spellbinds ect now for 5 Months now. We also can now hoard Etching IV to get fast Strong IV. We also can. U can hit +9 just with the new token. So u can just farm ahead like now. Even better because everythin now will converted to universal token so it doesnt really matter what u farm now u get the same Token. Not like now: MWA, MES , Spellbinds, SES , Gold. U can just farm one thing and get the same stuff like someone who farms MWA for example. And in worst case scenario if everything is shit there will be regional change this GF cant allow another shitstorm anymore like removemal of MWA in VM4



      You are just delusial. You can still RNG Yolo enchant like now. Nobody stops you, but let the unlucky people get their profiency XP. Another hint: +8 to +9 has 5% Enchant Rate. Apex only has 3%. And dont tell me u need to pay more because Diamonds... Common every fcking SCHM run u get around 25k gold. This is almost 100 times more than current dungeons.

      This community is just insane. Even if there is almost no RNG people still complain ....
    • New

      Kraxler wrote:

      @Topic
      Btw if someone want to know max prof xp for Top Tier

      +0: 5490
      +1: 4244
      +2: 4565
      +3: 5386
      +4: 6931
      +5: 9523
      +6: 13645
      +7: 19978
      +8: 28883
      +9: 41253 (From Loriri)

      1 VG quest gives around 200 XP. So most people start @ +4 so u only need to grind 78960 From +4 to +9 ( u dont need to grind the 41253 XP it is if ur weapon is already +9 and u can still stack XP for future retool)

      Every quest gives around 200 XP (so far i see) 78960/200 = 395 VG Quest :16 (u can do 16/day)= 25 Days to get the xp from +4 to +9 .... So if u really think 25 day for (current max gear) is too much then pls u never really played grind heavy games. And u dont need to do it 4 times for all piece u can earn xp as long as u wear all pieces.

      The most QQ never inform .. they only see OMG more cost for enchant ... shit system .. i gonna quit ...

      XP for

      Mid gear +0 - +9:
      32837644152563978698512411571Overall: 68922 Days

      High gear +0 - +9:
      2045158816291705182820162311274733414213Overall:234237Days

      Top gear +0 - +9:
      54904244456553866931952313645199782888341253Overall:12021338Days


      Mid Gear to Top gear 47 Days if u want very safe with max enchantment rate ( u can skip mid gear XP because echanting is very cheap)




      Well not quite accurate (if i understood it correctly) so let me add some stuff at some points.

      For the "Enchanting from +4 to +9":
      You start with +4 gear and can farm up to 9,523 EXP for the max enchanting modifier to +5. Same with +8. If you have a +8 weapon you can farm up to 41,253 exp for the highest amount of exp possible for the +9 enchantment. If you add all exp together in between, you get to 113,282 instead of 78,960. (why would u not want to farm the 41k exp?!?!) Kraxlers source displays the actual enchanting cost for the lvl - so the +9 part shows the mats / exp / gold needed for the enchanting to this lvl. An additional *SUPREME TIER +0* would show what would be possible to farm with max gear. With the 200 proficiency each VG (i just take that as a given) you need 567 Vanguards or 36 days instead of 395 VG or 25 days.

      For the "Top tier +0 to +9":
      To make it short, if you want max enchanting modifier each stage (means exp maxed out) you need a total of 134,408 exp. Thats 673 VGs or 42 days.


      Hope thats accurate. Calculate the rest for urselves.

      EDIT says: Not taking into account that exp for certain vanguards get increased, dont know how much (ppl speculate about 400 for 5 star...)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Noyn ().

    • New

      chatbot wrote:

      As i said before it is easier in EU to make +15 by 50-70%(or more) compared to ktera but you still defend the new system.As is it WONT BE better that we alrdy have if it is indead 50% better FOR KTERA .
      Also HH is alrdy announced in Ktera so i guess since you admit that it is made for top gear i will have to invent a time machine for my friends who can only play 3~ hours per day and NOT 7 days a week to be able to farm and not have to wait 2-3months before they can gear ONE char.

      And your little delusional mind need to realize that with the system that we have now (that i despise) you can farm ahead of time and have 20k+ mwa/Feedstock,with the new system you will have to farm/craft almost from 0.
      Still i cant believe you defend that new !@#$ they try to shove down our throte as better when we are alrdy so much better comprare to ktera,please for the love of god use your noggin even a little,game is made for KTERA standards not eu.
      +3% flat enchantment bonus per fail is already indefinitely better than the current awakening system.

      What kind of logic is that it won't be any better for us? We have regional changes still. Like Elleon Mark can, hypothetically, be exchanged for 100 new Tokens. BG jackpots probably won't be stopped either. There is little doubt that our version will be better than Ktera at any given point.
    • New

      Noyn wrote:

      Kraxler wrote:

      @Topic
      Btw if someone want to know max prof xp for Top Tier

      +0: 5490
      +1: 4244
      +2: 4565
      +3: 5386
      +4: 6931
      +5: 9523
      +6: 13645
      +7: 19978
      +8: 28883
      +9: 41253 (From Loriri)

      1 VG quest gives around 200 XP. So most people start @ +4 so u only need to grind 78960 From +4 to +9 ( u dont need to grind the 41253 XP it is if ur weapon is already +9 and u can still stack XP for future retool)

      Every quest gives around 200 XP (so far i see) 78960/200 = 395 VG Quest :16 (u can do 16/day)= 25 Days to get the xp from +4 to +9 .... So if u really think 25 day for (current max gear) is too much then pls u never really played grind heavy games. And u dont need to do it 4 times for all piece u can earn xp as long as u wear all pieces.

      The most QQ never inform .. they only see OMG more cost for enchant ... shit system .. i gonna quit ...

      XP for

      Mid gear +0 - +9:
      32837644152563978698512411571Overall: 68922 Days

      High gear +0 - +9:
      2045158816291705182820162311274733414213Overall:234237Days

      Top gear +0 - +9:
      54904244456553866931952313645199782888341253Overall:12021338Days


      Mid Gear to Top gear 47 Days if u want very safe with max enchantment rate ( u can skip mid gear XP because echanting is very cheap)



      Well not quite accurate (if i understood it correctly) so let me add some stuff at some points.

      For the "Enchanting from +4 to +9":
      You start with +4 gear and can farm up to 9,523 EXP for the max enchanting modifier to +5. Same with +8. If you have a +8 weapon you can farm up to 41,253 exp for the highest amount of exp possible for the +9 enchantment. If you add all exp together in between, you get to 113,282 instead of 78,960. (why would u not want to farm the 41k exp?!?!) Kraxlers source displays the actual enchanting cost for the lvl - so the +9 part shows the mats / exp / gold needed for the enchanting to this lvl. An additional *SUPREME TIER +0* would show what would be possible to farm with max gear. With the 200 proficiency each VG (i just take that as a given) you need 567 Vanguards or 36 days instead of 395 VG or 25 days.

      For the "Top tier +0 to +9":
      To make it short, if you want max enchanting modifier each stage (means exp maxed out) you need a total of 134,408 exp. Thats 673 VGs or 42 days.


      Hope thats accurate. Calculate the rest for urselves.

      EDIT says: Not taking into account that exp for certain vanguards get increased, dont know how much (ppl speculate about 400 for 5 star...)
      Ah thats right i thought the last one is for the next promotion. Even one and a half month for (current( BiS is still good. In VM 1 it took severals MONTHS to get get only the gear without enchanting calculated + RNG Design drop hello server transfer. But still no reason why people complain for this. Lol even i dont have any vm9+15 because im broke and dont want to Apex because i am always unlucky.

      Ofc we dont know what supreme tier will need. maybe they adjust it after every patch (like old mid gear > new low tier aka easy masterwork, easy enchant)
    • New

      And why people count price of the new system with 0 profiency?
      If you dont play this game enough so you can at least get some decent % chance to succes, why you want the gear?
      And if you want BiS maxed in first week then yes, it will be FOOKIN expensive.
      BiS is here always for minimaly 4 months, so why wouldnt it be normal to take 3 months to gear? Sure, people who have alot of time to play will have it much faster but that is fair and far better than this full-RNG system we have now.
    • New

      MarkBlax wrote:

      And why people count price of the new system with 0 profiency?
      If you dont play this game enough so you can at least get some decent % chance to succes, why you want the gear?
      And if you want BiS maxed in first week then yes, it will be FOOKIN expensive.
      BiS is here always for minimaly 4 months, so why wouldnt it be normal to take 3 months to gear? Sure, people who have alot of time to play will have it much faster but that is fair and far better than this full-RNG system we have now.
      3 months to gear in a 4 month span normal? Rly? So 75% of the time the game would be very unfair for the vast majority of players (assuming "normal" means most players), while a few people go for instant gear and can wreck everyone.

      The people who actually play the game and stack materials and don't p2w will probably want to stack proficiency instead because they don't have too much money/supplies to spare. What they should be able to do is gather materials and once new gear comes they can use what they gathered as soon as they have got the gear (getting gear materials should be the only "challenge", even if it only took them a week, proficiency should not be a thing).

      And if you didn't get it, basically instant gearing option eliminates p2w advantage. P2w players pay their way to instantly have good gear and win over others for the vast majority of the time while others still are stacking their proficiency to make sure they can gear their characters. If players are allowed to stack their materials while playing a lot during the previous patch, they can instantly gain even ground with the p2w player.
    • New

      Its not just about what kind of gear you wearing... rolling to get the best stats can make a huge dent in your wallet. In the newer patch every piece of equipment is sealed that goes for accessories too... I thought initially I had to spend on semi scrolls but its totally free when you unwrap your piece... but it will cost semi scrolls if you want to re-roll (that goes for equipment you're wearing now)... so basically what this means for a casual you can have the best rolls on your equipment without spending anything...
    • New

      But instant gear is boring, if I would know I have all I can have now for next 4 months I would get bored af. Idk if its just me but I need to feel Im getting somewhere in game to keep me interested. Even if its just a number on gear.
    • New

      MarkBlax wrote:

      But instant gear is boring, if I would know I have all I can have now for next 4 months I would get bored af. Idk if its just me but I need to feel Im getting somewhere in game to keep me interested. Even if its just a number on gear.
      you'd be shocked if you would knew how many people play every content for 1 month and then go afk till the next one, because they safe stuff , get max gear asap, and go afk again^^
    • New

      Yes, exactly. And the last month of the patch the game is dead. So why couldnt it be less-rng and bit more time-consuming? MMO is something that is not made to be played once-a-week for 2 hours - its not fps or moba. Its designed to keep you busy and to make you feel like you are getting stronger.
    • New

      MarkBlax wrote:

      MMO is something that is not made to be played once-a-week for 2 hours - its not fps or moba.
      Well, personally I have only 1-3 hrs max only a day for playing on weekdays, not everyone is a millionaire and / or on holidays all the time, many have to work for living as well ^^
      Weekend is different :p
      Tho I have no idea how the hell will I do 16 vanguard quest/ day, probably I won't :D
    • New

      Two questions because thread as always went off rails.
      If anyone knows and have a link it will be nice.

      1. How gear xp is consumed .
      You have 4 items ( weapon , armor, gloves , boots ) . Each time you finish a quest gear exp goes to all? It splits? Or somehow you have to choose the item you wanna exp.

      2. Are you sure that on every gear the chance goes up to 50%.
      For example +6 Top tier starts with 10% and has max xp 13645. This means that if it goes to 13645 that chance will reach 50%?
      Im finding hard to believe that so if anyone has any info about it please post.
      :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: