[KTera] Gear/Enchantment progression revamped

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• Noyn wrote:

B-B-But my MWA :elin11:
      U can sell them or exchange to the new tokens... But idk whats better tbh.. if enchanting needs just gold lol. Btw according to the notes... if I have deathwrack +15 i can make top gear immediately -> ench to +9 (will be max :? ) and in newer patch again I will be able to make again new top +9 to the newer top + x ???? MAKE UR GEAR TODAY FOR EVER :D
      BTW the change is good :D there are bad players with vm +15 and good players that can't get vm + 15 but now they will be able to do it. NICE MOVE :elin1:
    • 111313141.22 wrote:

"good players that can't get +15"> if you are good you can get +15, since you just need to farm/play.
      not really :D the "good" means ure skilled not how much time do u spend on game. Some pvp players that play just rarely bgs or 3vs3 and staying in vo with +12 misery or even old gear. I mean this.
    • I'm fine with making gearing less RNG and cancerous but I'm not sure if the new gearing gets the latter done.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • 111313141.22 wrote:

"good players that can't get +15"> if you are good you can get +15, since you just need to farm/play.

huhu oO ...

except that RNG doesn't prove if u are good or not ... u can have +15 in a few try (and save thousand of golds for others stuff) or make 100+ fails attemps
    • This is so much I don't know what to say.
      It's HUGE! The enchanting system, Worldbams with Loot, "Overworld Events",... Basically, this is going to become a new game but with the good old action combat System we all love so much about Tera.
      I'm so happy *_*

• Circlet:
      Tier 1 (Growth)
      Tier 2 (Belief)
      Tier 3 (Morning)
      Tier 4 (Glory)

They couldn't pick different names for the last 2 of them, right?
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Bakekitsune wrote:

This is so much I don't know what to say.
      It's HUGE! The enchanting system, Worldbams with Loot, "Overworld Events",... Basically, this is going to become a new game but with the good old action combat System we all love so much about Tera.
      I'm so happy *_*
      tbh EU will never ever get Bams or World-Bams dropping anything. Never happened before. Won't ever happen.
      Semi-Enigmatics dropping out of Bams? as in Ktera? AHAHA - keep dreaming ^^
      Will be same "shit" as the patch with the praised talent system - we wont ever see any of these changes in EU - only thing we get favored is a bigger selection of shop-items. gg wp.

Still - i hope we will get this change - this could make the "endcontent" last longer than 2-3months...
    • Xenocyde wrote:

Arlos wrote:

I'm fine with making gearing less RNG and cancerous but I'm not sure if the new gearing gets the latter done.
      What would, in your opinion, still remain cancerous with the revamped enchanting system?
      That you must always go through the low tier and mid tier to get to the high tier. Which is just waste of materials and gold. I find it good that you get high tier if you have the previous high tier.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

Xenocyde wrote:

Arlos wrote:

I'm fine with making gearing less RNG and cancerous but I'm not sure if the new gearing gets the latter done.
      What would, in your opinion, still remain cancerous with the revamped enchanting system?
      That you must always go through the low tier and mid tier to get to the high tier. Which is just waste of materials and gold.
      I guess it all depends on the actual gold prices for each enchantment try and each material that's only craftable plus the promotion price.

Display Spoiler
      That's why I was thinking about how GF could mess things with different prices (bleh, hope they don't see this comment XD )
    • Xenocyde wrote:

Arlos wrote:

The gap between gear tiers will be even bigger than currents.
      Enchantment based a lot on gold, which income will be reduced for sure by the ammount of enchanting materials(we used to sell) that will be removed from the game.
      Incognito needed time/dungeon clears in order to progress to the top gear and time left before new gear recycle patch.
      Easier to use mastercard without RNG.

At least part of the time sink this game had is gone with the RNG, it is still questionable how well it will work. Still 100% better than current.