VSNM 2nd Boss Dakuryon

• VSNM 2nd Boss Dakuryon

Hey peeps,

last night i tried VSNM for the 3rd time. As Mystic and Sorcerer. My team was making learning run with 2 Healer. All are useing around Mysery gears.

We wiped sadly.

Anyone got good tips there? i ready guide from EM about the cage...everytime i messed up with the blue pizza timing.

Dakuryon always got this push even if im standing far from him...what should i do?

thx all!
      For a better Tera world!
      :elin16:

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • Which push do you mean. The Triple mechanic he makes? He can swipe left/right and can hit front/back. You as a healer want to stay sideways always, so that you only get hit by one swipe if you dont see it.

The cage patterns are not that hard. You should start realising that when one pattern did dmg that it wont do dmg anymore at this place. Dont run away aimlessly or panic dodge. Fight the urge! Stay where you are and heal up. Another thing is to remeber directions, not orange patterns. Something like "I have to walk left then right + back then forward." As a myst you should be fine after not getting hit by 2 patterns. Try to position yourself at the start so that you dont need to dodge anything and dont get hit by at least 2.

And in the end its exercise you need to get in. GL and the important have fun ;)
    • Schnarchgott wrote:

Which push do you mean. The Triple mechanic he makes? He can swipe left/right and can hit front/back. You as a healer want to stay sideways always, so that you only get hit by one swipe if you dont see it.

The cage patterns are not that hard. You should start realising that when one pattern did dmg that it wont do dmg anymore at this place. Dont run away aimlessly or panic dodge. Fight the urge! Stay where you are and heal up. Another thing is to remeber directions, not orange patterns. Something like "I have to walk left then right + back then forward." As a myst you should be fine after not getting hit by 2 patterns. Try to position yourself at the start so that you dont need to dodge anything and dont get hit by at least 2.

And in the end its exercise you need to get in. GL and the important have fun ;)
      Thx for the tips! so i will stay on side next time.
      i will try the cage thing. would my corruptionring works?

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• Schnarchgott wrote:

Uhm i dont play mystik but well test it out next time. But i dont think it works.
      Yeah sideways is perfect, never stay behind the boss as a healer ;)
      what u do as DD? do u have to notice always what moves Darkuyon makes?

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• Endgame "How to beat Darkuryon without dying" confirmed!
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 444 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • christausend wrote:

Anyone got good tips there? i ready guide from EM about the cage...everytime i messed up with the blue pizza timing.
      Read this guide over here: sites.google.com/view/veliksanctuary/boss-2
      EM-Guide is not very good :S
    • Phanthon wrote:

christausend wrote:

Read this guide over here: sites.google.com/view/veliksanctuary/boss-2EM-Guide is not very good :S
      i will try it. u think EM really not good? maybe thats why i failed alot^^

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• christausend wrote:

Phanthon wrote:

christausend wrote:

Read this guide over here: sites.google.com/view/veliksanctuary/boss-2EM-Guide is not very good :S
      i will try it. u think EM really not good? maybe thats why i failed alot^^
      I wouldn't call the EM Guide bad it's not as good as Yoshas guide thats for sure.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Well, for the swipes.. just look at his hands and you will see the direction easily.

Pizza, best trick for me: position yourself where you can avoid the first two (or at best three) areas without moving. The rest is counting...

Warrior can cast shadow to reduce damage inflicted. And correctly timed DFA plus Evasive Roll helps to avoid any damage at all.

Priest can cast Kaias and a heal burst circle
      Mystic puts totem (though not highly effective) and eventually their little troll...

I think the Ninja last time used smoke bomb and 1000 cuts to avoid death... (not 100%, needed to avoid balls along with the damage areas)

Though, for HM I think you should get the memorization down since it kills instantly.
      Warrior {A&D} (454), Reaper (440), Priest (431), Mystic (440), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)