Give Milestone rewards for winning a certain amount of BGs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Give Milestone rewards for winning a certain amount of BGs

As I mentioned in an earlier "constructive feedback post", the RNG on BG winning boxes is too damn crazy and 99% of the time the rewards are total shit (im looking at health pots, a few tier 11 feedstock or 1 ore). The only thing worth it are the event boxes u get per mail that u get for winning. That makes playing BGs insanlly frustrating and motivates people to never queue for BGs outside of event hours. Also it makes it damn near impossible for PvP only players to get vm9.
      I already mentioned that maybe giving better loot or at least removing the shit rewards from the wining boxes would make BGs more attractive but knowing our beloved gameforge...

Anyways i would like to suggest another idea I came up with that is quite simple and would make doing BGs a lot more rewarding while removing that unnecessary RNG. You could make some kind of a milestone table with tasks that the player has to achieve (winning BGs i guess xd). Every 10 wins you could offer either Badge of Loyalty or a Lakans Banner and every 20 wins a Talisman of Lakan. That way PvP players could actually farm BGs, know they would get vm9 eventually and still get nice rewards from the event hours. they wouldnt even need to alter the shitty reward boxes for winning.

Maybe @Iaito could have a look at this since i often feel like he is one of the few that at least tries to do something for this community. i know the chance of getting this or something similar to work is slim but i felt like i had to suggest it.
    • A suggestion for pvp? > closed.

Will never happen because they cant even give loser team some Event box. They can only give winning team some stuf.... Also they need to ask BHS for this feature ... and we know it will takes forever if they actually do this kind of feature.

We still dont have a loyality system like NA with its Emporium Store (Credits Points/Reward)
    • Bring back crusade, first clear titles + rewards to make PVE great again :>
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.
    • Kraxler wrote:

A suggestion for pvp? > closed.

Will never happen because they cant even give loser team some Event box. They can only give winning team some stuf.... Also they need to ask BHS for this feature ... and we know it will takes forever if they actually do this kind of feature.

We still dont have a loyality system like NA with its Emporium Store (Credits Points/Reward)
      Well in that case they could just give tokens for each win and make 10/20 of them exchangeable for vm9 mats. Thats the same principal as the milestones and maybe even gameforge could get it done.
    • I asked about this before the removal of battleground credits and guess what... That's right - NOTHING's happened for over a month.

Sunflare wrote:

I'm asking if there's going to be something that will ACTUALLY replace the rep shops. Getting a box with some [...] FIXED content is not a replacement for a shop where you could choose what to spend your credits on - be it enchanting mats boxes, gear crafting mats (including PvE, PvP and accessories mats, as well as resizing kits), even glyph boxes, crystals and mid-tier gear boxes (a gigantic waste of credits but yeah, feedback gets 'considered', right...).

I'm asking about an actual replacement such as new tokens like Elleon's Mark of Valour but obtained from PvP activities. Let's call it Balder's Badge of Cunning (or "BBC" for short ). We can have there alkahest, spellbind, SES, diadem fragments [...] Heck, we never even got stun reduction on earrings 6 /SIX/ MONTHS after equalised battlegrounds change [...]
      If they wanted to do it, they would've done it. I've no idea why they are killing battlegrounds instead of trying to improve things. WHY would anyone want to do ANY battleground outside 'event' times? For fun is just not enough because of people who don't even know their own names, nevermind speaking English or knowing what crystals to use, or what their skills even do.

I bet you 20 bucks a high school student can substitute the Victory Chests and Receipts for, if I use my own suggestion, 5 Badges of Cunning for winning and 2 BBCs for losing, practically creating a new PvP shop. They could even use existing old tokens after removing them from people's storage spaces first but they simply don't want to. Call it carelessness or incompetence - the choice is yours.
    • Kraxler wrote:

Will never happen because they cant even give loser team some Event box. They can only give winning team some stuf....
      Was there any reason given why giving rewards to the losing team is not possible? Don't remember...
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 444 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Aeq wrote:

Kraxler wrote:

Will never happen because they cant even give loser team some Event box. They can only give winning team some stuf....
      Was there any reason given why giving rewards to the losing team is not possible? Don't remember...
      That'd be due to the limitations that the patch build had/has, or so said Atmorph at one of his posts.