VS NM last boss Lakan

• VS NM last boss Lakan

Hey Peeps,

When i ask this, doesnt mean i dont read EM-guide.
      I have difficult time applying the mechs during my vsnm runs^^

The 1st and the 2nd are "doable", still hard but i could manage it.
      Could anyone pls explain lakan's mechanic in an easy way? The "3-buff/debuff" part of him confusing me alot.
      Is it possible to make it easy without have to remembering too many details?

Cheers for a better Tera World!

:elin8:

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • You have to remember it thats it. Write it down on paper for the 99%-50% and the 49%-0% so you have it in front of you for first couple runs. It gets easier with time and after 20 runs you do this like its nothing. Just print the picture in the guide Noyn posted its pretty good and the guide overall is quite simple to understand.
    • So I've learned it like this :

Click me! [thx to Jîx]

Sorry I play in german so it is in german. I had this picture open for the first few runs on my second screen. If you don't have a second screen use a small paper and put it right next to your keyboard or infront of it or glue it on the screen xD. It's very simple explaination in my pov.
      Just ask someone for the right setences and edit the pic.

After a while you will get used to the sentences in english so how I remember it now is :

Lakan : blablablabla interessieren (only because of this word I know it's going to be debuff)
      Lakan : blablablaa entfernen (circles)
      Lakan : blablabla Schlag vernichten (Bombs).

I hope this will help you a little bit.
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.

The post was edited 1 time, last by lady.kill ().

• Glacial` wrote:

You still have to remember which message does what though.
      which is simple too if you think about the meaning of those messages...
      I will kill you all at once. All = huge aoe = bombs
      I will kill you one at time. One = focused on every player separately = circles
      tbh I don't remember the debuff msg, it's just the last one

also killing perimos can help coz he tells you the 1st mech before fight beggins
    • Aelfryd wrote:

Glacial` wrote:

You still have to remember which message does what though.
      which is simple too if you think about the meaning of those messages...I will kill you all at once. All = huge aoe = bombs
      I will kill you one at time. One = focused on every player separately = circles
      tbh I don't remember the debuff msg, it's just the last one

also killing perimos can help coz he tells you the 1st mech before fight beggins
      Debuff is "Lakan notices you" so you just look for 3 words: notice (debuff), one (circle), once(bombs).

You also can see what will come from the lines of perimos:

Thank you for this release (Debuff) --> Release
      Beware the red Lightning (Circles) --> Lightning
      Beware the mark of Lakan (Bombs) --> Mark