What to aim next after my Mysery gear?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What to aim next after my Mysery gear?

Hey guys,

I finally made my Mysery +12. but still im not able to do the hard dungeons easily.
      Im trying to do VHHM and Vs atm. sometimes works sometimes no.

What should i aim actully now? should i gather the things for next gear to craft? or i stick with mysery and just do dungeons daily until...i get rich?

Cheers for a better Tera world!
      :elin13:

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • Depends on what you want :) You have plenty of time farming BiS gear. Aim for the weapon first then the gloves. If you dont want to do that then start min-maxing your misery gear with perfect rolls and Etchings. If you have perfect gear then farm and farm and farm. Misery is enough for every dugeon that might come.

Still no one in this timeframe can resist the BiS gear :3 at least the weapon looks juicy af.
    • Schnarchgott wrote:

Depends on what you want :) You have plenty of time farming BiS gear. Aim for the weapon first then the gloves. If you dont want to do that then start min-maxing your misery gear with perfect rolls and Etchings. If you have perfect gear then farm and farm and farm. Misery is enough for every dugeon that might come.

Still no one in this timeframe can resist the BiS gear :3 at least the weapon looks juicy af.
      OP seems to be a Mystic so he should start with the armor first.

To OP: It sounds to me like you don't have perfect rolls. So task number 1 is get perfect rolls and etchings on your gear. Task 2 is getting the materials to build vm9/deathwrack.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

Schnarchgott wrote:

Depends on what you want :) You have plenty of time farming BiS gear. Aim for the weapon first then the gloves. If you dont want to do that then start min-maxing your misery gear with perfect rolls and Etchings. If you have perfect gear then farm and farm and farm. Misery is enough for every dugeon that might come.

To OP: It sounds to me like you don't have perfect rolls. So task number 1 is get perfect rolls and etchings on your gear. Task 2 is getting the materials to build vm9/deathwrack.
      Oh i didnt saw that one ok. Well yeah Armor then for you i think. Maybe weapon depends on him i guess.
    • Arlos wrote:

Schnarchgott wrote:

etching is that important?

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• Glacial` wrote:

If you have problems surviving and clearing VHHM/VSNM in Mysery +12 then it won't matter how good your gear is. So I recommend saving up the mats for later and focus on enhancing your skills and gamestyle.
      so gear is good, only the learning phase of the dungeons now matter?

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• christausend wrote:

Well animation locks are one of the main reasons why a mystic dies and those get shorter with the energetic etchings and thorugh grounded etchings you get more defense which helps you survive more hits. I would at least recommend getting tier 2 etchings since these aren't that expensive.

EU:
    • christausend wrote:

Indeed they are. Try some IVer etchings like Energetic on your weapon and gloves and you will most likely feel you can play different then before. Animation locks get shorter and CD's of your skills are up more often and you overall healing ability in dugeons rises with that. More spells more healing. Etchings are as important as your stat rolls on your gear.
    • Schnarchgott wrote:

christausend wrote:

Indeed they are. Try some IVer etchings like Energetic on your weapon and gloves and you will most likely feel you can play different then before. Animation locks get shorter and CD's of your skills are up more often and you overall healing ability in dugeons rises with that. More spells more healing. Etchings are as important as your stat rolls on your gear.
      Anyone can tell me how to etching?
      i have never done this? can i just buy it or i must craft it? (sorry for this stupid question)
      or maybe a link where i can learn about it?

THX

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• christausend wrote:

Schnarchgott wrote:

christausend wrote:

Anyone can tell me how to etching?i have never done this? can i just buy it or i must craft it? (sorry for this stupid question)
      or maybe a link where i can learn about it?

THX
      So there are many ways to get Etchings. First of the 2 normal ways you wanna go to get them. You either can buy tier II etchings from the broker (prices depends on etchings normally are around 6-10k). You can buy tier III Etchings (not recommend, way to expensive for you right now probably 20k+). The last thing would be buying Superior Etching Boxes, that either drop in VS NM or VH HM (rare and you need to be the lucky one getting them) or buy those boxes for 3,8k gold in the broker and hope that rngesus is on your side and you get your Etchings.

So now that you are a Myst you want Energetic Etching IV(or II) on your Weapon and Gloves. Furthermore you want Grounding Etching IV (or II) on your Footwear and Armor. I would recommend going first for the Energetic Etchings bc of what i wrote before --> cd and attackspeed are rlly good for you. If you open the IVer Etching boxes and you get grounding its not that bad at all. (Alternative to grounding would be the Health etchings for boots and armor, what feels better for you is up to you. Energetic are very important you dont want any other on your weapon or gloves.)

And for the end there are no stupid questions. If you have more keep them coming. :thumbup:

Edit: Another thing would be now to decide for you, if you want to keep your Misery gear or if you want to farm VM 9 (Deathwrack). Cause you have to see now if you wanna go full out on etchings for your gear right now or if you want to save up for VM9. As Glacial said you dont need those etchings right now. Surviving in VH HM and VS is not depending on them. You wont magically survive after you got your Etchings and perfect stats. It just makes it easier. If you learn those dugeons correctly, you can clear them in Verno or Lilith Gear. Focus on Boss mechanics and see how it works, then decide if you wanna build VM 9 or not. If you dont want to grind for VM 9 then go all out for your gear right now, else save up what you have.
    • Schnarchgott wrote:

christausend wrote:

Schnarchgott wrote:

christausend wrote:

Anyone can tell me how to etching?i have never done this? can i just buy it or i must craft it? (sorry for this stupid question)or maybe a link where i can learn about it?

THX
      So there are many ways to get Etchings. First of the 2 normal ways you wanna go to get them. You either can buy tier II etchings from the broker (prices depends on etchings normally are around 6-10k). You can buy tier III Etchings (not recommend, way to expensive for you right now probably 20k+). The last thing would be buying Superior Etching Boxes, that either drop in VS NM or VH HM (rare and you need to be the lucky one getting them) or buy those boxes for 3,8k gold in the broker and hope that rngesus is on your side and you get your Etchings.
      So now that you are a Myst you want Energetic Etching IV(or II) on your Weapon and Gloves. Furthermore you want Grounding Etching IV (or II) on your Footwear and Armor. I would recommend going first for the Energetic Etchings bc of what i wrote before --> cd and attackspeed are rlly good for you. If you open the IVer Etching boxes and you get grounding its not that bad at all. (Alternative to grounding would be the Health etchings for boots and armor, what feels better for you is up to you. Energetic are very important you dont want any other on your weapon or gloves.)

And for the end there are no stupid questions. If you have more keep them coming. :thumbup:

Edit: Another thing would be now to decide for you, if you want to keep your Misery gear or if you want to farm VM 9 (Deathwrack). Cause you have to see now if you wanna go full out on etchings for your gear right now or if you want to save up for VM9. As Glacial said you dont need those etchings right now. Surviving in VH HM and VS is not depending on them. You wont magically survive after you got your Etchings and perfect stats. It just makes it easier. If you learn those dugeons correctly, you can clear them in Verno or Lilith Gear. Focus on Boss mechanics and see how it works, then decide if you wanna build VM 9 or not. If you dont want to grind for VM 9 then go all out for your gear right now, else save up what you have.
      Oh wow, what a nice explenation!
      thx for sharing it with me/us.
      VM9 is just way to far for me, too much work to prepare it i guess (making mysery +12 was expensive enough for me^^)

So i will see later if im lucky with those etching.
      Are those etching only for 3 days? or also permanent?
      just wanna know in long term how i should spend it for.
      if i want to spend gold in it, i would try to get the permanent only.

just for info, im starting to get better on vhhm and now VS to go^^

:elin2:

~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

• christausend wrote:

If the etching you buy is green it only lasts for 3 days. Every other etching is permanent.
      Also Snarchgott didn't tell you this so I'm gonna do it.
      You could also craft the etchings yourself but it would then be probably a bit more expensive.
      Regarding the crafting there should be a yellow quest in Kaiator that explains it I think.
      Also you can't craft tier IV etchings.

EU:
    • Arlos wrote:

christausend wrote:

If the etching you buy is green it only lasts for 3 days. Every other etching is permanent.Also Snarchgott didn't tell you this so I'm gonna do it.
      You could also craft the etchings yourself but it would then be probably a bit more expensive.
      Regarding the crafting there should be a yellow quest in Kaiator that explains it I think.
      Also you can't craft tier IV etchings.
      Yeah i let that slide under the radar, i wanted to write this for the alternative ways but forgot it :dash:
    • Bluefrost wrote:

How do you get tier 4 etchings? Doesn't seem to be much info on it on the web. Thanks
      You get them from superior etching box.

EU: