Can we have something to farm those Dreamer's Token?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can we have something to farm those Dreamer's Token?

Hello, question is simple: Can we have something to farm Dreamer's Token, like the events from the days before? I farmed a bit and got 8 Token, will there be any Event where its possible to get 150 token? If farmed with multiple chars maybe?
    • I would appreciate that too, just give us the chance to farm the tokens themselves not only through incredible lucky RNG with those fake eggs.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • Maybe stupid idea, but instead of giving Oneiric Shards when fails how about give tokens.
      Also remove the 1 MWA, 1 SB, 1 MES, 1 SES as possible reward on the lower level ones (amount is a joke anyway). So either it succeeds to next level or gives 1-3 token. Also add tokens as possible loot to the Rarefied Emerald of Reverie (10-25). Dunno, but this could work.
    • Upon fail, it should give tokens. This way it will probably give too much stuff out (people buying 1000 crystals and getting everything to +15), but I guess there is a way out of it, giving something to the people that dont p2w.
    • Yoopi wrote:

ethan0879 wrote:

Solution: put them as a vanguard quest reward for ALL THE DUNGEONS
      That's a pretty good idea. People will play that way and be rewarded as well.
      Waited this chance... You know to say... PvE is rewarding enough. And now you want free vm9 scroll?

Well I might support this idea if you werent such a *** in 3v3 thread. But now its easy to reply something negative... here some elins to cheer you up.

:elin1: :elin2: :elin8: :elin9: :elin10: :elin19: :elin12: :elin11: :elin21: :elin33: :elin34: :elin35: :elin36: :elin38: :elin40:

Censored | Chloe
    • Synd wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

ethan0879 wrote:

Waited this chance... You know to say... PvE is rewarding enough. And now you want free vm9 scroll?
      Well I might supported this idea if you werent such a dick in 3v3 thread.

:elin1: :elin2: :elin8: :elin9: :elin10: :elin19: :elin12: :elin11: :elin21: :elin33: :elin34: :elin35: :elin36: :elin38: :elin40:
      Salt.
      :elin8:
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Zeldo wrote:

Upon fail, it should give tokens. This way it will probably give too much stuff out (people buying 1000 crystals and getting everything to +15), but I guess there is a way out of it, giving something to the people that dont p2w.

That's true, but let's be honest those certain individuals are already full VM9+15. So what does it matter now.

ethan0879 wrote:

This is even more broken idea than mine. Hint 4xABNM + 4xCW on 16 chars. I do like it though. :elin27:
    • Synd wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

ethan0879 wrote:

Well I might support this idea if you werent such a dick in 3v3 thread. But now its easy to reply something negative... here some elins to cheer you up.

We don't want free vm9 scroll..... think it about it please...... First, we need to invest much money to get the gear and most of the ppl will pass...

In this shop there are more interesting staff than these scrolls!!!
    • It was honestly good like it was before. Where at a certain time the event would start and "x" dungeon would give you a set amount of tokens of clearing the dungeon once per character. I honestly think this was the best way to give these tokens out and not with this P2W event sadly.

This event got so hyped up and everyone was looking forward to it, but this whole event now just got destroyed by the fact it's another egg 2.0 cash shop event.

I think many other people can agree here that they want the old way back of how to obtain these tokens.
      ๖ۣۜFaith - 65 Lancer
      ๖ۣۜAlexstrazia - 65 Brawler
      ๖ۣۜValithra - 65 Sorc
    • speedlolita wrote:

TERA is a free to play MMO supported with micro transactions.

Are you seriously suggesting they adapt loot drops to potentially deter customers purchasing TERA Thalers? Seems highly unlikely.
      While that is true and i agree with it to an extent... You also can't keep constantly pissing off the f2p comunity since they provide the biggest part of the playerbase. And i highly doubt that u can run this game with like 50-100 big whales, since they also will leave when they have noone to play and compete with.

I for my part have no problem with charging tt to buy stuff and support the server, but i do dislike stuff behind stages of rng walls so i don't bother with this events at all.
    • Caliana wrote:

speedlolita wrote:

TERA is a free to play MMO supported with micro transactions.

Are you seriously suggesting they adapt loot drops to potentially deter customers purchasing TERA Thalers? Seems highly unlikely.
      While that is true and i agree with it to an extent... You also can't keep constantly pissing off the f2p comunity since they provide the biggest part of the playerbase. And i highly doubt that u can run this game with like 50-100 big whales, since they also will leave when they have noone to play and compete with.
      I for my part have no problem with charging tt to buy stuff and support the server, but i do dislike stuff behind stages of rng walls so i don't bother with this events at all.
      Well you're hella deluded then. First of none forces you to play the game, so if you're too tired of being "pissed off" because you're a part of the F2P guys you're always free to leave. If you think they can't run the game with the "few big whales" you're again wrong. First because i do believe there is definitely more than 50 to 100 players spending money on this game, second because when these people spend money it's not 50 euros, add one more 0 and sometimes it can even be a thousand euros IF not more, third if you think these people will leave because they have none to compete with you're again and again wrong. It has been proven at multiple occasions that people on this game just want to assert dominance (in both PvE and PvP) no matter how they do it even if the game is already half dead since a while now and for that everything is allowed, even throwing a huge amount of cash, gotta grab that internet dominance dude.

Just take a look at Metin 2, another MMO published by GameForge. It's from 2004 (Released in 2007 in Europe if i'm right) and i went there a couple of months ago, if you think TERA is dead then this game is meant to be a cimetery. Yet, there is still people on the game and a lot of the remaining players are just throwing cash on the game to keep up in terms of "competition" with the others remaining Item Shop Whales. GameForge know what they're doing and they know there is desperate people out there who will stay on this game and keep spending money on it no matter what they do and no matter how mediocre they are as a company.
      ">