@Atmorph, CA / CAP , yes this request again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Atmorph, CA / CAP , yes this request again

With new patch we lose buffs upon entering battlegrounds (even if you join in progress). How hard it can be to add one line of code to also remove CA?

This was requested years ago...

EDIT: CAP = combat accelerator potion, teradatabase.net/en/item/150939/

EDIT:

Rafera wrote:

I feel like an idiot and probably the rest of the people who adress this issue and live with it for the past years too, for having to foward you this problem all the time for years, and now that we even got a patch that notifies the player that he will lose his buffs when entering a battleground(A MUST FEATURE), we in EU still have Combat Accelerator active after entering a match. I don't care if the reason behind is that you copy paste Kteras patches, if you are going to add broken consumables to the game that other regions of Tera do not have, learn to control them as well, otherwise remove it and use what Ktera has as consumables just like their patches should be.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Synd: added Rafera quote ().

• I feel like an idiot and probably the rest of the people who adress this issue and live with it for the past years too, for having to foward you this problem all the time for years, and now that we even got a patch that notifies the player that he will lose his buffs when entering a battleground(A MUST FEATURE), we in EU still have Combat Accelerator active after entering a match. I don't care if the reason behind is that you copy paste Kteras patches, if you are going to add broken consumables to the game that other regions of Tera do not have, learn to control them as well, otherwise remove it and use what Ktera has as consumables just like their patches should be.

You lost so many people in this game already, and still let live old horrorific game faults as these that you @Gameforge created, so please, learn to fix what you create or don't create at all. If you are not going to do anything about this it is most likely that one of your friends must like to use this, but since i do not want to believe in corruption in this game I will bet you will do something about it right? Otherwise me and my 96 top tier premium Tera expert friends will flood the forum with this issue, over, and over, and over again.
    • ^ Deleting CAP completaly would be best solution. Merchant can buy them for 1.5K so noone loses money and be done with it. Or you can make it have same effect like P2W potion in other regions. The reason why it is stupid even if I dont mention you can use in in BGs (which is "uber mega ultra maxi super" stupid) is that other regions have a potion that will increase damage (lets say by 20% and ofc they cant have it in BGs). This is fine for PvE becouse it just increase all damage by 20% (you can even easily count how much would the person have without it).
      But decresing all cooldown by 25%? (or smt like that). That is utterly retarded becouse its helps some classes too much and some gets almost no benefit from it (not even counting I heard about bug that it doesnt work on certain ranged skills). So if you have potion that gives 20% damage (not usable in BGs) it gives 20% damage to all but CAP gives 10% to one class and maybe even 50% to classes like Valkyrie, that highly depends on cooldowns for their strongest skills. So CAP is broken becouse it makes even bigger diffenences between class (its killing balance) and you can even use it in BGs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkBlax ().

• This or request a Feature like: If CAP is in use u can't que for BGs.

I mean u requested BHS to create this pot. Only BHS create stuff. So you can request this kind of feature.

Or ask BHS if they can add CAP as Consumable which gets remove after entering it.

I know they will never delete CAP because some people only can play with CAP.
    • Massively send tickets about this subject if you care so much about it ( and the more ppl the better ).
      Im not a pvp player but obviously having CA on BG sucks.
      I personally created 3 topics since 2014 about CA not stacking with nostrum on range skills which was obviously a bug ( ofcourse this was creating huge imbalance between range and melee classes ) ..... and last ticket fixed it on this patch.
      It only took 3 years ---> but its better than never.

Good luck but i have to say Support looks so good lately that i cant believe it.
      Feels good to be able to say a good word for Gameforge finally.
      :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by john4iri ().

• Rafera wrote:

Why we always get ignored in this subject
      Where can we get CAP? as I know it drops only in gg with very low chance, about 1% maybe less and there are ppl that use it on daily bases for dungs (at least 2/day) or even in bg which is insane, ppl were using it in hh, almost all raids used cap for ph3+ which made another few houndreds per week on all servers, considering you can fill the market only due to tera shop and the amount of CAP needed the answer for your question is quite obvious
    • Aelfryd wrote:

Rafera wrote:

Where can we get CAP? as I know it drops only in gg with very low chance, about 1% maybe less and there are ppl that use it on daily bases for dungs (at least 2/day) or even in bg which is insane, ppl were using it in hh, almost all raids used cap for ph3+ which made another few houndreds per week on all servers, considering you can fill the market only due to tera shop and the amount of CAP needed the answer for your question is quite obvious
      Are you serious or do you need enlightenment? Cause if that is so, then it is even more idiotic to say that the only players who can use CAP in battlegrounds and become unfairly advantaged are also the only ones paying for the consumable with real life money. Great argument there. Even if it was 100% drop everywhere, this is not correct to be happening. Get real. I think what is here in this thread to ignore is that post.
    • Rafera wrote:

Aelfryd wrote:

Rafera wrote:

Are you serious or do you need enlightenment? Cause if that is so, then it is even more idiotic to say that the only players who can use CAP in battlegrounds and become unfairly advantaged are also the only ones paying for the consumable with real life money. Great argument there. Even if it was 100% drop everywhere, this is not correct to be happening. Get real. I think what is here in this thread to ignore is that post.
      and are you? I's just a p2w pot and every 1 usage less are money lost, however small amount it might be, they won't change it, it's that simple
      (btw. I never said users in bg are the only ones who use/buy it, idk where you got this but pls, next time read what you reply to before insulting someone for something he never said, also I never said I agreed with cap beeing used in bg, I just explained you why gf didn't change/repair this for few years of ppl complaining about it)
    • Aelfryd wrote:

Rafera wrote:

Aelfryd wrote:

Rafera wrote:

and are you? I's just a p2w pot and every 1 usage less are money lost, however small amount it might be, they won't change it, it's that simple(btw. I never said users in bg are the only ones who use/buy it, idk where you got this but pls, next time read what you reply to before insulting someone for something he never said, also I never said I agreed with cap beeing used in bg, I just explained you why gf didn't change/repair this for few years of ppl complaining about it)
      Battlegrounds weren't made to be used with consumables, the game itself notifies you that you will lose them, it is against blue hole system itself to allow this. If they want to make money by this illegal way, then they shall be reported. if you are not here to help make the game better, then what are you doing here? cause i know who i am and what i want, i am a player wanting to play a video game.
      I don't know what is your problem, but you should keep those ass pulls to yourself, you understand nobody here in this thread is an idiot, if somebody has the right to use your assumptions as facts is gameforge itself, which we are waiting for official feedback, not your feedback since you do not work for them neither have any rights to call out why things are or not the way they are neither have any impact besides negative attitude towards our playerbase.