DPS Mystic

• Mystic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heyyyyy pees!

me again with my mystic :)
      how do you make dps mystic? is it possible to build mystic like sorcerer?
      I could imagine how fun it is to have a killer Mystic LOL^^

Cheers for a better tera world!
      :elin30:
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----
    • DPS mystic was popular (out of curiosity) in the late stages of the VM7 content.

If I remember correctly it was never really viable, more for fun and additionally it got also nerfed with the VM8 content.

So basically, you can build a DPS weapon for GG for example but you will never establish a dps mystic for standard parties like VH or VS since the archetype of this class is heal, not dps.

Stay with your sorcerer if you want to deal damage ;)
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • thx for the answer^^

another question maybe: Are my Thralls gonna hits more damage if I use power glyphs? if that works, i coud be a dps trough them? :) Its like a real Summoner Sorcerer! OOOhhh this is an idea for TERA!^^
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----
    • A necromancer was often requested or talked about (fan-wise) but since there is no such class yet it remains a wish.

I am not a mystic myself, but even if you use power glyphs, your dps would still suck, sorry to tell you that. Mystic on dps is not a thing and it will most likely never be one (only if bluehole decides to buff them into heaven).

Have a nice day :)
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • Well I also thought about being a DPS Mystic in VHHM since the rpiest can pretty much handle everything there alone except for the debuff at the last boss. So even though I wouldn't do the most damage it would help clear the dungeon faster and I wouldn't be so bored.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • SisterofVi wrote:

[...]
      since the archetype of this class is heal, not dps.

[...]
      supportive heal* (imho)

@DPS thoughts: Since BHS is really bad at balancing (they buff/nerf attributes too much instead of slightly), they should instead buff the damage of thralls (pve dmg) or the life duration +speed (pvp).
      But bhs would again buff them so much that they would need to nerf it again....
      PC specs

• Intel Core I7-4790K
      • MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
      • Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
      • be quiet! Straight Power 10-CM 500W
      • Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev.B
      • Nanoxia Deepsilence 3
      • Crucial MX200 (500GB)
      • Win 10 Pro 64Bit

My YT channel