Gridiron is missing in Guild Quests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• Gridiron is missing in Guild Quests

I belive its not only our guild (rng) but if it is, then Im sorry.
      There is no Guild Quest for Gridiron and I think its becouse I heard KTera dont have it anymore. Is is possible to add Gridiron quest there?
    • MarkBlax wrote:

I belive its not only our guild (rng) but if it is, then Im sorry.
      There is no Guild Quest for Gridiron and I think its becouse I heard KTera dont have it anymore. Is is possible to add Gridiron quest there?
      I think the daily guild quest list is shared by the whole server.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

It is not a problem. Don't play this wannabe PvP battleground...

CS is as PvE as Gridiron since destroying gates and crystals is involved in the process of winning a game. Actually if you're smart enough you'll agree that Gridi is more of a pvp battleground due to the fact that killing people is the main source of points, if not the only one. Meanwhile in CS you can wipe the enemy team endlessly but you won't achieve anything unless the crystal gets destroyed.

You guys missuse the word Pvp all over again

queue 3v3 premade.. or soloq for the matter, if you lack friends
    • Gridiron would be nice if:

- You dont scream "al* Akb*" every 60sek with a bomb and take 5 ppl down. (not like in CS which at least let you survive).
      - The lags (dyscy,fps w/e) would atleast be the same like the other BGs. (not like you can even see the bombs anymore with the animations)
      - No Pots? (not sure if this still works)
      - Not sure to remove the heal cap. Maybe necessary for no overheal.
      - Reduce the amount of players to 5-7 max. The BG is not so huge for such high amount of players. (solve maybe the fps thing)

y thats would be for the start. (Not like they would ever take a hint for this)
    • Greensheep wrote:

Gridiron would be nice if:

- You dont scream "al* Akb*" every 60sek with a bomb and take 5 ppl down. (not like in CS which at least let you survive).
      CS Bombs pretty much suck though. 55k dmg/bomb is a joke.
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 447 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 439 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv427 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Disease Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Aeq wrote:

Greensheep wrote:

y but they have a heal debuff and not like you can have a partner to try double bombs. (+ save spawn rates) Mostly followed with some huge aoes from some Classes. (good way to wipe out some large grps) and makes some melee fighter useful.

Overall its not retarded.
    • Aeq wrote:

Greensheep wrote:

Are you kidding?

If we must have bombs... Then bombs should do like 10k damage and apply 30 sec healing debuff... If enemy team cant take advantage of healing debuff... Well they dont deserve free kills either in a 1st place.
    • Synd wrote:

Are you kidding?
      If we must have bombs... Then bombs should do like 10k damage and apply 30 sec healing debuff... If enemy team cant take advantage of healing debuff... Well they dont deserve free kills either in a 1st place.
      I'm well aware that Arborea is way better completely without bombs, that's true, but honestly, who even takes those bombs in CS to blow up the opponent team at the gate unless for the achievement?

Yeah, no one. The timeframe of the Healing debuff is too small, and you need three bombs to actually kill something if not weakened already - and then not even that is sufficient. My Priest has 146k Life if I remember right, with Kaia's that's about 186k, which requires 4 bombs (and you got only three unless you take one from the spawn).

• Well I was not talking only about CS bombs... GR bombs apply healing debuff too and 150k? flat damage. You can only survive with kaia.

But then again, 30 sec healing debuff is over kill.. it was all hypothetical.
      Its just... I hate GR. This battleground has nerfed healing and healing debuffs and every new class does so much damage that healers are just weak as fck there. Not to mention stupid design with corridors and retaded damage dealers who keep running behind every corner, avoiding lock on healing skills, cleanse skills, rebuffing...

I get that GR was designed for damage classes... Its all about kills, kills, kills,...
    • The only reason I dislike Gridiron is because of my abysmal FPS in there. I don't even have a glimpse of what's going on and the next-best Slayer/Warrior/Valkyrie (read: everything with Backstab) is already at my throat and it's GG, basically. What a shame Tenacity doesn't last for ages.

About the healer issue - you're completely right there, and I don't get why everyone is blaming the heals. I mean you heal about 22k/Lockon, 31k/Circle and about 38-40k/Immension (On my Priest) if I remember that right which is ridiculously low though, not to mention you have paper-thin defenses. I can do 120k Crits/65k Noncrits with my Archer, Zerk's even worse and well, let's not talk about Valkys.

But - nevertheless, that doesn't justify why we have no Guild Quest for Gridiron (to return to the original topic). It's favoritism, very weak though (because it's only some quest).

• Aiim wrote:

Om3Ga wrote:

It is not a problem. Don't play this wannabe PvP battleground...
      CS is as PvE as Gridiron since destroying gates and crystals is involved in the process of winning a game. Actually if you're smart enough you'll agree that Gridi is more of a pvp battleground due to the fact that killing people is the main source of points, if not the only one. Meanwhile in CS you can wipe the enemy team endlessly but you won't achieve anything unless the crystal gets destroyed.

You guys missuse the word Pvp all over again

queue 3v3 premade.. or soloq for the matter, if you lack friends
      Yes sure Gridiron is more of a PvP bg than CS...
      In your world maybe. In which only you live.

Gridiron with its 3 FPS, desyncs even more than Fraywind 4 years ago, buffs all over the place, posion, bombs that kill 1/3 of a team, shields, crystal buffs.

Total bullshit of a battleground. All of these extra bullshit destroys PvP. If Gridiron would remove all of these it would be more of a BG than CS.

CS has at least only bombs (that nobody uses today anymore) + cannons/tanks doesn't really matter much.
    • Borsuc wrote:

Aeq wrote:

It's favoritism, very weak though (because it's only some quest).
      I thought it was removed in KR. So the favoritism would be EU keeping it.
      If that's the case, then yes, it's EU favoritism. However I thought it'd get removed in the future, not now.

• Greensheep wrote:

- The lags (dyscy,fps w/e) would atleast be the same like the other BGs. (not like you can even see the bombs anymore with the animations)
      - No Pots? (not sure if this still works)
      - Not sure to remove the heal cap. Maybe necessary for no overheal.
      - Reduce the amount of players to 5-7 max. The BG is not so huge for such high amount of players. (solve maybe the fps thing)

y thats would be for the start. (Not like they would ever take a hint for this)
      I get like 50-70fps in there btw,
      then again I'm Yoopi I decide to spend approx 8 hours of my day + - on pc so I decided I'll gather money n buy an expensive one, just like girls do with clothes when they go out 24/7.
      but Hey let's stick to 400eu pc's and expect to have amazing gaming experiences kappa

Tera is badly optimized but I'm just saying~ nowadays good pc's ain't that expensive either.
      :elin2:

As long as you're not stupid to buy something on a wrong price :elin36:
      :elin34: