PvP Jackpots (3v3)

• Aelfryd wrote:

@Yoopi: I still don't get why you everywhere cry that only pvp players can get vm9, we have same chances like you have in pve, we have to open the box and have enough luck to get talisman with the difference we can get our box only for 3hrous/day and tbh, gridi and skyring drops mostly poopy potions which excludes some of the event hours... you are right, we will have to open more than 500 boxes which means we will have to win about 500 times, if you are not healer, you can make aprox. 5-6 cs in event hours and 8 fwc (healers are usualy about +1) and this is number of games, not won games, so you can do the math about how many players will get vm9 from pvp earlier than from pve... you can go pve and get boxes to drop mats there too and it will take you less time to get it, in 30min that can cs take you will complete vsnm even with guile party and get both boxes there so you can freely farm with 8 alts/day if you want, all 4 stars dungs drop it, you won't even need much skill if you go df and ts where last bosses are just staystill so you can full dmg and you don't even need to learn new dungs
      Behe full +15 pt dfh approx 30mins run.
      TSN approx 15mins run. (Not many full +15 behe's are out there :-x)
      The effort I put in PvE and the Effort I put in PvP....................................
      Do not forget in PvE you must outroll others after that.. Learn to compare proper stuff, your chances of getting a drop in 1 run which is approx 30mins on average (if u a vm player :^ )
      And then I go 3v3 win under 10mins, right click, boom 1 material. Did I outroll much? or you wanna tell me that I was unlucky that I didn't get the hp pot? am I the one cry? or am I the one being logical here and rest peeps cry because they want free stuff. Please, step off that "PvP isn't ok" PVP IS NOT HARD. YES THERE ARE PROS THAT NEVER LOOSE, THEY DONT PLAY 24/7 YOU WON'T MEET EM, YOU WILL WIN EASILY. Thanks. (had to highlight it, while it will 99% still be ignored) Try finding a static, try recruiting people who are capable of runs in PvE as static, TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME IT TOOK YOU. For me it was 1month + searching. And idk where you live at, but if you login mystel you'll notice my name is kinda known here and there. People like me dislike me or not if it takes a while for Yoopi to find a static, imagine a random on misery gears searching for a static. Please try to think why PvP must not be as rewarding as PvE... Tera has approx 1k peeps on killian and mystel (active ones) that's nowhere near enuff to compete in PvP... when 3v3 has top 100 rank out of what? 1k? are you kidding me?1/10 of the players are in top ladders???
      "Hey guys I'm in the top 100 best PvP players on the server, I deserve rewards" Wait a sec, your server has 1k players, most of them are randoms new to game etc, about 100 of them are veterans on vm and about 100 of them are into PvP and are Veterans, rest are like casually playing here n there might log in 30mins per day or every other day... You're not in the 100 best PvP players You are THE 100 best players in PvP because rest just don't PvP. Now you wanna tell me these 100 deserve more rewards.. for being interested in PvP?? How'bout no?
      Do not ask Eu to become NA 2.0 ty.
      :elin34:
    • @Yoopi

Still can't fathom what the hell is a pve hero doing on a pvp thread??
      Just get out of here man, nobody asked your opinion, which is highly wrong as well, I mean you said so yourself you don't do pvp (or maybe one or two every once in a bluemoon) so why are you here.
      Smh
    • Yoopi wrote:

Aelfryd wrote:

@Yoopi: I still don't get why you everywhere cry that only pvp players can get vm9, we have same chances like you have in pve, we have to open the box and have enough luck to get talisman with the difference we can get our box only for 3hrous/day and tbh, gridi and skyring drops mostly poopy potions which excludes some of the event hours... you are right, we will have to open more than 500 boxes which means we will have to win about 500 times, if you are not healer, you can make aprox. 5-6 cs in event hours and 8 fwc (healers are usualy about +1) and this is number of games, not won games, so you can do the math about how many players will get vm9 from pvp earlier than from pve... you can go pve and get boxes to drop mats there too and it will take you less time to get it, in 30min that can cs take you will complete vsnm even with guile party and get both boxes there so you can freely farm with 8 alts/day if you want, all 4 stars dungs drop it, you won't even need much skill if you go df and ts where last bosses are just staystill so you can full dmg and you don't even need to learn new dungs
      Behe full +15 pt dfh approx 30mins run.TSN approx 15mins run. (Not many full +15 behe's are out there :-x)
      The effort I put in PvE and the Effort I put in PvP....................................
      Do not forget in PvE you must outroll others after that.. Learn to compare proper stuff, your chances of getting a drop in 1 run which is approx 30mins on average (if u a vm player :^ )
      And then I go 3v3 win under 10mins, right click, boom 1 material. Did I outroll much? or you wanna tell me that I was unlucky that I didn't get the hp pot? am I the one cry? or am I the one being logical here and rest peeps cry because they want free stuff. Please, step off that "PvP isn't ok" PVP IS NOT HARD. YES THERE ARE PROS THAT NEVER LOOSE, THEY DONT PLAY 24/7 YOU WON'T MEET EM, YOU WILL WIN EASILY. Thanks. (had to highlight it, while it will 99% still be ignored) Try finding a static, try recruiting people who are capable of runs in PvE as static, TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME IT TOOK YOU. For me it was 1month + searching. And idk where you live at, but if you login mystel you'll notice my name is kinda known here and there. People like me dislike me or not if it takes a while for Yoopi to find a static, imagine a random on misery gears searching for a static. Please try to think why PvP must not be as rewarding as PvE... Tera has approx 1k peeps on killian and mystel (active ones) that's nowhere near enuff to compete in PvP... when 3v3 has top 100 rank out of what? 1k? are you kidding me?1/10 of the players are in top ladders???
      "Hey guys I'm in the top 100 best PvP players on the server, I deserve rewards" Wait a sec, your server has 1k players, most of them are randoms new to game etc, about 100 of them are veterans on vm and about 100 of them are into PvP and are Veterans, rest are like casually playing here n there might log in 30mins per day or every other day... You're not in the 100 best PvP players You are THE 100 best players in PvP because rest just don't PvP. Now you wanna tell me these 100 deserve more rewards.. for being interested in PvP?? How'bout no?
      Do not ask Eu to become NA 2.0 ty.
      You make no sense, specially when you bring rankings into the argument, rankings are meaningless in this game. You win you get reward, you lose you don't get reward, 1 match = 2 teams = one winner and one loser, forget the ranks, the rewards goes for who wins not for who is on the top, who is on the top loses too, more or less but still loses, nobody has 100% winrate, get real, and even if they did, they would deserve it cause you know, this isn't a browser game.
      In PvE you gear carry yourself through a boss that will never improve itself(it will become a monotonous grindfest routine after the first few clears), in PvP you have the chance to improve yourself when meeting people better than you, making you want to get better to defeat them and get your rewards, thats competitivity at same gear level without AI. That is actually what a video game should be, rather than this AI grindfest you people use as "this is the logical way to play and get rewarded, pvp top 100 do not deserve rewards blabla". Do you even read what you post?

Not sure what is your problem besides having personal fights against all the pvp players in this thread. You don't even participate in this side of the game yet call it easily exploitable and farmable. Like borsuc said, queue for it, and show us how you can farm it and how much benefit you will get... Spatsu and others already bringed you numbers in diff situations yet you talk about 3v3 like its ghillieglade, and you talk of EU becoming NA 2.0, when even our ghilliglade has better drops than NA, and it doesn't take you effort to do it. Maybe remove the rewards from ABNM/ghilli cause its too easy and farmable, since we don't want to make EU become NA 2.0 :lol:

You don't even bring your feedback, just your assumptions.
      I don't know i think the best will be to start ignoring your presence in this thread cause it is like talking to a wall.
      We need daytime events and extended 3v3 times with 3solo active even during 3premade times, so that people without team can still do 3v3 and get rewarded.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rafera ().

• It's obvious he's a childish troll seeking attention, I can't believe you guys take him seriously after he made that (absolutely laughable) "I have 10 kids to feed QQ" bait in the fireworks thread. What I am surprised is that mods are clueless as usual and warn the wrong people instead of silencing this troll Yoopi, if they even bothered to read the context.
    • Borsuc wrote:

What I am surprised is that mods are clueless as usual and warn the wrong people instead of silencing this troll Yoopi, if they even bothered to read the context.
      Got 2 warnings by the same mod called "Chloe" who's playing on Killian and refuses to give her / his / it's in game name because according to him / her / it, the words "weeb" and "dumb" can offend people and are "rather negative" words to talk about someone (If you get offended by these words you might take an appointment to a psychologist or Something, considering you can hear 10 times worse if someone just decides to yell in the street). Says it all about the mods doing their job, or actually not doing it, in the proper way.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eliannah ().

• Eli ur such a weeb, on the other hand Mr Iaito are there any news about forwarding this thread to GF etc? Would you like our assistance to make a better time table for 3v3? Honestly you could just slide into my DM's and I can take our talk into the "Q3v3 discord group" Where we can discuss with players there what would be good for players in general and forward it to you.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Behe full +15 pt dfh approx 30mins run
      yeah, some ppl even gear can't carry... DFHM below 20 min, full misery party with 1 ambush valk and I'm no extra dps

no, this is an extra bonus comparing to pvp, that you have 20% chance to roll VM mat, you will get VM boxes with rng drop as we do in bg, you will get 2, 1 for lower mats and 1 for higher, we get 1 universal so you have this going for as well besides all the other stuff I was talking about
    • New

Hey all,

based on your feedback and in-depth analysis we have decided to change the schedule for 3v3 starting next month (Rewards will stay the same).
      We will update the event thread in the beginning of June, but this is how it will look like (all times in CEST):

First week

Second week

As always we are open for further suggestions.

Cheers
      Iaito
    • New

Yeah its kinda weird, wer still forced to drop everything that we do irl or in game and q at this specific time. even before it was better because ppl who come back home late could q at evening or at night. Like i said the thing is not duration (notmally u do soloq 2-3 hours a day max, cause u get bored or no time) but the thing that ur forced to q at specific time when its not confy for u. U can build ur irl around soloq timer ;D
    • New

Add 1 more hour for 3s soloq 23-00 everyday(23-01 would be amazing).
      Or make it start 16-20 everyday instead.

We got more time for 3s now so thats good atleast I guess. (eventhough I dont spend much time doing PvP, I feel ya friends)
    • New

Its nice change but it could be even better I think. Making the BGs collide (Skyring+Frywind) will just "disable" the Skyring que mostly. Why cant the skyring be 23->01? Or at least 23-00 on monday-thursday. Sure alot people go sleep at 23 but skyring doesnt need 30 people for one match as Frywind does for example. Just need 6 for each match. And people will also learn to stay a bit longer for it if the event will last until the 01.