PvP Jackpots (3v3)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To stay on topic though, I would say the rewards are very rng, I think I got 3x Triumph Keybadge (around 10k gold each on broker) from 1 Skyring box (I mean the event reward, not the chest you get everytime you win or lose and 5/5), so well... Tera rng at it's finest I guess?

Edited | Shiro
    • Just to get feeling.

I was priest, so 150 mins for ~13(14) games... Thats 10-11 mins per game (no que time for healers).

Spatsu was lancer, 105 mins for 8 wins (i mean games)... Thats 13 mins between games (duration + waiting in que).
    • Just a brief comparison.
      an avarage 2 minute abnm run nets a total of about 1.5k gold (most is sellable, all is essential)
      now if you're not some farmer an avarage 15 min vsnm nets about 6k gold (less efficient) but comprare those 2 to 3v3 heck even in event time and get your results.
      No point for all that "its broken, too much gold" "abusable" complete BS arguements. 3v3 will never become a comparble farm source to pve, however right now its straight up lame. simple as that

@Yoopi please stop commenting, I genuenly believe that your comments purpose is to annoy and or to just argue. your opinion is invalid since you have never been seen in 3v3 anyways and your other comments on other posts show that you are just some forum warrior. so please, off thise thread.
    • Back on the thread to save the servers. The only way to instantly get visionmaker 9 when the VHH is not out is PvP. Give PvP more rewards so everyone who PvP's is full vmX on every new patch while PvE players struggle. (Just remember no one will PvE anymore after that ;))) "Oh yes we will" , yep right after people get their perfect gears and faceroll your dungeons Gameforge. People already say your game is easy, I believe you'll be smart enough to do the right choices ^^. May you all PvP mlg dankest warriors be happy with whatever Gameforge gives you :3!

****(Harrowhold thank god is only PvE for the retools) (Hey give that to PvP! good idea ye? - well that's actually a good idea, there you have it, ask for the right stuff.)

Buff PvP so I can get stuff easily. 1 Box per win, 16 chars to farm it (how long will it take KEK? 8 hours? I play tera 10h's per day if I feel like it ^^) 16 boxes per day, patch in like how long hmmmmmm vm10 will be in at least 6 months ye? let's say I just work 1 month, 16*30, do the math, I'll be unlucky n won't craft my stuff? I'll work more than 1 month.

We all know what happens when you open 1 box (me) and what happens when you open 500 boxes at the same time (MLG DANK PVP PLAYERS)
      I get shit items. You get all mats for vm9, So stop acting like you don't know what you're after. Get your shit straight PvP players. You're asking for something broken and 99% it just won't pass.
      "Yoopi you're out of subject" Nah bruh. You're asking for additional rewards, more boxes, Eventually these shit will pretty much outfarm my PvE runs. So shut your mouth by calling me MLG forum warrior. Go Farm your 3v3 and stop begging for more stuff. I've been there with the tera community, I know what veterans do, heck I consider myself one of them. We abuse small situations, we "share" details and keep the best ones for our ass. Like heck you would PvP with a guy you usually win against and explain to him what is your weakness so he can counter you. Stop acting like you want to help the community with the rewards.

You just want more stuff for yourself.
      Continue to comment on what I say btw, it's just a proof that you don't care for the subject and you want to crash anyone in your way with a different opinion.

Everything I just said is nonsence. You don't craft vm9 b4 patch with sea chests at all AMIRITE??

Pretends to be triggered weeaboo :elin15:
      Goodluck
      Uguu.
      :elin34:
    • Yoopi wrote:

Back on the thread to save the servers. The only way to instantly get visionmaker 9 when the VHH is not out is PvP. Give PvP more rewards so everyone who PvP's is full vmX on every new patch while PvE players struggle. (Just remember no one will PvE anymore after that ;))) "Oh yes we will" , yep right after people get their perfect gears and faceroll your dungeons Gameforge. People already say your game is easy, I believe you'll be smart enough to do the right choices ^^. May you all PvP mlg dankest warriors be happy with whatever Gameforge gives you :3!

****(Harrowhold thank god is only PvE for the retools) (Hey give that to PvP! good idea ye? - well that's actually a good idea, there you have it, ask for the right stuff.)

Buff PvP so I can get stuff easily. 1 Box per win, 16 chars to farm it (how long will it take KEK? 8 hours? I play tera 10h's per day if I feel like it ^^) 16 boxes per day, patch in like how long hmmmmmm vm10 will be in at least 6 months ye? let's say I just work 1 month, 16*30, do the math, I'll be unlucky n won't craft my stuff? I'll work more than 1 month.

We all know what happens when you open 1 box (me) and what happens when you open 500 boxes at the same time (MLG DANK PVP PLAYERS)
      I get shit items. You get all mats for vm9, So stop acting like you don't know what you're after. Get your shit straight PvP players. You're asking for something broken and 99% it just won't pass.
      "Yoopi you're out of subject" Nah bruh. You're asking for additional rewards, more boxes, Eventually these shit will pretty much outfarm my PvE runs. So shut your mouth by calling me MLG forum warrior. Go Farm your 3v3 and stop begging for more stuff. I've been there with the tera community, I know what veterans do, heck I consider myself one of them. We abuse small situations, we "share" details and keep the best ones for our ass. Like heck you would PvP with a guy you usually win against and explain to him what is your weakness so he can counter you. Stop acting like you want to help the community with the rewards.

Continue to comment on what I say btw, it's just a proof that you don't care for the subject and you want to crash anyone in your way with a different opinion.

Everything I just said is nonsence. You don't craft vm9 b4 patch with sea chests at all AMIRITE??

Goodluck
      Uguu.
      Sounds like the excuses from a bad player. You want to learn how to "counter" others? Get good, simple as that. You think you can farm vm9 in a day in 3v3? prove it, we have a discord channel join it play 3v3 show us you are capable and we might take your whining serious. Right now all I see is you being butthurt about something you never even tried.

Edit: It's not Gameforge's game, they are only the publishers in EU. Compared to NA and RU, acquiring VM gear is hardest in EU so again you have no clue about what you are talking about. All you've ever proven people who are arguing to make things more fun/rewarding is that you are a "forum warrior" who has no clue about the game he is playing.
      Also retool from PvP sounds good to me, we should talk about that too once we get better rewards and 3v3 timers.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Back on the thread to save the servers. The only way to instantly get visionmaker 9 when the VHH is not out is PvP. Give PvP more rewards so everyone who PvP's is full vmX on every new patch while PvE players struggle. (Just remember no one will PvE anymore after that ;))) "Oh yes we will" , yep right after people get their perfect gears and faceroll your dungeons Gameforge. People already say your game is easy, I believe you'll be smart enough to do the right choices ^^. May you all PvP mlg dankest warriors be happy with whatever Gameforge gives you :3!

Goodluck
      Uguu.
      yeah not everyone plays 10 hour a day you productive human being.. but for real be my guest and try to go farm 3v3 because the only thing that's gonna get farmed is you

'' YOU JUST WANT MORE STUFF FOR YOURSELF'', '' ABUSING SMALL SITUATIONS ''

Aiim wrote:

PvP stopped being rewarding after vm1, and we're at '9 now, that's 8 patches worth 5 years in which pvp players were forced to run boring dungeons in order to get their gear. How about you AI heroes stay quietly at the bottom now for a while

• Yoopi wrote:

Goodluck
      Uguu.
      Are you being mentally challenged or something, do you believe any pvp player can stack rng boxes to craft vm9? Its their income lol. It is the pve try hard p2w that buy those boxes from us and you can't deny it so?...

Idk why you so triggered, this is not about you, this doesn't even affect you, if it does, it will simply supply more mats in the trade broker by playing the game in an alternative to pve, so are you fo real? What is your point? Who is the one wanting everything for himself here?
      If anything should be removed from this game is your ability to play 10h's+ per day farming shit in brain dead instances and then coming here to use it as argument when we barely get active BG's to play.

Man you even made a thread about lack of spellbind, and you can get spellbind by doing 3v3 event, if something will happen is people will get more alternatives for Spellbind supply, something that you even complained on your own thread about... Are you fo real or trying to epeen fight people?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rafera ().

• This Yoopi guy... lmao... after Spatsu and I actually showed how much rewards you can get for 8 wins (on average 16 games... thats 210 mins).

And he has balls to call skyring rewarding.
    • I mean we all here comment for 30mins gameplay right? None here plays approx 10 hours per day XD, pls. Hypocrisy at its finest.
      if you guys play 30mins per day or so, I am sorry for my post, you probly have a good reason not to understand what I'm talking about ;>
      May you get what you want from tera easily! (I never had it that way ;) )

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa :elin30:
    • Yoopi wrote:

I mean we all here comment for 30mins gameplay right? None here plays approx 10 hours per day XD, pls. Hypocrisy at its finest.
      if you guys play 30mins per day or so, I am sorry for my post, you probly have a good reason not to understand what I'm talking about ;>

PvP had inferior rewards since vm1. "EASY"

Try using google if you dont believe me.
    • Synd wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

I mean we all here comment for 30mins gameplay right? None here plays approx 10 hours per day XD, pls. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I trust you man chill. I am just trying to give a whole point of view feedback. There are the pros and the cons of every choices ;~;

Edit: Remember that according to Lore it kinda makes sense that PvE would be a way to get weps :s it's mainly monsters attacked we killed em n got stuff from them rather than yolo PvP get items xd
    • Synd wrote:

Yeah, even though it wasn't that bad during VM1 times, sure, Manaya was more rewarding in general, but you (or better: I) had to split up drops so everyone got 15k-30k/drop while PvP gear sold for about 25k/weapon, for example (which wasn't that hard to acquire).
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 434/437 | Panic | Yurian | VM8
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 417 | Panic | Yurian | VM6

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv414 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Krytryk Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • @Yoopi: I still don't get why you everywhere cry that only pvp players can get vm9, we have same chances like you have in pve, we have to open the box and have enough luck to get talisman with the difference we can get our box only for 3hrous/day and tbh, gridi and skyring drops mostly poopy potions which excludes some of the event hours... you are right, we will have to open more than 500 boxes which means we will have to win about 500 times, if you are not healer, you can make aprox. 5-6 cs in event hours and 8 fwc (healers are usualy about +1) and this is number of games, not won games, so you can do the math about how many players will get vm9 from pvp earlier than from pve... you can go pve and get boxes to drop mats there too and it will take you less time to get it, in 30min that can cs take you will complete vsnm even with guile party and get both boxes there so you can freely farm with 8 alts/day if you want, all 4 stars dungs drop it, you won't even need much skill if you go df and ts where last bosses are just staystill so you can full dmg and you don't even need to learn new dungs