PvP Jackpots (3v3)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Thank you Iaito, If it comes to a degree where you would like some of the tera 3v3 experts' opinion on this subject (timers) We could make a time table about what we would like to see and you guys can work on that adding or removing to make it more pleasable of couse.
    • Nebes wrote:

      So u wouldn't take or kick healer with guile, so when we kick pve or nobie in soloq its bad right? Perfect example of what ppl would do if they queue for dungone cause u get rng team there u have no option. Pve players dont even take +12 ppl mostly, so plz never even talk about kicking in skyring cause pve is same bm, it depends on person itself.
      Not taking and kicking seems quite different to me. You can kick in IM PvE too but there is an item lvl you need to have (shame it cant take an eye on your crystals too, after that there would be no reason for kicking basically anywhere if not troll/wintrader) but being picky in LFG is not the same as kicking imho as you are not starting the persons cooldown and he could apply to more LFGs at once with gear that even IM wouldnt let him que the dungeon. Big true is tho that all this depends on person. Someone take you in Guile with huge amount of trust, some are making "+15 only" LFGs.

      So I agreed with most of your post and I will try que tonight to see if I really dont get any "PvE/900rating" kicks.

      My opinion: Lets make the event wider, but dont make it permanent. Rewards are OK now.
      But I think there are people that que solo in solo-events and team in team-events so overlaping would force them to chose. Isnt that bad?

      @Iaito Dont mind Om3Ga, you cant make everyone happy I guess.
    • MarkBlax wrote:

      But I think there are people that que solo in solo-events and team in team-events so overlaping would force them to chose. Isnt that bad?
      No? Read what Spatsu wrote.

      Players that do premade do soloq too. For premade to work you need to arrange teams. It doesnt pop all the time like soloq. It doesnt change anything for those who want to play teams.

      Noone will invite 2 players for teams and wait in que for hours anymore.

      Well it would actually effect players from other servers... But I cant say how many teams are there from PvE servers.
    • Synd wrote:

      Players that do premade do soloq too. For premade to work you need to arrange teams. It doesnt pop all the time like soloq. It doesnt change anything for those who want to play teams.
      Sorry, but I still feel confused :D
      You say players play both, but you can que just one thing at one time.
      So if you choose to make team and que Teams and another lets say 3 players will go SoloQ becouse both have event atm > You dont meet so que will be longer or in worst case you dont even get to play becouse Skyring playerbase will be divided at every moment. I feel like Im missing something but I really dont know how that would help :O
    • MarkBlax wrote:

      Synd wrote:

      Players that do premade do soloq too. For premade to work you need to arrange teams. It doesnt pop all the time like soloq. It doesnt change anything for those who want to play teams.
      Sorry, but I still feel confused :D You say players play both, but you can que just one thing at one time.
      So if you choose to make team and que Teams and another lets say 3 players will go SoloQ becouse both have event atm > You dont meet so que will be longer or in worst case you dont even get to play becouse Skyring playerbase will be divided at every moment. I feel like Im missing something but I really dont know how that would help :O
      I dont see what you dont understand from my post...
      Well it doesnt affect your in game experience. Unless you are ready to make team and que. In that case, start conversation with Spatsu, Cheeze,... and arrange time when you want to que.
    • Cheezus wrote:

      Thank you Iaito, If it comes to a degree where you would like some of the tera 3v3 experts' opinion on this subject (timers) We could make a time table about what we would like to see and you guys can work on that adding or removing to make it more pleasable of couse.
      Make it pleasable for most people, not just "3v3 experts".
    • MarkBlax wrote:

      How many times will I have to say I wasnt there for a LONG time but it is hard now becouse only PROs are queuing for countless reasons.
      Then shut up talking about how it is? It's absolutely hilarious. Yea you can have "generic opinions" but in this particular case (rewards vs exploits vs "easy" or w/e) requires playing the freaking thing. This is why I mock PvE carebears in other threads, because they bring this kind of thing to PvP threads. You brought this upon yourselves.

      BTW I'll address the reason you don't queue now. You said, only "PROs" are queuing for countless reasons. Which is why you won't queue. Does that mean the BG is actually, you know, hard because if you queue you end up losing/dragging your team down? No amount of babbling is going to change statistics. Talk is cheap, as I said, so show statistics or it has zero value.

      I bet PvE carebears want the top guy with 100% winrate (even though there's no such thing) to only get mediocre rewards as low-tier get in PvE in same time spent, because logic. You see, there's always tiers of players. Better players get better rewards. Perfectly normal. If you have 100% winrate then you deserve way more rewards than someone who wipes for 1 hour in PvE and finally clears it. It's as simple as that.

      I'm sick of theory crafting. I want you PvE carebears to queue Skyring to "farm", show us how fast you can farm your stupid rewards. Because you sure talk a lot about it. Come on. Or shut it.
    • Iaito wrote:

      Hey guys,

      we are currently looking into possible changes to the 3v3 schedule. Will give you an update once I know more. :)

      Om3Ga wrote:

      Gameforges most idiotic feedback ever: "We want to make PvP special".
      I don't know why you are always misquoting me. I never said that PvP in general should stay special but that the BG event including the extra rewards need to stay special to give players enough incentive to queue up for PvP.
      Don't mind omega, hes just super bias and all he can do is flame, seeing how you, atmorph and nyoka are addressing some issues when it comes to PvP(talking about federation jackpot boxes), I'm sure you guys can work out a way to make skyring jackpots available throughout the day as well.
    • I didnt stop queuing bcos of losing, Borsuc altho I did lose mostly.
      I did stop cos I sinked into low-rating hole and was getting kicked for it quite time ago.
      But as I said, Im gonn a give it try again.
    • MarkBlax wrote:

      I didnt stop queuing bcos of losing, Borsuc altho I did lose mostly.
      I did stop cos I sinked into low-rating hole and was getting kicked for it quite time ago.
      But as I said, Im gonn a give it try again
      Ahh yeah i know what u mean, but to get in low-rating hole is kinda hard, means u dont even know basics or dont want to learn them, just read some guides about ur class, few duels vs good player same class and u will understand atleast how to focus healer which is more then enough. Or just q as valk and spacebar ;DDD
    • Nebes wrote:

      MarkBlax wrote:

      I didnt stop queuing bcos of losing, Borsuc altho I did lose mostly.
      I did stop cos I sinked into low-rating hole and was getting kicked for it quite time ago.
      But as I said, Im gonn a give it try again
      Ahh yeah i know what u mean, but to get in low-rating hole is kinda hard, means u dont even know basics or dont want to learn them, just read some guides about ur class, few duels vs good player same class and u will understand atleast how to focus healer which is more then enough. Or just q as valk and spacebar ;DDD
      Gunner is weak... or maybe most gunners cant play... Dont know really. But if you reroll spacebar class (reaper)... Easy 1200+.
    • Synd wrote:

      Nebes wrote:

      MarkBlax wrote:

      I didnt stop queuing bcos of losing, Borsuc altho I did lose mostly.
      I did stop cos I sinked into low-rating hole and was getting kicked for it quite time ago.
      But as I said, Im gonn a give it try again
      Ahh yeah i know what u mean, but to get in low-rating hole is kinda hard, means u dont even know basics or dont want to learn them, just read some guides about ur class, few duels vs good player same class and u will understand atleast how to focus healer which is more then enough. Or just q as valk and spacebar ;DDD
      Gunner is weak... or maybe most gunners cant play... Dont know really. But if you reroll spacebar class (reaper)... Easy 1200+.
      Yeah reaper is easy from what i heared, maybe i will try it one day. ;D but 1200 is average rank these days 1400-1600 means that u can carry games.
    • Gunner is weak Dps, not that bad in PvP I would say. Altho not that good as reaper/valkyrie I think. And yes, low amount of gunners is true bcos of low Dps numbers probably. But lets not go off topic here :)
    • Iaito wrote:

      Hey guys,

      we are currently looking into possible changes to the 3v3 schedule. Will give you an update once I know more. :)

      Om3Ga wrote:

      Gameforges most idiotic feedback ever: "We want to make PvP special".
      I don't know why you are always misquoting me. I never said that PvP in general should stay special but that the BG event including the extra rewards need to stay special to give players enough incentive to queue up for PvP.
      Do you even realize that if you make time based PvP events you actually DO make PvP to something special because people only queue during these event times for these extra rewards?

      If you are a Community Manager or work for GF and if you have direct impact to the game... start playing this game already.

      Add day-time PvP already. I know you can do it, so just DO IT.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

      Iaito wrote:

      Hey guys,

      we are currently looking into possible changes to the 3v3 schedule. Will give you an update once I know more. :)

      Om3Ga wrote:

      Gameforges most idiotic feedback ever: "We want to make PvP special".
      I don't know why you are always misquoting me. I never said that PvP in general should stay special but that the BG event including the extra rewards need to stay special to give players enough incentive to queue up for PvP.
      Do you even realize that if you make time based PvP events you actually DO make PvP to something special because people only queue during these event times for these extra rewards?
      If you are a Community Manager or work for GF and if you have direct impact to the game... start playing this game already.

      Add day-time PvP already. I know you can do it, so just DO IT.
      These extra rewards are necessary because of credits removal dummy.