PvP Jackpots (3v3)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you trolling or fo real? Looking at it twice, it could actually be worse, much worse, but its always the same battleground everyday.

To be honest, what i would like is that rewards in BG's out of event times won't be mostly rejuvenation potions like they are now, before this patch i had matches out of event often in CS, aka Omegas waifu. I would like to play his waifu as often as before, cause right now it is a problem to get matches out of events for such invalid rewards.

3v3 solo needs longer duration on event times and no overlapping.
      Also why don't we merge skyring team+solo into event table? Whats the point of having it seperate? In the end is the same battleground.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rafera ().

• Well that proves that you guys have no clue. Typical forum people that are only semi active ingame. You just want to push whatever battleground you like most without thinking about the consequeces.

I was against CS when it got introduced because i liked FW more and disliked CS for its tanks/cannon and it's more objetive PvP, compared to FW that has nearly clean PvP.
      And i am always for battlegrounds that have pure PvP.
      FW is still my favorit. "Plot-twist" right?

But CS was the most played BG for a reason and it killed FW for a reason.
      If we would exchange CS for FW it would favor only the minority of people because PvE players and casual PvP players don't/very rarely play FW because of its bad reputation "FW battleground only for good players".

CS is newbie friendly, FW isn't that much = CS is played by majority = CS got played 4 years while FW was not = CS wins.
      CS is peoples choice. Simple. No rocket-science needed here.

This could have been stopped 4 years ago but you decided to queue for CS instead and now you cry about CS. I ignored CS and was in queue for FW all the time but it never poped.
      Guess why? Because of you, so i too switched to CS.

And Gridiron... why you are talking about PvP but are mentioning this shit?
      Bombs, poison, shield, stupid buffs.. that is what you call PvP?
      If that is what you want having in PvP than our discussion ends here.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

Well that proves that you guys have no clue. Typical forum people that are only semi active ingame. You just want to push whatever battleground you like most without thinking about the consequeces.

I was against CS when it got introduced because i liked FW more and disliked CS for its tanks/cannon and it's more objetive PvP, compared to FW that has nearly clean PvP.
      And i am always for battlegrounds that have pure PvP.
      FW is still my favorit. "Plot-twist" right?

But CS was the most played BG for a reason and it killed FW for a reason.
      If we would exchange CS for FW it would favor only the minority of people because PvE players and casual PvP players don't/very rarely play FW because of its bad reputation "FW battleground only for good players".

CS is newbie friendly, FW isn't that much = CS is played by majority = CS got played 4 years while FW was not = CS wins.
      CS is peoples choice. Simple. No rocket-science needed here.

This could have been stopped 4 years ago but you decided to queue for CS instead and now you cry about CS. I ignored CS and was in queue for FW all the time but it never poped.
      Guess why? Because of you, so i too switched to CS.

And Gridiron... why you are talking about PvP but are mentioning this shit?
      Bombs, poison, shield, stupid buffs.. that is what you call PvP?
      If that is what you want having in PvP than our discussion ends here.
      Man cs and fw are on same lvl, just cs u q alone and fw with friends for that u need specific timer at evening so ppl would be on. Cs and FW same bgs pvp wise, just cs has more strats then fw ;D.

• This would be my idea.
      Merge solo/premade skyring as event since it is all about having team or not, and since most do not have team and it only takes 6 people per match it would keep an healthy environment that could even lead to people starting to play 3v3 together in premade once they have a good experience when matching in solo(i know premade needs certain gear requirements, but like most know premade is dead, and most people on premade are doing it in outdated VM gear).
      Either way, there is no point to keep solo and seperate besides giving an headache to the person that want to solo queue for 3v3 and realises its premade event and he won't get shit.

Also if people abuse teams and wintrade, i still think ghilieglade 10seconds dungeon is worse "exploit" than this battleground under cooldowns and activity.

@Om3Ga i dislike gridiron myself, but wouldn't totally remove it from table.
    • Cheezus wrote:

You guys are thinking of us PvP players the 3v3 "community" way too evil than what we are.
      Fixed. Plus, you probably know why. In short, you (you = not you, Cheezus, but Killan as a whole) started to kick "good"/"mediocre" players from Mystel/Yurian/Seren for, like next to no reason "*outburst* They don't match our standards! Kick him!" in Soloqueue, where anything can happen. Yep, SoloQ is serious buisness.

And while I can understand you kick for wrong crystals as well (which is totally fine by me), have you considered they may change the crystals at the start of a round?

Last, long story short at Om3ga: CS was popular for 3+ years because of one simple reason - Lowlevels => more players that get an invite => more players will queue. It's the same reason why CS got abandoned in favor of Kumas Royale, when it was for Lv65 only.

EDIT@Rafera: Way better than Om3ga's "idea". Though I don't see the reason why you swapped CS & FWC on Saturday when it was the community's wish to keep it like that a few weeks ago.
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 447 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 439 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv427 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Disease Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • I mentioned our plan or the reason I made this topic right now it is solely to talk about improving 3v3 since this is what most people here or in Killian want or agree upon. I already told you if you feel like corsair's isn't enough you should make your own topic but right now you aren't helping us at all since again this is solely on improving 3v3.

Edit: I mentioned already that it isn't really good for people who like 3v3 since event times clash with other BG events and that we want to have longer event duration or different time table for 3v3's.
    • Rafera wrote:

This would be my idea.
      Merge solo/premade skyring as event since it is all about having team or not, and since most do not have team and it only takes 6 people per match it would keep an healthy environment that could even lead to people starting to play 3v3 together in premade once they have a good experience when matching in solo(i know premade needs certain gear requirements, but like most know premade is dead, and most people on premade are doing it in outdated VM gear).
      Either way, there is no point to keep solo and seperate besides giving an headache to the person that want to solo queue for 3v3 and realises its premade event and he won't get shit.

Also if people abuse teams and wintrade, i still think ghilieglade 10seconds dungeon is worse "exploit" than this battleground under cooldowns and activity.

@Om3Ga i dislike gridiron myself, but wouldn't totally remove it from table.
      yeah not bad but from 14pm to16pm fw, cs and gridi wont pop its kinda useless to do it ;c only soloq can pop at this time, lets be realistic we dont have that many ppl that play this game anymore for big bgs that early. so why not just put soloq 1pm to 2am and everone happy. I give u 100% only cs would be possible that early for some new players who dont have to do daily routine with pve ;D
    • Om3Ga wrote:

Read my post from above, here it is again...:

"Do you not realize that GF is planning/decided already to make fed boxes permanent.
      For all BGs, not just Skyring."
      lol i didnt see ur prev post :c, well this is the best solution so all ppl can enjoy game doing pve and pvp and u get profit(i just didnt want to be greey u know). And idk why eu fights between servers like killian vs myste,l wtf man i dont even care what server ur from, i just care what u can show in pvp or pve.
    • Nebes wrote:

Om3Ga wrote:

Read my post from above, here it is again...:

"Do you not realize that GF is planning/decided already to make fed boxes permanent.
      For all BGs, not just Skyring."
      lol i didnt see ur prev post :c, well this is the best solution so all ppl can enjoy game doing pve and pvp and u get profit(i just didnt want to be greey u know). And idk why eu fights between servers like killian vs myste,l wtf man i dont even care what server ur from, i just care what u can show in pvp or pve.
      This post was ment for cheezus.

• And some other characters I have. Still didn't get kicked but once or twice nor kicked except for people with wrong crystals. Tell me more about your utter shit experience in 3v3 with 5 games and how unfriendly it is. Anyone who acutally showed interest in it managed to keep in without crying. If you don't want to play it's fine but at least be quiet because your opinion is irrelevant. Besides if you actually cared about it you would play instead of whining for no reason.

There's no reason for battlegrounds to not have rewards, specially when the game have been, and still is, PvE focused and you can only obtain """"high end content gear"""" by doing PvE.

Even wintraders would be way more positive for the game than you guys who just post in forum and don't play, you know, they would make the BG active.
    • Aelfryd wrote:

5. you started to compare learning vshm to 3v3, go 3v3 and count how much time will it take you to learn enought to get at 50% rating
      Always depends on who you meet there

Aelfryd wrote:

most of ppl involved here are from killian, they have to fight for bams, fight for CU, in all of this they need ccb, consumables, tons of nocts and good gear and on top of it, pvp players waste a lot ccb time in bgs.. you should know the best what difference the gear can make, consider our fight against fated, even if we met 20v20, after 3 rains and meteors it was 4v20 coz you just can't fight against full +15 behe without cf or at least +15 ambush armor+weap
      I was talking about purely PvP players. They need consumables for one hour per week and most of them have conflate from last patch when it was free and its still OK even aginst VM9 I heard.

Aelfryd wrote:

and considering TC, try to go CU without it, loosing nostrum every 15s for 1 or 2 hours
      There are people who play PvE AND CU without TC - they spend ALOT of gold. You need idk 50 nostrums, few normal cbs (the CU Bam is ez if tanked like guild bam), 2 braveries and nocteniums like if you go 2 dungeons. Now try to count what do you need in dungeons if you go at least 8 every day. Sure you get your money back in dungeons but this topic is about BGs (especially Skyring so I was talking about that BGs cost nothing, not CU bcos main problem of CU is that unlike dungeons it will not give anything back to 90% of people which applies to ALL people and that is going to change soon anyway) so lets forget CU. If you are not purely PvP player you can get your gear and if you are you will be able to get VM9 from Bams if lucky but still you dont need that much if you have CF which I guess most of you guys do.

imageshack.cz/image/1df
      So? Before you ask, yes I did it in MS Paint :D

Spatsu wrote:

And some other characters I have. Still didn't get kicked but once or twice nor kicked except for people with wrong crystals. Tell me more about your utter shit experience in 3v3 with 5 games and how unfriendly it is. Anyone who acutally showed interest in it managed to keep in without crying. If you don't want to play it's fine but at least be quiet because your opinion is irrelevant. Besides if you actually cared about it you would play instead of whining for no reason.
      As I said I wasnt there for long time and I wasnt playing it that much even before. But I said that myself. My experience is limited but the experience made me stop queuing and I dont know why shouldt I share it becouse I wanted to know if anything changed. I dont see the reason why shoul I "be quiet" when I stated all of that and you are now saying it like you just revealed me.

Spatsu wrote:

There's no reason for battlegrounds to not have rewards, specially when the game have been, and still is, PvE focused and you can only obtain """"high end content gear"""" by doing PvE.
      And who said battlegrounds shouldnt give rewards? Your paranoia?
    • Cheezus wrote:

Time table seems nice enough for a start, what I would like though is to have Solo and Team running at the same time since Team que starts really random lately and you can't always find people there when the event is on for example.
      This... We should keep same timetable with small tweaks.

Thats 3-5 hours of soloq event per day.

Build your life around the table.