PvP Jackpots (3v3)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • If you did 3v3 you would know people do not kick in there unless people have wrong crystals, you are trying to ruin a topic about PvP because of your personal suffering instead of trying to help improve it. So all I got from the things you say is that someone must've triggered you quite hard for you to be this bothered by this.. Anyways like I said you might not like the fact that PvP would get rewards "easily" and community managers etc. would take that into count when it is in fact forwarded to them by shiro from now onwards I don't think I would bother with this since well I kinda understood what you are trying to achieve here, my advice for the future would be to not get triggered by random forum posts unless they did in fact hit home quite hard.

      Edit: Also radi, the main reason I made this post was to have improved 3v3 duration and not improved rewards since it clashes quite a lot with other PvP BG's which makes it hard for us to play it since well the others have much more rewards and overall "brainstorming" for more ideas on how we can improve and your and other peoples' opinion on well having "permanent" skyring being too much made us realise it is indeed maybe too much and we could work out on a new timetable specially for 3v3
    • well, this thread seems to fill up with long posts and some ppl actualy don't read all or just missed some things so let me pls summ few staff (without quote, tl to read all again)

      1. this post was about wider solo skyring event times
      2. considering abusing it:
      - only way it would be profitable is what I said, quiing six ppl at time or 3+3 bots whatever and actuali winning about 15-20/hour
      - it was claryfied by players who actualy participate there that this would be hard to manage coz ppl usualy que alll the time
      - there was counter about this so the timer would be 2pm - 3am to avid this
      3. yes, there rly is somewhere at page 1 or 2 that in new enhanced times rewards could be even less just like it used to be earlier (triple credits event vs normal)
      4. not rly like to do this, but comparing pvp and pve, skyring can be taken as the hardes endgame content here, to actualy win regularly you need good knowladge of your class as well as decent knowladge of all other classes including some important skill animations, you can say you need it in every pvp, true, but skayring is the hardest to be carried and due to this it actualy makes sense to have the best rewards there and tbh, looking at some yb videos of skyring, it takes about 5 min to play and you need to win so it would deserve better reward than box simillar to abnm drop
      5. you started to compare learning vshm to 3v3, go 3v3 and count how much time will it take you to learn enought to get at 50% rating
      6. radi why do you still argue about gear? most of ppl involved here are from killian, they have to fight for bams, fight for CU, in all of this they need ccb, consumables, tons of nocts and good gear and on top of it, pvp players waste a lot ccb time in bgs... you should know the best what difference the gear can make, consider our fight against fated, even if we met 20v20, after 3 rains and meteors it was 4v20 coz you just can't fight against full +15 behe without cf or at least +15 ambush armor+weap and considering TC, try to go CU without it, loosing nostrum every 15s for 1 or 2 hours

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Aelfryd: missclicked and sent earlier, sry :D ().

    • Cheezus wrote:

      I don't know when the last time you did 3v3 was, but kicking is a huge taboo on Killian. Most people who "kick" to win gets let's say "marked" so it's really rare to kick players unless they have hardies and such, in which case we usually tell them to get proper crystals and kick which is what you would also do if someone did PvE without focused etc, isn't it?
      Thats a valid argument. I wasnt there since about New Year but after typing about it alot now I think I might look there again.

      Ofc Im not talking about bad crystals (altho its at least fair to tell them what they did wrong and maybe even which ones they should use, which most ppl dont do). But back when I was playing skyring more (lets say 3-5 matches every night last summer) I got ALOT of low-rating/pve-server or even "sorry but we will replace you for our friend" kicks and thats kinda what made me stop queuing. I even met a guy that was trying to make the other guy kick me bcos "omg he is pve server, just click yes or they rekt us ffs" while I was present :D But you made me wonder if it changed somehow.

      On topic, I woul see filling the 19-21 Skyring "break" as easy solution to this. There is no point in the break as the 21-23 overlaps with the "big-scale" BGs anyway. Permanent Skyring 17-23 sounds good I think as one day it would be 4 hours of teams+2 hours solo and second day it gets reversed.
    • Mhm, maybe you just got unlucky matches since it's really been a "taboo" for a long time to kick people who are actually trying to improve.
      There was a time where we even made a 3v3 discord group (soloque) in which we invited people from well yurian/mystel/killian where we tried to find solution for draws/kicks and at one point "blacklisted" some players. (Blacklist might've been just a thought though but let's say people who kick/used to kick have their reputation ruined for doing what they do or did)

      Now when it comes to the timings, removing 19-21 is indeed a good idea, but the start for most PvP BG events are around 8, so that would benefit us only for 1 hour since the main problem is it clashing with other BG's. What we are asking or would like to see is adding 3v3 to timetables where it's empty. Main issue is, for us the "golden time" of 3v3 is after 23:00 to around 01:00 02:00~
      So it would be nice if we had the event hours moved there for example instead of inbetween other BG events, or maybe in the morning from 12 to 17 and so on.
    • Damn this topic really went on the dark side.

      ***. Then again, you have obviously no clue about what you're talking. And spare us the "Hurdur i did 3 vs 3 and i saw you there, i just didn't say it" that's BS, doing one Skyring per month wont give you a proper experience about it.

      In my opinion all i see is folks trying to get more "competitive" PvP. While i would disagree that 3 vs 3 is a priority (because i always prefered Open World over BG's), i still think it's nice if people are trying to improve it. You can't deny the fact that people kinda stopped to Q for BG's out of events Schedule, 3's is an exception because there is still people queueing for it, but obviously a bit less than during events times.

      PvE took WAY TOO MUCH space in this game, because patch after patch people just went in there since it was "easier" than having to fight against others players. In my opinion people were just super lazy to learn their class for PvP and got tired of getting shanked by the people who actually learned PvP. And before you go in some bullshit mode again, nope i was far from super good as a PvP player, but i still enjoyed it somehow because hey, where is the fun in bashing the same mobs / bosses all day everyday? But that's a rethorical question, i gave up on trying to understand it and it eventually got me banned, in a way.

      So, bash your so called end game content on a daily basis if you want, but quit spreading non sense about stuff you don't know and let the people try to get what they want. In case you didn't understand my point, you and them aren't interested in the same things (even if i'm pretty sure that the Killian players who wrote here are still clearing PvE content on a daily basis too) so stop trying to interfer / understand, because you can't.

      PS : I understand this is also about rewards and all but i think it would still be nice if they reduce the basic rewards IF they extend the events durations. Cheeze will tell me if i'm wrong, but i think this was mainly to get more 3 vs 3, then rewards, then new people into 3 vs 3 to just make it more popular / make more people interested into "competitive" PvP.

      Censored | Chloe

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Eliannah ().

    • I would like to remind everyone here that skyring has cooldown too. Which is perfect. We dont need smaller/bigger cooldown.
      Seems that some players here dont realize that.

      PS: If skyring is so easy... Why dont players that think this way create premade team? Most killian top premade teams are running skyring in PvE rolled gear anyway (with CDR rolled on weapons... but thats PvE stat too so I dont know why I mentioned it here). Often they use old outdated gear (like vm7+15, vm6+15). To be fair, only one lancer is still going with vm6.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Synd ().

    • Wtf Omega... Noone will take that seriously. I share your hate towards Gridiron... but you completely turned this table into permanent CS reward...

      Like Iaito said, timetables were nice solution and giving permanent rewards will destory its purpose - fast ques.

      I actually wouldnt change current table much. I would just make soloq event rewards more frequent (~4 hours per day).

      EDIT: I know that doesnt fix reward problem for players that que outside event hours... We could have a chance to win jackpot for vm materials during that time. Atleast it wont be "worthless" to que then.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Synd ().

    • Why am I not surprised omega made this 3v3 topic into a CS topic.

      Edit: Well I don't care much about CS but since we are trying to improve i would suggest making 23:00 - 01:00 or 02:00 Skyring should be both for Soloque and Teams. And for the afternoon maybe we could Start the 3v3 event around 16:00~ again for both Solo and Team que until 20:00 where other PvP events start?
    • Aelfryd wrote:

      well, this thread seems to fill up with long posts and some ppl actualy don't read all or just missed some things so let me pls summ few staff (without quote, tl to read all again)

      1. this post was about wider solo skyring event times
      2. considering abusing it:
      - only way it would be profitable is what I said, quiing six ppl at time or 3+3 bots whatever and actuali winning about 15-20/hour
      - it was claryfied by players who actualy participate there that this would be hard to manage coz ppl usualy que alll the time
      - there was counter about this so the timer would be 2pm - 3am to avid this
      3. yes, there rly is somewhere at page 1 or 2 that in new enhanced times rewards could be even less just like it used to be earlier (triple credits event vs normal)
      4. not rly like to do this, but comparing pvp and pve, skyring can be taken as the hardes endgame content here, to actualy win regularly you need good knowladge of your class as well as decent knowladge of all other classes including some important skill animations, you can say you need it in every pvp, true, but skayring is the hardest to be carried and due to this it actualy makes sense to have the best rewards there and tbh, looking at some yb videos of skyring, it takes about 5 min to play and you need to win so it would deserve better reward than box simillar to abnm drop
      5. you started to compare learning vshm to 3v3, go 3v3 and count how much time will it take you to learn enought to get at 50% rating
      6. radi why do you still argue about gear? most of ppl involved here are from killian, they have to fight for bams, fight for CU, in all of this they need ccb, consumables, tons of nocts and good gear and on top of it, pvp players waste a lot ccb time in bgs... you should know the best what difference the gear can make, consider our fight against fated, even if we met 20v20, after 3 rains and meteors it was 4v20 coz you just can't fight against full +15 behe without cf or at least +15 ambush armor+weap and considering TC, try to go CU without it, loosing nostrum every 15s for 1 or 2 hours
      Finally one smart person who reads whats writen, instead of talking just to talk. If timer from 2pm -3 am, i ensure no one will abuse it. Dividing pve from pvp is stupid, u play game and u do both, ofc game is getting way easier these days and pve is a joke. If ur bad ur just bad at both mostly or u got no interest in pve or pvp, but i dont mean that just cause u hate pve u should get rewarded more in pvp. Ofc no, u do daily pve like i said for mats and farm, but this topic was made for soloq timer, its super badly made. Im soloq fanatic and lets say i q on jackpot event as dd :DDD alright i w8 in q 10-20min. Eventually u get in and soloq has rng included because of new players or mystel healer who is trying to learn (i dont judge him, usually they ask for tips and i help, but most of them are just cocky to ask), so no matter how good u are u cant win every soloq game. if u get bad ppl or new ofc u will lose but when u get decent ppl will u carry them? thats how soloq works. Overall in 2hour of jackpot as dd u will get 6 games max u will win 3 probably, thats like 30mwa in 2 hours. This is a joke compared to other bgs and pve. Also guy tried to play smart talking baout consumables used in pve ;DD, yes u use alot if u go tryhard runs with ca, resets and so on. But for casual runs as priest u can go naked with guile gear not using nostrom(did that multiple times) so should i blame ppl who have a lot of healers for abusing game? Overall what i want to say is that u argue just to get attention, nothing more. This topic is about increasing time duration to improve quality of soloq instead of putting all pve, new, different server ppl at same 2 hours and w8 in q forever. Btw i agree killian has some ppl who kick, but these ppl play for score or farm idk man, ppl who enjoy pvp play for good games not for win or rank and we all know mystel has same ppl too (kicking non stop, once i didnt accept his ress after death i got kicked, others kicking to teambuild). To be honest i think the only server who would try to abuse soloq is mystel cause they would see soloq as farm not as pvp competition.

      P.S Yoopi u sound like mad kid who just cant quit game and u said urselve i dont play i just log to talk ( facebook player i see, so why u even care). U take pve competition too serious, these days just make gear to facetank more mechanics to do more dmg, have low ping, p2w for double dragon and use ca to make ur rotation easy, pve tryhard score means nothing these days. Ofc u can try it and enjoy for being top on moongourd, but i played on other servers and i know that ru, na doesnt even check eu score, cause of ca. So if u need irl money to buy 1 ca and go tryhard run to outdps killian, idk man ur just talking to get attention without thinking at all.
    • Most of soloq players on Killian said that victory box itself has shit rewards. A lot of them you will never see on forums.

      Dont get me wrong, all victory boxes drop pretty much useless stuff most of the time. But soloq is only battleground that works outside event hours on daily basis... So it took biggest hit when it comes to nerfed rewards (outside event hours, during event hours rewards got buffed by federation boxes).
      I apologize that I keep repeating myself.

      I mean hardcore soloq players would que even without rewards (like in past)... but we want to see more players doing battleground that it gets more and more fun with more knowledge you get.
    • Synd wrote:

      Most of soloq players on Killian said that victory box itself has shit rewards. A lot of them you will never see on forums.

      Dont get me wrong, all victory boxes drop pretty much useless stuff most of the time. But soloq is only battleground that works outside event hours on daily basis... So it took biggest hit when it comes to nerfed rewards (outside event hours, during event hours rewards got buffed by federation boxes).
      I apologize that I keep repeating myself.
      I said multiple times, soloq is bg to q when ur done with daily stuff or irl stuff, fw, gridi, cs will pop only at evening cause u need huge amount of ppl.
    • Nebes wrote:

      Synd wrote:

      Most of soloq players on Killian said that victory box itself has shit rewards. A lot of them you will never see on forums.

      Dont get me wrong, all victory boxes drop pretty much useless stuff most of the time. But soloq is only battleground that works outside event hours on daily basis... So it took biggest hit when it comes to nerfed rewards (outside event hours, during event hours rewards got buffed by federation boxes).
      I apologize that I keep repeating myself.
      I said multiple times, soloq is bg to q when ur done with daily stuff or irl stuff, fw, gridi, cs will pop only at evening cause u need huge amount of ppl.
      Soloq is daily stuff for some players... You generalize too much.
    • Cheezus wrote:

      If you did 3v3 you would know people do not kick in there unless people have wrong crystals.
      People kick for whatever reason and yes, i've been doing 3v3. Id like to see 3v3 jackpot all day aswell, especially on weekends. VM mats should be in the Jackpot though, because this way you will get them only by winning matches(aka clearing dungeons) and not just by losing matches.
    • Yoopi wrote:

      I am slightly confused why a permanently banned player has to hate on forums and still comment about server stuff Kappa. MarkBlax kinda completed what I was trying to say thanks. :elin39:
      I pretty much agree with this. Eli you're free! Why waste time discussing a game you don't care about? :(
    • Zeldo wrote:

      Cheezus wrote:

      If you did 3v3 you would know people do not kick in there unless people have wrong crystals.
      People kick for whatever reason and yes, i've been doing 3v3. Id like to see 3v3 jackpot all day aswell, especially on weekends. VM mats should be in the Jackpot though, because this way you will get them only by winning matches(aka clearing dungeons) and not just by losing matches.
      Why I never see any healer kick players with crystals... I only see players rage quit sometimes. I wont deny that few dd whispered me if we can kick, but my enemies dont kick either and neither do I...
      I only lose my calm sometimes when 800 player start trashtalking and pretending he should be at 1500.

      I would honestly like to see some video of you playing two hours straight on your healer... And see how many players (with PvP crystals!) were actually kicked... if any at all.
    • Zeldo wrote:

      Cheezus wrote:

      If you did 3v3 you would know people do not kick in there unless people have wrong crystals.
      People kick for whatever reason and yes, i've been doing 3v3. Id like to see 3v3 jackpot all day aswell, especially on weekends. VM mats should be in the Jackpot though, because this way you will get them only by winning matches(aka clearing dungeons) and not just by losing matches.
      Ofc ppl kick cause its skyring, one pleb can effect match so much and some ppl get tilted its competitive u know, ofc its bm if u kick person whos is learning, but some are so bad that they run around not being in combat. Man when i started pvp i was dueling in vo 3 weeks non stop(ppl got pissed of me requesting duels) and checking guides before entering skyring. We all can agree that kick happens depending on person(if he wants to look savage let him be, i dont even care if i lost when he kicked because ik that i did all i could and just couldnt win, np i try next game maybe i will get better ppl that i have to carry). Try instance matching pve i would love to see u not getting tilted and not droping.
    • I usually queue on my healer for soloque to get most of it (without waiting for queue) but like I said people who kick get "marked" and it's really rare to see people kick without reason other than 1-2 people who don't even play that much anymore.

      You guys are thinking of us PvP players way too evil than what we are.
    • I was one of first priests that stopped kicking three years ago (actually I leveled healer so I cant get kicked)... My moto after I improved a little was... worse players you carry, better you will become (back then priest was 80% of the team).

      I dont kick, but some players are terrible... Like archer auto attacking. They usually stop after they reach 800 rating tho.
      PS : Not that I would hate on anyone that would kick player that can just auto attack... its like doing hm dungeon with auto attacking archer.