PvP Jackpots (3v3)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Mhm first thing that comes to my mind is, maybe adding a higher rate on VM9 materials they both sound good. Could you maybe add like a mhm chart where we can both or if anyone maybe has any ideas we can wait like a day~ and then add a chart and vote it out or something.

      Edit: Overall what we want is keeping the jackpot event running longer compared to now permanent might sound overboard but right now Soloque usually clashes with other events so people don't really play it so overall it would be better to extend the event times more than adding new boxes.
    • Cheezus wrote:

      Mhm first thing that comes to my mind is, maybe adding a higher rate on VM9 materials they both sound good. Could you maybe add like a mhm chart where we can both or if anyone maybe has any ideas we can wait like a day~ and then add a chart and vote it out or something.

      Edit: Overall what we want is keeping the jackpot event running longer compared to now permanent might sound overboard but right now Soloque usually clashes with other events so people don't really play it so overall it would be better to extend the event times more than adding new boxes.
      Yes, all i want is extended jackpot timer, because now it either clashes with fw or too early for some people, overall soloq is something that u queue when u want and got time after daily stuff. So i dont even care if u nerf rewards a bit, i just want that when i come online and if there is nothing to do at 2pm or at 1am i could q soloq and get some jackpots that i missed during fw or 6pm because my static wanted to do pve. Its not like u can abuse soloq jackpot and spam it whole day, u will get tired eventually or tilted ;DDD cause of new ppl.
    • Eliannah wrote:

      1) Be a Mystel player [V]
      I smell serverism here. But I guess Killian people are all smart and always talk on topic :kappa: Yes, we just learning how to use it on Mystel. Did I pass? :chinese:

      Giving more for 3v3 is imho not really needed cos frywind/cs/gridi mostly takes much more time and the reward is not significantly smaller. (if only "double event" you get 15 mwa from FWC and 10 from Skyring)

      Making event last longer is good idea but making it permanent is not. I can almost see the 6 people groups just queuing at 2-8am, making few minutes fights farming 100mwa for doing nothing in one hour (I dont know if there is a cooldown but its all the same even if only 50mwa). I belive that is what Yoopi was trying to say.

      Oh and with the bots, I think he meant making 3 bots (or chars on 2nd acc) just que aginst and do nothing so you can have only 3man pt and even more stuff for yourself. 8o

      Edit (had to react):

      Nebes wrote:

      Also if ur not happy about pvp so maybe pve should also be like this: if ur bad u wipe or die once u dont get reward??
      You dont get reward in BG when you die? Didnt know about that.

      Also about the "PvE is way too rewarding" talks around here. Sure, for one 4star dungeon clear you get around same reward as if you win FWC/Gridi/CS in double event. (not counting VM mats and 5star is not here yet). You will not sell chests from one dungeon for 3K, at least not on Mystel. Of course, you can lose in BG but you can also get a bad party and you dont even finish. And if you lose in BG you at least get the "piece of box" thingy, but in dungeon? Nothing.

      Oh and what does it cost to que BG? Does it cost you nostrums? Hundreds Nocteniums? Bravery? Crystalbinds? Maybe Blessings, and Healing/Mana Potions? I dont think so. Besides the dungeon will take around 20-30 minutes and BG mostly dont even get to 15 which is half time. So you get cca same reward for half time which is fine cos your chance (if I dont count that you are all so pro and have OP winning rate) is 50% so where is this not fair?

      Did I even mention that you have limited runs to more rewarding dungeons? Sure, you can have alts but you have to gear them then. Noone will take Guile DPS to 4star dungeon. And for those who play purely PvP, the Misery is NOT cheap at all (I spent 500mes to the set). When you are good to go with conflate which is still usable in Civil Unrest/Skyring (now maybe not obtainable but I think you all already have it and it was basically free last patch) and BGs are equalized anyway. Anyway, back to the entrances - its 1 run without TC to a 4star dungeon. Oh and we get to the TC. Why do pure PvP player need TC? Is there shorter cooldowns for BG with it? I dont really knows but I dont think so. You have perma nostrum there (for PvE) and double runs (for PvE). Well I guess pure PvP player dont even have some major reason to pay the game wheter PvE needs just like PvE spends gold (and alot of time mostly - bad/learn runs takes ALOT of time, trust me) to the dungeons even if its wipe. So what is not fair?

      Sure, PvE players have much easier obtaining of VM materials but.. why do person that plays only PvP need that? Besides he will be able to buy it soon enough.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by MarkBlax ().

    • Why would 6 people group queue from 2-8 am just for 100 mwa, there are much more efficient ways to farm. And let's say 6 or more people queue why does it matter aslong as they play the game?
      Again I know this is going to be really hard for you guys to take in, but there are way more efficient ways to bot in Tera than risking yourself to get banned for 100 mwa maybe in 6 hours.
      Now another point is other than 3v3 most BG's are decided by RNG, to us that is the only PvP which is kinda "challenging" We would rather farm that to get our gear than queue for 20 mins CS games etc.
      To us this is kind of ridicilous because for example you need to farm VSHM for your VM gear when it comes out, which is the most challenging dungeon. Meanwhile we have to sit and play throught CW farming since that's how these BG's feel like to us(PS: This is a comparison since you guys might not understand it). What we are suggesting is making 3v3 event last longer this way a) more people will queue and newer people (which has been happening since i see quite a lot of new players) and b) Us veteran PvP players can farm whenever/wherever we want to in our end game PvP BG's.

      Now while we are trying to argue about this all you guys do is make up some random stuff to make this idea seem "bad" or "unfair" while we are giving you so many answers all you guys do is repeat the same nonesense instead of giving actual feedback about what we can do to improve the current situation. And the funniest part is that none of you has ever even done 3v3 All you give us are assumptions and what ifs, we can find ways to deal with "what ifs" if the changes are implemented but all you do right now is just blindly following your nonesense ideas


      MarkBlax wrote:

      Eliannah wrote:


      Nebes wrote:


      Sure, PvE players have much easier obtaining of VM materials but.. why do person that plays only PvP need that? Besides he will be able to buy it soon enough.
      Because we don't want to be forced to do PvE to get endgame gear which we can use in 3v3 premades, CU and so on? How are we going to buy anything if we don't have any kind of income in this game unless we are forced to do endless farming
    • I stated I disagree, you judge my opinion as nonsense
      :elin18:
      Whoever disagress with you makes no sense got'em coach, ok sure. If you wanna tell me VSHM will be hard because it has soulworld switching etc etc Make sure you erase every single info I get about it from Ktera b4 it comes, because as much as channelworks BG's seem to you, that much CW VSH will be to me. "Then outdps our killian dank players" want me to outdps 'em sure thing bro, just make sure you pass me the rl money they spend ig consumables, I've been busy in game lately chatting instead of actually farming, cba about your moongourd and your "skilled" PvP and PvE heroes.
      I have healthy competition on my dps with people I do daily runs with ^^ if Gameforge wanted dps meter to be a thing they would feature it in game.
      BACK to subject. No please do not make event on 3v3 permanent unless you do give PvE players an equivalent "buff" on the farming ways SUCH as spellbinds let's say :Thinking: Half killian commented on that thread saying stuff such as "I don't want noobs to get perfect gears like I have" as if getting spellbinds would magically give them vm gears ^^

      Well I got news to you killian. I don't want PvP noobs getting dem mats easy way. Go farm them through PvE like you proposed to me to farm my spellbinds through PvP.

      Cheezus ~KYAAAAAAA :elin23:

      Edit: I'm Yoopi I can deal with PvE easily, yep I mean it VSHM will be CW for me when I try it out. Thanks for understanding. I'm op op
      :elin34:
    • MarkBlax wrote:

      Oh and what does it cost to que BG? Does it cost you nostrums? Hundreds Nocteniums? Bravery? Crystalbinds? Maybe Blessings, and Healing/Mana Potions? I dont think so. Besides the dungeon will take around 20-30 minutes and BG mostly dont even get to 15 which is half time. So you get cca same reward for half time which is fine cos your chance (if I dont count that you are all so pro and have OP winning rate) is 50% so where is this not fair?

      Did I even mention that you have limited runs to more rewarding dungeons? Sure, you can have alts but you have to gear them then. Noone will take Guile DPS to 4star dungeon. And for those who play purely PvP, the Misery is NOT cheap at all (I spent 500mes to the set). When you are good to go with conflate which is still usable in Civil Unrest/Skyring (now maybe not obtainable but I think you all already have it and it was basically free last patch) and BGs are equalized anyway. Anyway, back to the entrances - its 1 run without TC to a 4star dungeon. Oh and we get to the TC. Why do pure PvP player need TC? Is there shorter cooldowns for BG with it? I dont really knows but I dont think so. You have perma nostrum there (for PvE) and double runs (for PvE). Well I guess pure PvP player dont even have some major reason to pay the game wheter PvE needs just like PvE spends gold (and alot of time mostly - bad/learn runs takes ALOT of time, trust me) to the dungeons even if its wipe. So what is not fair?

      Sure, PvE players have much easier obtaining of VM materials but.. why do person that plays only PvP need that? Besides he will be able to buy it soon enough.
      I tried to like your post after re reading the edit and I unliked by mistake. Sigh why can't I double like this.
      :elin34:
    • Cheezus wrote:

      Why would 6 people group queue from 2-8 am just for 100 mwa, there are much more efficient ways to farm. And let's say 6 or more people queue why does it matter aslong as they play the game?
      Becouse I dont mean they will just play, I mean they will just let one team win. Btw 6 hours? How many Skyrings can you do in an hour if you dont fight but killing one team asap? And as I say, one team can be bots/2nd accounts so they dont want win.

      Cheezus wrote:

      Again I know this is going to be really hard for you guys to take in, but there are way more efficient ways to bot in Tera than risking yourself to get banned for 100 mwa maybe in 6 hours.
      Of course there are, but not as fast and effortless (you have to clear dungeon/you have to win BG).

      Cheezus wrote:



      To us this is kind of ridicilous because for example you need to farm VSHM for your VM gear when it comes out, which is the most challenging dungeon. Meanwhile we have to sit and play throught CW farming since that's how these BG's feel like to us
      I understand what you are trying to say but you cant expect same reward for Skyring taking few minutes and for VSHM that you will spend thousands of gold, countless hours to learn properly and then cca half hour every time you go it which you can do 2 times with TC if not more well geared alts. Besides you can get "free win" in Skyring but you will never get "free win" in VSHM (maybe if you pay to party so they just carry your dead body). VM mats are hard to get by PvP but I dont think you really need that. Shouldnt you rather ask to make even 3v3 premade equalized so you just dont have to care?

      Cheezus wrote:

      What we are suggesting is making 3v3 event last longer this way a) more people will queue and newer people (which has been happening since i see quite a lot of new players) and b) Us veteran PvP players can farm whenever/wherever we want to in our end game PvP BG's.
      Sure, make it longer in "normal time" (14-22 for example), but dont make it permanent and dont "cry" for bigger rewards, thats what Im saying.


      Cheezus wrote:

      Now while we are trying to argue about this all you guys do is make up some random stuff to make this idea seem "bad" or "unfair" while we are giving you so many answers all you guys do is repeat the same nonesense instead of giving actual feedback about what we can do to improve the current situation.
      Yes, Im just sitting here and posting random words in random order. And yes, currect situation is so bad (it was way worse few years until now, I would say).


      Cheezus wrote:

      And the funniest part is that none of you has ever even done 3v3
      I did but yes, I dont que anymore.

      I addresed almost everything you said but I guess I just responded with random nonsense that is not on topic and I dont know anything about this. But you cant say I didnt try :)
    • Cheezus wrote:

      This is how this community should be, even people who aren't as interested are supporting our ideas of improving this game!
      @Cheezus
      when it is positive it's acceptable (But it is not based on logic) when it is negative, it is nonsense. Make up your mind bruh.

      Edit : I just noticed taggs. I realize how seriously you take this subject. ^^ My bad for taking it seriously for you.
      :elin34:
    • Rewards are crap, or at least they were when patch hit.

      To the guys suggesting fewer rewards because of Skyring takes less time to do than FW/CS you don't know what you are talking about.

      @Shiro

      Skyring boxes should have more rewards than ALL other battlegrounds.
      When in an awkward situation, peeing everywhere asserts dominance and makes you alpha as fck.
    • GRat wrote:

      Rewards are crap, or at least they were when patch hit.

      To the guys suggesting fewer rewards because of Skyring takes less time to do than FW/CS you don't know what you are talking about.

      @Shiro

      Skyring boxes should have more rewards than ALL other battlegrounds.
      And VSNM should drop vm9.5.
      :elin34:
    • That was quality shitpost, shame mystel doesn't have any sense of Humour. This is a forum post about improving PvP scene you shouldn't bring your personal issues here. Getting materials easy? How is winning 3v3 easy I don't think there are more than 5 players above 1.2k on mystel?

      The reason why people disagree with you is because you arguments are flawed. You can't bot 3v3 becausae you actually need to win, and there are people q'ing for 3v3 all the time so they would get easily detected and banned. Obviously you not wanting people to get materials "easy" is a fair argument and I'm sure they'll take it into count but other than this your arguments are flawed and only thing you prove here is some quality shitpost got you triggered hard :D

      If you guys don't have any actual arguments about why/why not to make 3v3 event permanent / longer we should move on to talk about actual suggestions and how to improve PvP scene

      Edit:My main issue is people who never queue 3v3 are actually trying to? and please you guys seriously have no clue about botting, nor 3v3 let's be honest here.
      Constructive feedback is welcome, such as Omega trying to make a time table for us etc but you involving your personal triggering here isn't welcome yes because you have no constructive opinion other than "Oh they're gonna bot hurr durr" which is complete nonesense. If you think obtaining rewards from 3v3 is easy then you should prove us you can actually get some wins in there maybe?
      3v3 is the end game PvP that is accepted by most PvP players so why should it have least rewards with least focus? All battlegrounds get 3 hour events, while 3v3 get's only 2 which should not be the case
    • GRat wrote:

      To the guys suggesting fewer rewards because of Skyring takes less time to do than FW/CS you don't know what you are talking about.
      Anyone did that? Show me please, I must have missed it.

      GRat wrote:

      Skyring boxes should have more rewards than ALL other battlegrounds.
      Of course, becouse it takes so long and you cant meet noobs there. Sure its harder when you meet PROs as well but that doesnt mean the Skyring as whole is so hard. You can get free win just like in other BGs.

      Btw about that big argument "Make it permanent so that more newbies get there". I think it will work like "more rewards > more eager to win > kicking all Mystel ppl or people with bad rating". Becouse thats how you mostly handle newbies (not saying all of you). Saying "first time here, any tips?" is like typing "kick me or lose pls" in Skyring so shut up about taking care of newbies :)

      Edit:

      Cheezus wrote:

      If you guys don't have any actual arguments about why/why not to make 3v3 event permanent / longer we should move on to talk about actual suggestions and how to improve PvP scene
      I already said making is longer in "normal playing time" is no-problem. Making it permanent is imho not. And I was also comparing the "reward potential" bcos of you guys asking for more rewards, which I belive was not really even topic of this thread but I just had to react.
    • Do not make it permanent because community asks so is a gud enuff reason btw. However yea you need that next step? I'll tell you dat next step. Did you see a PvE event that gives VM materials lately? No, not really. So is it fair to keep an event up perm for 3v3 players? No not really. PvP is the way that it is for a reason and you and all the PvP players play it for so long for that reason, now you get event rewards and it feels too sweet and you want it to stay perm? isn't that like me asking a double PvE event drop to stay perm? does it sound fine to you if i go do 1 VSHM and get 4 talisman lakan's?
      Subject is PvP. But I find it completely logical to say that I am not ok with PvP getting something while PvE doesn't. We both repeat ourselves on the last 4-5 posts, I'll try to stop that ^^ Promise.

      tehe :elin2:
      :elin34:
    • I don't know when the last time you did 3v3 was, but kicking is a huge taboo on Killian. Most people who "kick" to win gets let's say "marked" so it's really rare to kick players unless they have hardies and such, in which case we usually tell them to get proper crystals and kick which is what you would also do if someone did PvE without focused etc, isn't it?
    • Cheezus wrote:

      I don't know when the last time you did 3v3 was, but kicking is a huge taboo on Killian. Most people who "kick" to win gets let's say "marked" so it's really rare to kick players unless they have hardies and such, in which case we usually tell them to get proper crystals and kick which is what you would also do if someone did PvE without focused etc, isn't it?
      Let's say I don't really believe you o-o, I know killian has about 10-20 full troll mode people with lists, and then there's the 80-100 serious people. Now don't get me wrong the 10-20 troll people are good at PvP but so are the 80-100 people, let's say the 10-20 troll peeps won't kick, rest 80-100 will kick. You know it. Yes you do.
      Want my opinion? I'd kick unskilled PvP players from my 3v3 to win, Just like I wouldn't accept wrong stats let aside wrong crystals in PvE, it is logic and it is allowed for a reason.

      Glad we stopped repeating ourselves :elin36:
      :elin34:
    • That just shows that you are inexperienced about both pvp and 3v3, thanks for proving all of us that you have completely no clue about what you're talking about. Community? I see MarkBlax actually trying to co-operate with us, help us improve and settle it down while another mystel player is just triggered by another topic and is talking about a topic in which he has no clue about.