PvP Jackpots (3v3)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yoopi wrote:

I believe 3v3 battleground (event) rewards should not remain there. Reasons are obvious. Too easy to get, too fast, and even a bot can abuse this way of farming.
      You have no clue how skyring works... lmao

Only winner get reward. Bot cant win. And skyring is only battleground where players dont give up after one round. Definitely easiest place to win. Sureeeeeeeeee.

PS: If even bot can win... What does this tell about you and lack of confidence to que?
    • 3v3 is active whole day, community would prevent "bots" and there are much more efficient ways to bot in tera, It isn't too easy to get since you actually need to win, PvE players can farm AB etc to get materials so by your logic they should remove any kind of reward from AB? Again Skyring gives least amount of rewards out of any BG's even though it is what we call "end game PvP" It's like forcing people to do BRNM to get their VM while newest dungeons drop nothing.

Making it permanent was just a thought, but the amount of 3v3 Jackpot times should be increased according to actual players from our community and not put with other bg's for example because right now most of the time 3v3 clashes with other BG's which isn't ideal for us TERA PVP EXPERTS and newer players
    • Only reason I'm afraid to queue 3v3 is that I lack experience fighting newer classes. In the past it was the BG where you proved your worth, and it was also a lot of fun. Even making a team with friends and playing at the crappy kind of rating I did 1200~1300 was a bunch of fun.

Having more incentive to play is a good thing, but beyond being "fun" I found it to largely be a waste of time in the past due to solo queue times that would easily exceed half an hour.
    • Yoopi wrote:

I believe 3v3 battleground (event) rewards should not remain there. Reasons are obvious. Too easy to get, too fast, and even a bot can abuse this way of farming.
      Are you serioo? Are you fo real? Botting in PvP? All you can do is stay AFK = Lose(or most likely get insta kick!) = you get nothing, easy and fast loss of time, but where is the farming part? Great botting there. :lol:
      Its Solo Q friend do not think too much.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Bruh go back to farming ur ghillies and kumas thx

speedlolita wrote:

Only reason I'm afraid to queue 3v3 is that I lack experience fighting newer classes. In the past it was the BG where you proved your worth, and it was also a lot of fun. Even making a team with friends and playing at the crappy kind of rating I did 1200~1300 was a bunch of fun.

Having more incentive to play is a good thing, but beyond being "fun" I found it to largely be a waste of time in the past due to solo queue times that would easily exceed half an hour.
      Eh.. people queuing nowadays even lack experience fighting old classes so that's not a problem at all. Eventually you'll learn and git gud.. for time waiting, it's actually decent lately since there are heals that que for multiple hours at a time

• Yoopi wrote:

I believe for a player that was never seen in 3v3 and that keeps saying complete bullshit your opinion does not matter. If someone already put the effort in having a bot account believe me 3v3 isnt the way to abuse it, saying that people will do it for 3v3 is legit retarded.
    • didn't bother reading all of these, I'll state it this way, I can double login (heck I can login 5 accs probly at same time with my pc and my other pc's as well) and que 3v3, eventually I'll get to wintrade the sht out of it. Please think kappa. Will it work easily? no Will people gain easily stuff out of this? Yes. Get the point? ty. When you comment stuff on my PvE things I have to suck it up. Respect a different opinion don't look for a chance to drop low n go after it. Please respect it.

Hihi xd triggered killian pvpmlgwarriors :elin23:

*I think some people are too innocent to understand what a bot can do :)
      :elin34:
    • Yoopi wrote:

didn't bother reading all of these, I'll state it this way, I can double login (heck I can login 5 accs probly at same time with my pc and my other pc's as well) and que 3v3, eventually I'll get to wintrade the sht out of it. Please think kappa. Will it work easily? no Will people gain easily stuff out of this? Yes. Get the point? ty. When you comment stuff on my PvE things I have to suck it up. Respect a different opinion don't look for a chance to drop low n go after it. Please respect it.

Hihi xd triggered killian pvpmlgwarriors :elin23:

*I think some people are too innocent to understand what a bot can do :)
      Dude ur so braindead ;DDDDD. 6 chars okay np, lets say u q on all of them, and im in q too, we get in and i see 5 chars afk, okay draw we get nothing because i wont be able to kick u, and u wont win 1v1 also man or u will waste way more time then doing one abnm and getting that profit ;DD, now think and imagine if timer is from 1pm to 3 am there will be always 5+ ppl inq so with ur 6 characters u can just stay afk till u get kicked, good abuse right?. Russians has all bgs jackpots from 1pm to 9pm and noone can exploit at all. So stop trying to pretend smart because ur not at all. And dw noone will give u likes cause u use weeb emotes on forum ;DDD.
    • My opinion is 3v3 can be easily exploited. Giving it plenty rewards because it is "fun" is unfair for the rest of the players, who choose to do other things other than 3v3. Thank you for respecting and understanding my opinion.
      :elin34:
    • Yoopi wrote:

My opinion is 3v3 can be easily exploited. Giving it plenty rewards because it is "fun" is unfair for the rest of the players, who choose to do other things other than 3v3. Thank you for respecting and understanding my opinion.
      Everyone will respect your opinion once you provide one that isnt delusional.

Atm you totally ignored feedback that came from players that play skyring. Noone is denying that skyring is place that some players could exploit. But thats easy to fix with timetable. And players that que during those times can asure you... Noone is exploiting anything.

PS: You demand respect, but you look down on PvP... "fun"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Synd ().

• Yoopi wrote:

My opinion is 3v3 can be easily exploited. Giving it plenty rewards because it is "fun" is unfair for the rest of the players, who choose to do other things other than 3v3. Thank you for respecting and understanding my opinion.
      You expect your opinions to be respected, ok.Don't be so biased with your PvE and it will, you're a pve player anyway as you said, so chill the f*ck out.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Okay once again ur thinking super smart. Fw, gridi, cs gives more profit then soloq, dont forget that if ur bad at soloq u wont win and u will get nothing at all, If im bad at pve i still get profit ;D. Onr run of vsnm which is 15min gives u 20mwa lakans chest 3k gold, u can have countless alts. if ur talking about profit i would rather go lure sheeps getting 4 bulgogies that were 500g ea so its 2k in like what 20s afk? and u wont lose there, so if u still want profit that much go lure sheeps on ur 6 accs, it will work better. :DDDD. Also if ur not happy about pvp so maybe pve should also be like this: if ur bad u wipe or die once u dont get reward?? Man i dont want to argue but soloq will never give more profit then rest activity in this game, and this topic is about timer so ppl could do it when its best for them instead of having soloqr when fw jackpot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nebes ().

• Looking forward to that. :'D
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 433/436 | Panic | Yurian | VM8
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 417 | Panic | Yurian | VM6

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv414 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Xedra Brawler
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Krytryk Archer | Ranael Valkyrie

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • 1) Be a Mystel player [V]

2) Write a lot of nonsense, as long as it makes a nicely sized text (prolly to compensate Something else eh?) [V]

3) Make sure to use weebs and non weebs emotes and also type Twitch emotes without the capital letter "kappa" (Triggered) [V]

4) Keep in mind that saying the people who are against your opinion are "triggered" even thought they absolutely demolished any of your non sense [V]

5) Don't forget to add "hihi" or "xd" but if you use both you might get a participation trophy [V]

6) Finish it by saying that you "wont bother reading" all the answers just to try to look cool (even thought you keep participating to the topic) [V]

Congratz chief, you just passed the test.

On a serious note this is the perfect exemple of people who made this game bad. Dude literally got all his non sense destroyed and still try to prove a non valid point, as Capusta said you obviously have no experience and no clue about what you're talking about, Ghili and ABNM are waiting for you. Sad story.

Anyways, to the people who are still fighting this, never give up!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eliannah ().