Pinned HARROWHOLD - Updated Guide for the upcoming 20-man version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HARROWHOLD - Updated Guide for the upcoming 20-man version

Hello everyone :elin34:

My friend Vanquished and I have been analysing in-depth KTera videos from this new 20-Man revamp to write a guide as complete as possible for everyone to be prepared and plan their raids. Guide is targeted for both rookies and experienced players and we've split the content in Old Mechanics and Modified/New Mechanics for easier navigation.

You can access the Google Docs file here: goo.gl/b9ZwLM

Credits to multiple individuals are given inside the guide, but we want to specially thank GalGoRi for his 20-Man videos in YouTube that have been the base for this guide and the EssentialMana team for their help and support.

If you guys have any missing information we could add in the guide it'd be great if you could let us know!
    • This is some god damn good work.

Keep it up and please check your messages, since I'd love to translate it to german for Yurian.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • Indeed, recommended the guide to a few people already who don't read the forums.

Excellent work, well done! :D
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Great Guide!
      Had to laugh so much about the phase 3 selfmade picture about debuff rotation :D
      Damn this drawing skills could be mine hahaha xD
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.
    • Very nice guide mrrj. :thumbsup:

I actually do fear your self-drawn dragon more than the real one. xD
      "What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself."
      Augustinus Aurelius

"Those who do not fear the sword they wield,
      have no right to wield a sword at all."

Kaname Tōsen, Bleach
    • Long due, finally done. I got in contact with the people who created that guide and translated it.
      Thanks to both of you :)

Here's the link to the german version:
      20-Mann Guide Harrowhold
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.