Can't Claim Daily Quest Reward

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Claim Daily Quest Reward

I recently received my first Daily Quest in the quest pop-up, and the first one was "Clear Manaya's Core". Easy enough. Went ahead and did it and now it says to claim my reward. Great! Unfortunately, it doesn't say where to claim it from. When I click on the quest it doesn't give me any information at all. I assumed it would be in the Vanguard Requests menu, but there is nothing there giving me the option to claim the reward. Am I missing something here? Is there a guy somewhere I have to go and talk to to claim the reward? Or is it bugged? I can't abandon the quest either, so I haven't been able to do any of these Daily Quests cause it is stuck on this one. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Pic below shows the quest and my Vanguard screen to show the issue.

• The thing is the Manaya Core VI daily is for lvl 60 and you normally can't access them as lvl 65 so you can't claim the reward for them either. And if I see it right your already 65. I have no fix for ths so contact the support.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars