HOW TO PLAY BRAWLER

• Brawler
    • The answer is 331 (or even more). I've been experimenting quite a lot lately (as much as Unitymedia allowed me to).

Certainly it is NOT 311, 331 seems to be a bit off as well. I can't tell you a simple number at the moment, but make sure it is between 331 and 350 and you should be fine. 311 is way too less though.

Anyhow, I guess there will be more detailed information at the beginning of the new content. Finetuning won't be too hard then and much more fun.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • SisterofVi wrote:

To clarify this, my statement was not about the perfect block reflect, this should be well known, the reflect is based on the base dmg of the certain skill you are using. This should proc if you block in the first 0.5 seconds of the attack and should deal 50% of the skill damage to all enemies in 8m range afaik.
      50% was nerved long ago. The exact value is 40% of the highest DMG hit on RHK, Haymaker, Piledriver, Ground Pounder & Counterpunch, while Haymaker & RHK are the only skills with just one hit. For Piledriver, Ground Pounder & Counterpunch the last hit deals 60% of the overall critDMG, so these skills only reflect 24% of the overall critDMG, while affected form RHK & Counter Glyphs. Only skill left is Jackhammer, witch is a little bit special. The reflect on Jackhammer is around 150% of just one Jackhammer hit, witch is just 12.5% of the overall critDMG. So, yeah. Jackhammer reflect is just around 18,75% of the overall critDMG, witch makes it pretty useless.
    • Thanks for the breakdown, didnt catch up with this. Since you seem to be pretty well informed with the numbers, can you tell anymore about the current crit cap?
      In most fights, my crits are like 20/22 for Haymaker with a total crit value of 331.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.